Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:44:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Crypto end?  (Read 4619 times)
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:23:36 PM

Crypto have not yet begun to develop, and there is already who thinks of at their end. Surely they will die, sooner or later, and they will evolve into something else, like all human creations, but I would say that there is still plenty of room to grow and gain.
Well, I don't see crypto currency end now or in future because sooner or later every government will issue their own crypto currency and the only thing that will end crypto is if there world doomsday where internet and electricity will not be available.

I agree, but in reality when are not talking about the end of the world. I think alternate cryptocurrency is a long way to go because as of now the cryptocurrency is increasing its popularity world wide and the government in some countries who have allowing the digital currency to be part of the economic stability were people can earn and purchase it to merchants. And also consider that someday government will adapt to digital currency as a second currency system.
supelle.born

Activity: 286
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:36:46 PM

I have no idea how long the crypto market will last, because the opposition is great by banks and other actors and governments do not admit that people make money without paying taxes
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:55:21 PM

How does it possible? I think Crypto is the best investment in our society keeping your funds safe and simple. You need to keep your private key safe so government wouldn't touch you or control you even in the worst case scenario, We need crypto in our life.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:28:30 AM

Crypto is not dead yet but the market capitalization is currently shrinking and not growing since the beginning of January. So with more and more ICOS currently available and less and less money around to invest in them, it is certainly waning in interest from the Public at large. I think we need a new capital injection before we see ICOS once where they were, where speculators could ICO flip from coin to coin and make huge profits. Those days are over I think and now only some big shots and day traders benefit from the ICOS not the main long term holders who actually back the projects because they like them.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
melancoly

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:46:45 AM

we're in a shrinking market, and if it goes on like this, it's gonna be too close to death.
snowbubble

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:49:21 AM

I think crypto will live long, but will change with time, regulators will take % from icos,trading and we will pay our taxes. but bitcoin will survive.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:52:01 AM

Some ICOs will end before releasing but not Crypto. There are some good crypto projects that will last for long because they have great products

The best is yet to come!
Babyboy423

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

I wouldn’t say this is the end. Based on what I am observing, the people who are exiting at the moment seem to be those who invested in cryptocurrencies thinking this is a ‘get rich quick’ scheme that actually works. It isn’t. In the end, those who believe in cryptocurrencies will remain and they’ll be the ones holding the coins. And then eventually, this cycle will repeat all over again.
Coolfackoff

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

I don't think so. After the huge pumps of last quarter last year (which was never seen before also), this was expected. Many newbies that entered the market before are being shaken out now.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I don't think that the cryptocurrency now are doing goid in the market. And let me answer your question that in you're mind. Yes the cryptocurrency are end. All things in the world are end. There's no permanent it is only how long it will live.no it is not too late to invedt actually it is a good time because the price are low.yes theres a chance that the price will falling down.and i believe in cryptocurrency because it is my lifesaver
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

crypto is dying. It's dying because of a lot of reasons.

i'll give you some.

- Miners are getting less profit
- capitalization has decreased by more than 70% right now
- ASIC mining is destroying the world of crypto because it's easy to sell directly your coins to a buyer not needing to trade it, so more coins but not "seen" demand, less prices per coin in the trading "market". It's obvious as fuck.
- Governments and banks consider Cryptocurrency as assets, so they can charge them. In my country, every asset is taxed from 21 to 26% or even more. If prices are down to hell, if you also have to consider taxes, well, you are fucked up.
- Anonymity is to end soon. There is a huge agreement on countries to ban trading without knowing exactly the name of the user. Anonymity is the secret. Money laundering, tax evasion, drug dealers, weapon dealers, terrorists  ,criminals and all that, need this anonymity. As virtual money can be traced and tracked once you disable anonymity, all the money in crypto refered to illegal activities will eventually disappear, and they will return to use money in cash.
- Hacks, is also an important question. More and more wallets are being hacked, problems with security are still there, and that gives great unsecurity to people.
- Moreover that , prices are down to mid december 2017. There is no new money into this business, and day after day, crypto is giving hits in the faces of currently investors, discouraging others that would be obviously suffering this if they invested.
- On top of that, consider technical analysis that says clearly to stay away from crypto. Not a single one gives good news. TBH, i said two weeks ago that one friend of mine that works for a bank, told me that the situation look pretty bad and that less than 500$ was possible. it has become true.

also the uncertainty of regulations is putting away people. They don't know how it's going to be regulated, who will regulate it, the taxes, the rights the are being taken away by laws, etc.....

There are far more reasons to say it will disappear than to say it will survive. Now choose.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:18:19 PM

I am sure that the Crypto-currency will not be able to die for sure, because I think that many just do not fully understand the potential of the Crypto-currency, I think that after people understand what it is and what it can give us, then the Crypto-currency will become more expensive than gold.
Yes i agree on you, plus if the cryptocurrency are end now i am sure that it will have a big crisis or effect in the industry. Imagine if don't have any cryptocurrency in the online world I don't think it can manage the negotiations and transaction of each product in the market. Digital currency makes easier and reliable in the market so i think it will be a big loss
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:20:55 PM

Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I don't think that the cryptocurrency now are doing goid in the market. And let me answer your question that in you're mind. Yes the cryptocurrency are end. All things in the world are end. There's no permanent it is only how long it will live.no it is not too late to invedt actually it is a good time because the price are low.yes theres a chance that the price will falling down.and i believe in cryptocurrency because it is my lifesaver
I do not believe that crypto will end,
this is like the internet that is not too well known by the people first,
I'm sure crypto will be one of the most phenomenal in the future
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:38:18 PM

although the whole market is red, the prices are falling, because of some bad news about banning of google, twitter, or facebook... but i think crytocurrency with benefits, strong coins will survive, cryto will never end

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀