Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:03:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Crypto end?  (Read 4615 times)
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:01:31 PM

I do not believe it will end. I think it will change to be suited for the masses. Maybe through regulations, maybe through self-change or maybe, following the latest news (or maybe even a trend), through leveraging best of current financial world and crypto world. What do I mean? Just check this  article on Cryptonews. I think we will start seeing more and more ICOs and projects where coins will also mean you own a share in the company, which is awesome. Hopefully, it will help to deal with inequality as well (if done right).

https://cryptonews.com/news/lithuanian-startup-kicks-off-new-coin-model-mulls-ipo-1438.htm

It is true that and i think also bitcoin is impossible ended, surviving  for 8 years for digital money has been proven if bitcoin is believed to exist in addition to cash as an alternative payment received by many parties. Furthermore, this year is the current ICO trend that offers a variety of platforms adopted from the real sector associated with blockchain. Examples: real estate, entertaintment, body treatments and much more.
I wish good ICO's still leading to built up a great platform to get more interests there are would make cryptocurrency market raise up again.
makuhpal

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:04:39 PM

It isnt never too late to join the cryptocurrency community early adopters are still welcome,we are still new to the world that is why our community is struggling to expand,regulations and bans all over the world might slowed our development but eventually we will still be able to achieve success,in the future cryptocurrencies are going to be massive.

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:08:36 PM

Of course it isnt going to end soon,we still have a lot of time to enjoy the cryptocurrencies doesnt make sense? the banks are afraid of use because we are big threat to the fiat system,cryptocurrencies has a lot of time befoer growing massively and we need to be focused to the development of the platform and im sure cryptocurrencies will be dominating the future's payment system.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
jundel

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:08:56 PM

As long as there are people who are enthusistic it would be hard to end. As there are many of us pushing crypto as positive way to earn it couldnt end yet. As this one way to earn and invest effectively with knowledge. And lastly, as long as giant coins like btc and eth. people who invested and still holding will keep the digital currency alive.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:10:28 PM

I don't think that crypto will drop dead at all cause there are new kind of projects trying to eliminate that hacking risks so, there will always be better blockchain projects to live after developments. I think so.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:11:55 PM

Crypto will not die even though in a certain time in a coin who say there is no value or worthless value,currently there is still a chance to invest cause it still has a good value to compete In the market.Now still believe in crypto to 10 or even 20 in the coming year I still believe in the superiority of their value,my favorite crypto is BTC cause I have started very long and I'm sure he will remain a pioneer for all cryptocurrencies.

ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:12:35 PM

Why o why? this is funny how people are over reacting to these news,bunch of these are fake ones the cryptocurrencies wont easily collapse because most of the big investors have joined us,and they dont plan to lose a lot of money if ever it will collapse we as the users are going to know it first especially when bitcoin's valiue were decreased or failing.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

I think crypto will not end at any time, in fact someday crypto will be accepted by all countries (in my opinion).

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:17:06 PM

I think crypto will not end at any time, in fact someday crypto will be accepted by all countries (in my opinion).
Crypto will not end for sure, many have been said these things that crypto will end but still until this time it is still existing. Maybe it will use someday or in the future but were not certain for that. As long their is demands from the user it will exists.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:19:15 PM

Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

Truly i agree price rising again including the bitcoin price altcoin are also rising their price in the market.
I think cryptocurrency end if the system of the new technology are down or the internet connection become lose in the world.
Not too late to invest in crypto as you said the price comes again to increase in the market.
I still believe in cryto as new edge of currency become very famous in the world and my favorite altcoins are ethereum and ripple because i seen in the market trend they both potentially have future to become hugable price.

cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:20:11 PM

I really believed in cryptocurrencies,it could change that future that is why it wont collapse that easy,morelikely these regulations wont last long so do not worry about these plenty of regulations there will always be someone that wont agree to something,doesnt mean that these regulations will kill the cryptocurrencies so stay relax we are liong way to go.
malfurionbtcn

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:21:19 PM

It won't end in the nearest future. Crypto only begins it's way
cryptodevs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:24:56 PM

I dont see any reason why will cryptocurrencies will collapse ,regulations are going to end soon as most of the people are going to adopt the technology.It could be the reason why most of the people wont regulate cryptocurrencies,because the banks doesnt see these currencies as a threat to the banks.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:29:04 PM

I think in the next 1 to 2 years, the cryptocurrencies market will have a third party to guarantee and take responsibility and control so that the exchange rate will not be much fluctuated as at present. Cryptocurrencies are seen as the future of money and the economy, so it needs the management of a group of governments in some big countries. And my favorite altcoin is NEO.

habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:33:00 PM

Not going to happen because as far as i know we are still in early stage of development,and we still have a lot of room to grow.Doesnt mean that these regulations can kill our platform,most of the people will understand this when these countries who are supporting cryptocurrencies will fully adopt the technology .

joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:34:15 PM

As technology grows, cryptocurrency also increasing in its demand and businesses adapting it now., cryptocurrency will be forever as long as the people using and adapting it.,but i believe in that cryptocurrency would bring as fortune,. that if we used how to hold and trade. Making money matters at all.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:36:54 PM

What do you mean end? it wont end because we are still expanding it might be slowed by the regulations but these billionaire investors arent going to allow cryptocurrencies to collapse easily,doesnt make sense? these people are getting a lot of money from our market that is why it wont be that easy to say it will collapse.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Arizona

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:40:52 PM

The crypto world is just new, it doesn't end so quickly. Because the blockchain system is an excellent system and
whatever happens, the world will accept it.
The first rule to invest is to be in the right place at the right time
Osiris0

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:41:27 PM

Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?
Thank you for the questions. I think crypto world is just as a young baby 2-3 months old. And of course it can die - but seems that it will live very strong and long life.  Shocked
Of course it is too late to invest - just think about that fact, that Bitcoin was cheaper than 1$. Do not waste your nerves on it.
I know that crypto here to stay for a long time and it will change the world very much.
My favorite altcoin is Arcblock. I like the logo very much.
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:43:53 PM

Not going to happen in the near future but if most of the countries will ban the use of cryptocurrencies it will be the worst day of our lives because we wont have any freedom to transact anonymously the posibility of this are less because there are some countries that fully supports cryptocurrencies and the blockchaint technology.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: