Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO NEO NEO  (Read 2347 times)
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:13:37 PM

NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....

I think neo has a big potential to be a strong competitor of ethereum, and also bitcoin. I think it is a good and innovative coin, and in my opinion it is very promising for the future.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:18:02 PM

NEO is another ETH in China!

NEO has some obvious advantages over ittai, NEO is creating its own platform!

The value of EO is to design a model for the smart economic platform that meets the requirements of Chinese regulations!
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:30:24 AM

I have invested this year only in NEO and Ethereum because I am absolutely sure of the stability of these two coins, but so far I have not dare to buy something else...
EfKos

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:32:48 AM

And for good reason, in fact, now there is a huge number of good coins, which are supported not only by words and all sorts of repost, you can find projects with good growth.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:00:20 PM

This is a good option, but NEO is worth buying only for long-term investment, and now it is rather risky and not profitable.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
ViewSonic

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:34:36 PM

MyWish platform promises a token contract for NEO. What do you think about it?
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

NEO is very good for sure.

If you are looking into long term investments when you got NEO at low price (I believe they can replace ETH price once ETh reach higher price) while earning GAS, its a WIN WIN Situation.

I am looking into doing that too
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:47:24 PM

I totally agree with the fact that NEO is now a very good option for investing, because the rate is constantly growing and forcasts are also good.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:50:18 PM

NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....
I see the NEO continues to show an ever-increasing development. so that with this increase is able to bring the NEO continues to rise and can shift the coins in front of him. jam that gradual development makes NEO more resilient to market flows.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kruzer200

Activity: 420

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

I do not think that this is currently the best choice, because I would now put all the money into Bitcoin, which is now on a very good pumps.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:57:29 AM

Thanks for giving your insight. Well depends on the investors/traders if they want to buy or support Neo. Yes Neo has their own blockchain and it can surpass Ethereum but following them on GitHub that makes me wonder why they can't release the NEP-5 yet. still wondering! just keep us updated if you have some good information.
iliev41

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:58:45 AM

I see the NEO continues to show an ever-increasing development. so that with this increase is able to bring the NEO continues to rise and can shift the coins in front of him. jam that gradual development makes NEO more resilient to market flows.
NEO is working towards developing a product for the future. It not only rebranded from Antshares to NEO in June of 2017, but they refocused their marketing as well — with enormous success.
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:01:15 AM

In the West, there is still little information about NEO, about ETH, I constantly read about what is planned to be done. And what happens to NEO for me is unknown

Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:02:17 AM

NEO is an Altcoin that has a fairly rapid development this month. this is a step NEO crew to improve the quality and quantity as an advanced Altcoin this period. so NEO support is essential.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:15:44 AM

The only reason NEO is the best for passive income is because of GAS and the fact that hardly any other Crypto's have an asset like it.

Does not mean it's more technologically advanced, solving more issues, has bigger use cases.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

NEO is one of the most promising alternative coins now,
Many ICO is switching their token into NEP5 rather having some ERC20 token, after tremendous fall of security in MEW And ED (which affects it)
Well now NEO is really good and especially having gas on it.
i am looking for a thousand USD per NEO this year.
I've seen that the NEO team is behind the GAS and that there is like a airdrop or like a distribution of free GAS for those that hold NEO.
indeika

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

I think in the future, NEO will be the same popular coin as ETH.  If you have money, I advise you to invest in NEO.
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:48:07 PM

He is very weak at the moment and at the moment he will not be able to replace ETH. And as an investment, I'd argue on that, too. What is its advantage over ETH?
In China, everyone calls NEO the Chinese ETH. So NEO is very valuable in China. I was also a NEO Holder at NEO $ 17 but unfortunately I sold all NEO while NEO was $ 30. And I really regret it
rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:50:35 PM

I totally agree with the fact that NEO is a very promising coin and I think that it is necessary to buy it for a long-term perspective on average for a year
Yes I also very strongly agree, it is likely Neo will grow quickly in the future. continues to grow in popularity and continue to build a great community.
Mars13

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

Right now, when all the violas have rushed into the abyss, it's too scary to invest in NEO. Better in the BTC then, he at least sags less than all and can try to rebound on rebounds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: