Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:05:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Crypto end?  (Read 4615 times)
Segio kent

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:42:15 AM

No! It is not dead, we are only beginning. And now, when price so low - time to invest. I am expect, that Bitcoin take a new high this year and even doubled it. Also, big expecting's from Ethereum
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:47:29 AM

cryptocurrency will not die because now cryptocurrency has become one of the technologies that will continue to grow over time. now cryptocurrency is increasingly calculated in different countries and will not easily die, so if anyone says bitcoin will die it's an issue.
yes I agree with your opinion, that cryptocurrency has become a renewable technology and people have started to know and invest and have as many coins as possible in the future will rise high, the problem also if we believe that cryptocurrency will die because as bitcoiners will certainly be optimistic look ahead with current technological advances.

atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:13:46 AM

We don't know when will crypto end and no knows when will that happy. As long as the bitcoin or the cryptocurrency do our part and pursue our dreams. with the help of bitcoin/cryptocurrency we can reach our dreams, it helps u in terms of financial and learn as long as possible. Don't put a barricade to your mind let them be open. For the new knowledge and etc. Be happy and live to the fullest with crypto.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ozing

Activity: 135
Merit: 4

You become what you think.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:31:58 AM

Cryptocurrency is the new generation money, it will fully take over fiat currency in the future, things are changing and cryptocurrency is the change in the currency world.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:27:23 AM

Cryptocurrency is the new generation money, it will fully take over fiat currency in the future, things are changing and cryptocurrency is the change in the currency world.
I think so too. Cryptocurrency has many advantages over fiat money. They are more reliable, and they can not be printed indefinitely. In the future there will be only cryptocurrencies.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
sapu jagat

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:40:50 AM

Fluctuations are indeed characteristic of crypto. It's possible that the crypto will end and the price will go down if everyone here leaves crypto. As long as crypto can still maintain its existence, it is never too late to start investing. Until now I still maintain my belief in crypto, I think crypto is worth fighting for because here we also apply a system of symbiotic mutualism. My favorite Altcoins is ETH.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:49:23 AM

I think so too. Cryptocurrency has many advantages over fiat money. They are more reliable, and they can not be printed indefinitely. In the future there will be only cryptocurrencies.

I do not think the crypto coin especially bitcoin will be able to become a strong benchmark in the future, I think it will all be the same for a moment when gold only begins to only act as a fiat currency assurance and begin to be degraded to be considered merely as a commodity asset. Eventually each country will have their own official altcoin and of course this will be positive in the future. Crypto will never die.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
sunita01

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:01:26 AM

I think the crypto will not end in an integral part of the crypto business. Important tasks of people are now being done by digital transfers.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:40:30 AM

I think the crypto will never die, it will continue to last forever.
everything will die dude, you must believe it.
but, i think this is just beginning so there is still long time to be die

A very true statement. We are just in the very beginning. The word CRYPTOCURRENCY  is still unknown to several billion! I do hope that the crypto will have a very long and very successful life, man.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

In my opinion, I don't think CryptoCurrency will die. The crypto currency world is fast dominating other currencies. Business moguls are adopting crypto as a means of transfers as well.
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:07:07 PM

Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I do not think so. Crypto is in the development phase so nothing will make Crypto end. There is only one possibility that can end Crypto that is the earth is destroyed or all the world no electricity.

drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

Perhaps the altcoins will dissappear, behind which are not in demand technologies, large projects that do not have future goals for the future. They are actually unsuitable for life even now. And the fact that they are traded on the stock exchange does not at all tell about their viability. But there will be really good projects, useful to  people, improving our life.
Testme

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:25:59 PM

It is true that crypto is now increasing and then suddenly it goes down.

The end of crypto is depending on how people using it. If some people are using it for criminal purposes. Absolutely the crypto will end. But if the people are using it in a good way. Then, the crypto will not end.

Never too late to invest Smiley

Maybe the crypto are possible to go down. But I think it is not as low as before. I think the crypto's amount will increase Smiley

I still believe in crypto Smiley

Bitcoin and ethereum are my favorites 😁
Jiren

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:27:04 PM

It's just getting started so don't expect that cryptou willu endu soon. With it's recent popularity the crypto industry just keeps growing and growing. For now it's hard that it will die soon. Some coins will die but not the industry.
Masha777

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:46:20 PM

Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I think that crypto currency definitely will have the large future !!! Now humanity all anymore and anymore gets information about investing in Bitcoin. The new century of Blockchain begins
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:06:25 AM

I don't see cryptos ever ending looking at the way it makes life so comfortable and transactions easier and cheaper. What i forsee is a time where most people in the world will get to realise that crypto is the new generation and that governments will have no other option than to accept it and the growth will be amazing from there.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
bilyboy

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:14:59 AM

I can't see any possible reason for this to happen what i understand is cryptocurrency is the greatest thing that comes into our history giving a good effect to many people. Yes we can't deny that others are doing things to distort the good image of cryptocurrency but if we focus on the good things we can find many reasons that this will exist thought the history.
leonard852

Activity: 372

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:30:47 AM

i think there is no reason to  stop cryptourrency in future,  cryptocurrency will be growing  day by day in future and Will never end!
Bobocantik

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:34:06 AM

There will be no end for cryptocurrency because consumers are keep on coming to the market to invest on bitcoins and as well as miners who are holding their bitcoins that makes the volume of cryptocurrency in the market to grow even more, cryptocurrency will only have an end if internet will be shut down which is the case that will not happen.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:22:41 AM

There will be no end for cryptocurrency because consumers are keep on coming to the market to invest on bitcoins and as well as miners who are holding their bitcoins that makes the volume of cryptocurrency in the market to grow even more, cryptocurrency will only have an end if internet will be shut down which is the case that will not happen.

In the internet era like what happen right now, cryptocurrency needed in the future i am believe. If we count on bank for transaction thru internet, its very slow and the fastest way to make transaction happen is using cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: