Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:30:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO NEO NEO  (Read 2347 times)
bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:14:03 AM

I think NEO still needs a lot of time to grow as it is too new and it hasn't shown that much of reliability to the public, and it dropped a lot recently so it has to recover in that aspect too.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:21:12 AM

NEO is a high volatility coin with a good prospects, just buy and hold, the price now allows to not care about it's future i think. It always been a good coin for trading, imo.
thanhtux92

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:54:19 AM

Neo has great potential in the long run. Chinese token has a good prospect for growth in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:55:24 AM

Isn't NEO targetting mainly Asian people
makeitweird

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:05:53 AM

NEO is one of my biggest holdings, really wish I would've sold earlier this year and locked in some profits! Oh well, tough coin to really know what's going on as it's based in China.  I have read some articles really tearing it down, but for now I still hold it and take my gas earnings to buy more NEO every couple of months.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:09:56 AM

NEO is fantastic.  It is the only other smart contract platform that is close to competing with eth.
All of the other ones are still just wishes, promises, and half working alpha products. (even if their market cap is higher).

I've always wondered about people calling NEO the chinese eth.
Yes, the devs are chinese, but the vast majority of projects on the platform aren't Chinese at all.
In fact, it seems that they are actually actively seeking non-chinese companies to build on the platform.

AS far as the future of neo goes, I believe it is incredible.
We have are first nep5 specific decentralized exchange this year (neon exchange) which will provide insane amounts of liquidity.
Also, the platform has proven to be more stable and cheaper to use than eth.
Win win!

danglinhdan18

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:10:52 AM

According to me it’s worth in investing in NEO. Because it has strong project and it can grow huge in the long term. I have many successfully cases investing in NEO.
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:20:06 AM

it won`t because Chinese market growing so fast that no one coin find stability, it could become Chinese ETH but they have better ONT now and it looks more perspective.
NEO is good but it doesn`t have time to become more stable  Sad

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:24:19 AM

I think NEO still needs a lot of time to grow as it is too new and it hasn't shown that much of reliability to the public, and it dropped a lot recently so it has to recover in that aspect too.
Yes, I agree with you. NEO needs a lot of time to grow. I think in the next 3 - 4 years, NEO still cannot surpass ETH. ETH is the most popular coins now so it's really hard for another altcoin to surpass it.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:27:11 AM

Neo is one type of altcoint that is currently worth considering, indeed in terms of quality it is not as good as ethereum, but I am sure that in the future neo will definitely develop even better even if it takes a while
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:56:31 PM

Well, I noticed NEO a long time ago. Its price has been almost flat since the beginning of the year and there is not a strong boom, while trading volumes remain high. Their technology and investment funds are really good, and I will still believe in its future.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
antran123

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:37:23 AM

Neo crypto is one of the most popular coins among the currencies. the number of investors is very high and investors are expecting their prices to increase. good price and convenient time for new investors right now.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:18:44 AM

Neo crypto is one of the most popular coins among the currencies. the number of investors is very high and investors are expecting their prices to increase. good price and convenient time for new investors right now.
my heart believes in ETH and BTC. but it doesn't rule out the possibility that NEO will succeed in the future, now the NEO price is very cheap and I will try to invest with a little capital hoping NEO really gives a surprise in the future it can compete and the value gets higher.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:43:14 AM

NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....
I think it's too early to be able to align NEO with Ethereum because I'm sure Etheruem is getting ahead of the other altcoins.
We'll see Ethereum ranked second and NEO is ranked 15 coinmarketcap.

They are both going to be great but both also have some disadvantages. NEO I think is much superior but it only have less developer creating some products in their platform. If I have to chose between the two, its NEO due to its offer of Gas Distribution which is sort of a dividends for holding NEO on your wallet. Its like incentives holders for holders which matters for someone like me.
the large number of NEO made progress on many enthusiasts who want to have it and support it. progress is happening widely supported by many enthusiasts as well. so very nice with the count on it as a major and very lucrative coin with the NEO having more to held.

Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:07:01 AM

Neo is one of the altcoints that is currently worth considering, and I am sure that its development will certainly be better and more widely known in the future
hielgarax457

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:34:19 AM

Neo is one of the altcoints that is currently worth considering, and I am sure that its development will certainly be better and more widely known in the future
NEO has a good future he can be said as China's Ethereum. NEO has a strong foundation, the founding team has been part of the blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem systems from the start. so I think in the future NEO will grow better and can rise high so you can make big profits.
DoctorX
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:04:10 PM

First of all, we must remember the fact that the NEO coin is a centralized coin! And this means that no one can guarantee that developers or government agencies, for example, will not interfere in the processes!

░█▄░█░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░█░█░ █▀░░░░░░    WORKING ECOSYSTEM FOR MASTERNODES    ░░░░░▀█
░█▀▄█░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░░█░░ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   SEE HOW IT WORKS  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░▀█░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░█░█░ █▄░░░  HOSTING | WALLET | EXCHANGE | NEWS | STATISTIC ░░░▄█
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:10:13 PM

NEO has good prospects but in order to be at the top of their game they need to attract projects to launch on the blockchain.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

I totally agree with the fact that NEO is a very promising coin and I think that it is necessary to buy it for a long-term perspective on average for a year

I agree with you on that, Neo is a very promising coin but they still have a very long way to go in terms of their network development, So i think investing in Neo should be on a long term base, long term like 5 to 10 years, so that by then it will be competing with other top blockchain

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:32:44 PM

i am in fond of Neo as well, but currently I am more concentrated on Pchain and ontology. But probably I will buy neo later as well.
Now I don't have enough funds for all of them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: