Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:21:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Crypto end?  (Read 4619 times)
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:08:25 PM

Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

It is hard to predict that if CryptoCurrency will end someday, but I hope it will exist in many years.
No it's not too late to invest, right now the value of all coins not fully recovered and this is a good chance to buy in a lower price.
Yes I'm fully believe in Crypto and I hope my life will change by bitcoin.
My favourite coins besides bitcoin is Ethereum Litecoin Cardano Ripple Iota Neo.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

no, its not. I know that there is no one who can predict what will happen on the market, or on the cryptocurrencies, but we just have to believe that as long as we are here, the community, there is a small chance that community will end. as long as we are all here to become part of the market, then it will continue as long as there is a community to circulate it.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
mariaozawa

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:17:47 PM

seeing the movements and transactions I see in sales in an ico it seems ico will never die because, there are many possibilities ico for the future will add forward.
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:18:31 PM

As long as the Internet is encrypted, it will not end. BTC is the representative of block chain technology, and represents the latest technology.

genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

The world is growing and developing the most regarding technology; the more modern devices are made up of knowledgeable and talented people, I think now the digital money is the thing that is released. And most likely the Crypto market is growing.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:33:00 PM

there is no late when it comes in crypto world. buying some very cheap of coins is a big chance to get a big enough btc someday. and you asking for crypto will end, hhhmmm.. for me, it will end if no one interest it. or widely internet shutdown. or maybe when world war 3 enter. i hope it will never happened.

profit-shooter

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:33:25 PM

I would say that blockchain technologies only started its way to global popularity. Experts from all over the world try to implement blockchain and cryptocurrency turnover in different spheres of life such as healthcare, social networks, power-engineering etc. I expect the much bigger influence of blockchain technologies on human lives in the nearest future!
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:51:23 PM

Do not worry its or rise, it will never end, in fact, it is growing in popularity. It will only grow with the time, the more you compress, the more it will come out with force.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

No i dont think crypto will end. Its the future. Thats why im holding as much coin i can in preparation for the future. Especially now that the technology still continues to develop and grow
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

I personally believe that Crypto will never end at any time, because I think now many people are starting to invest in Crypto to make Crypto very strong.

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:46:35 PM

for me no one know if crypto will die, but for me , in my own prediction , crypto will still exist and still exist after many years.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:59:36 PM

Cryptocurrency will not end as long as were helping each other to achieve our goal in life. It will only grow with the time, the more you compress, the more it will come out with force. But I hope it will exist in many years to come and everyone will shpport bitcoin until the end of the world. Cryptocurrency brings convenience, innovation, technology and business to the next level. This will be the the future form of business and transactions someday. Every day new country and nation are accept cryptocurrency  and so many fields are accept it such as malls or etc.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:59:52 PM

I often see this kind of post unless it is the same  Huh

but i will keep replying to it, crypto will not end because there is still a lot of menu to make, as long as it's got billions value, i would not worry about it
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:14:05 PM

No one can predict what will happen in the market, but for me Cryptocurrency will still exist and persist after many years. Cryptocurrency brings convenience, innovation, technology and business to the next level, which will be the future business and trading form one day.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

As I would like to think crypto will never end on the grounds that crypto market still youthful and will be consistently developing albeit numerous nation not directed yet. This is on the grounds that crypto given numerous advantages to the their group. Numerous destitute individuals can changed their life from crypto and this is one of the advantages of crypto.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

i believe if everything will end. including cryptocurrency
but not now, because crypto is just developed. the next technology will be applied from crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

As I would like to think crypto will never end on the grounds that crypto market still youthful and will be consistently developing albeit numerous nation not directed yet. This is on the grounds that crypto given numerous advantages to the their group. Numerous destitute individuals can changed their life from crypto and this is one of the advantages of crypto.
That's a subjective opinion about bitcoin but I do not agree with you. The current price of bitcoin and other altcoins are not the real value of it. That shows, it will collapse in the future. But that will not happen soon because the crypto market is making a lot of money for the participants.
myortvyje

Activity: 224
Merit: 52

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:21:02 PM

i believe in crypto currency now because i want to have financial freedom someday and maybe someday will crypto end but not now
kingkats0803

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:21:42 PM

There are a lot of similar questions already posted in this forum, but you just put in one topic.  Grin
That's great and all, cause maybe you are trying to look at a one stop shop of some sort.

Jokes aside, like everything else that exist it will come to an end. As to when we honestly don't know and never will.
Or perhaps when internet then crypto will follow since algorithm is wholly dependent on it.
But given the popularity of cryptos at present, and community is growing stronger and healthier, I believe crypto is here to stay for long.
Maybe a few decades into the future.
And yes I believe in it, and my favorite is Oyster Pearl, Monero, and Neo.

sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

I dont think so we cant predict that maybe crypto is down but there is also a chance to comes back again just be patient because good things will crypto will bounce back again we just need to wait it until things back to normal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: