Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO NEO NEO  (Read 2345 times)
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

if those last bullish run would continue and if current bearish market wouldnt take so long. i am quite sure that neo would already hit 1k usd already. because neo based icos already started and it will be a very good alternative to ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

NEO has indeed been one of my mainstay in crypto investing in recent months, I'm sure later the NEO price will approach Ethereum's price or even surpass it, why am I so sure of that? Because I believe in China which has a strong economic system, and NEO is Ethereum from China
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

Hopefully this neo platform can be very expensive and can be very useful because a lot of cryptocurrency is created and they almost fail because they don't have very good projects and developments.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:42:26 PM

Neo still very bullish and new ATH will appear soon. The market downtrend seem start to slow and price can be bounce back anytime, so i would suggest to buy Neo and hold for long term. Base on technology, more and more dev are building project on Neo. This is good sign show that Neo may replace ETH in the future.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
manuelgar

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:42:34 PM

The value of NEO has greatly increased over the time. I think that the cost will continue to grow. I keep some NEO in my briefcase and I hope to get a good profit.

Guard225

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

Can anyone tell me why NEO would be a replacement for ETH when it seems like it won't stand the competition of stuff like TEZOS or Lisk, because of their inferior and centralised protocol?
Bile123

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

The NEO platform is very strong for me. I think in the future the main engines of the price, there will be news from China. If, however, the Chinese government lifts the ban on ICO, we will see a sharp rise in the cost of NEO, and may even see figures above $ 1,000 per coin. But, as they say, we will live - we will see.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

The development of NEO until now is quite good, but to compete with ETH prices it looks like NEO still needs a very long time because platforms that use ETH are more than NEO.

Let us wait a bit. When Ethereum appeared, not so many people believed in its bright future. I am sure, NEO just needs some more time for the development. Probably, we will see the power of this token in 2 years.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:46:18 PM

NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....
I think it's too early to be able to align NEO with Ethereum because I'm sure Etheruem is getting ahead of the other altcoins.
We'll see Ethereum ranked second and NEO is ranked 15 coinmarketcap.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:07:53 PM

NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....
I think it's too early to be able to align NEO with Ethereum because I'm sure Etheruem is getting ahead of the other altcoins.
We'll see Ethereum ranked second and NEO is ranked 15 coinmarketcap.

They are both going to be great but both also have some disadvantages. NEO I think is much superior but it only have less developer creating some products in their platform. If I have to chose between the two, its NEO due to its offer of Gas Distribution which is sort of a dividends for holding NEO on your wallet. Its like incentives holders for holders which matters for someone like me.
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:43:51 PM

I love NEO, the Chinese ETH like it's fondly called and like every other coin out there in this bears season, it's taken its share of the beaten. The NEO project is a great one and should the Chinese government relax its ban on ICOs, it will see NEO make giant strides in terms of its price.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:54:58 PM

Neo is a good option try to invest there if you believe in it's future personally i think it's a good option to invest in neo but try to diversify to mitigate the risk good luck Smiley
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:08:00 PM

I have heard that NEO is called the Chinese BTC and it is also powerful. To my mind, it is better to invest in it rather than choose Ripple or other coins which are less popular and reliable
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:15:38 PM

NEO is a good project and I hope they are still show a lot interesting thing.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:18:05 PM

In my portfolio is not present this coin, do you think now is a good time to enter? or should we wait a little longer?
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:24:47 PM

I WOULD SAY that neo is extremely cheap right now and I would buy it for a long term. On the other hand ontology is going to compete with Neo, so I pick up both of them
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 688

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:30:44 PM

Neo still very bullish and new ATH will appear soon. The market downtrend seem start to slow and price can be bounce back anytime, so i would suggest to buy Neo and hold for long term. Base on technology, more and more dev are building project on Neo. This is good sign show that Neo may replace ETH in the future.
the price is now very cheap and in recent months NEO prices have been relatively stable because I see the graph shows no major changes and this shows that the NEO is at the resistance price so it's good to buy it now because I think in the future NEO has a tendency to go up

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:37:47 PM

NEO is a really great idea to have in your portfolio to diversify it with EOS, ETH, as any of those blockchains could turn absolutely huge.
I like NEO especially because it is very undervalued now and it is paying GAS just for the hodl.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:30:45 PM

NEO is being a great platform after the Ethereum Platform. It is a very well known and popular coin, I haven't seen an NEO hater till now! The NEP5 platform is better than Ethereum, NEO is being called the second Ethereum is several countries. Most Of ICO based on NEO is going to succeed. So, All good things are happening with NEO, But Its price is very low in this bear situation. NEO needs a high pump, In future, NEO or EOS can take the Ethereum's place.

wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:10:49 AM

I will agree with because 90%  of China place more value on Neo. Secondly .from my own person observation on the trend of ICO , many altcoins now using  wave ,stellar, and Neo smart contract to build their own altcoin which makes the Etheruem Network workload to be reduce and lesser demand for the etheruem token which might result to low price of ETh. NEO still remain the king of China.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: