Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:46:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Advice on Investing in Crypto  (Read 3247 times)
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:22:09 PM

Overall it's a great advice for investing purpose but if we talk about crypto trading, it's far more risky than ordinary trading ( stock exchange )
As we know bitcoin value can change almost 50% in a week that will make whale trader gone crazy because they are experience major loss !

Since I've commit myself to be a pure investor, I try to stay calm and stay hold no matter what will happen on bitcoin
You right. bitcoin investment is different from other investment. fluctuation in bitcoin market is very high. and to become a bitcoin investor. You must have patience and not panic easily. because whenever the price can go down very deep and drive you crazy
Totally different from any other investment and generally if we are talking about crypto, it is a lot to take in at once due to the volatility of the space and how things can pretty go very fast.

Nevertheless, the thing investors should always know is that with great understanding, you will always get to do well in the long run as your thinking at the moment will definitely affect your long term decisions which are why it is necessary to equip yourself with all the knowledge to always help you make good decisions.
That’s a great explanation regarding investing in cryptocurrencies. This will be of much help to many people who have many misconceptions about this market like associating with the gambling and all. Its much more than it. It involves having lot of knowledge about and market. People need to invest a good amount of time along with substantial money for participating in crypto market. So, one should first see his potential before investing. But I still feel rather than Investing right in the ICO people should invest when the coin gets a listing on any exchange only. Yes you may buy it in the early stages if you wish to.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katiepower

Activity: 315
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:48:07 PM

Thank you for your great advice! The only thing-I would add to the investment portfolio a few more coins. For example, NEO and Cardano - for greater diversification.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:57:03 PM

For me it is a dumb thing to enter a market and start to trade without knowing a structural things about how it actualy operates, so patience and researches!
Even the most patient, knowledgeable and intelligent person in the world might go wrong with cryptocurrency.
Sometimes no amount of technical knowledge can help you to predict some of the market shifts - most ICO trading is like this.
Every ICO is promising amazing gains and ROI - in the past, even some highly famous project turned out to be 'not that good' (to say lightly).

I fully agree with this statement. In my opinion, you should start learning about crypto, visiting reliable sources and start your experience. Learn by doing is probably the very best option available, important is not to gamble too much with speculation.
experience is one of the best teacher we could have. i support your idea that even the most knowledgeable and patient person in this world might commit mistakes in this field. although we are pretty sure that we risk money for this, there is no guarantee what will happen next in the market, so the best way to know is to try it.
Sure. When entering this market. It is imperative to thoroughly prepare, prepare and document, relevant to this market, then learn who is successful. Then consider carefully to make conclusions. Intelligent in this market investment.
When investing in this market, investors should thoroughly understand the basic knowledge of cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, financial investment. Then use a small amount to invest and learn experience, when you have enough confidence in this market to invest more. Having a clear investment plan and taking it seriously will help investors be more successful.
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:04:19 PM

My advice when joining the bitcoin program is that you can make informed decisions and you should be more assertive when you invest in this crypotocurrency market so that it can help you more.
everythingforsale

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:09:05 PM

I'm trying to not to give an advice is for anybody else because they would have an opportunity to blame me instead of themselves if something will go wrong and the end.
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

This post is really great, It will be very helpful to investors in this forum. People should know what is their investment purpose and what risks they have while investing. You have to take very Many time, effort, money when investing in this market. Your results will reflect the process of your work. You need to plan to have the right investment.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:19:50 AM

Yes, for some strange reason 90% of guys which are about to enter here in cryptocurrencies world are having the wrong attitude and wrong motives about it. Usually those who are waiting to get rich fast and easy get discouraged and go away very soon.

Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:22:49 PM

For those who have invested crypto let me tell you this, you should be familiarized the coin you have invested and be careful of what you are doing coz scammers are very genius they may scam your money.

Keep in mind that always focus on the present market situations in order to get benefit because the market of Bitcoin has benefits either in low market or high market. All we need is to understand situations and to make good decisions. Now we are in a low market so our benefit is further investment with which we can get large quantity coins on low investment amount.
Agreed, many people does overlooking on cryptocurrencies in wish for big profit but in the reality engaging onto cryptocurrencies you will be needing a deep understanding especially on the market and wide knowledge about technology. Year ago was way too far from what the market is now, just think of how many people are being introduced about cryptocurrency world.

Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

The best advice is doing your own research before investing. that way you know you wont get scammed ant you have a bigger chance of making the right investment and earning from it
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:13:06 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 01:35:26 PM by gudrun

There are two problems here!

Long-term investment: You just choose a good coin and hold it for a long time until you reach your goal. With long-term investment, I advise you not to hold at this moment, with a volatile market, with the fear of most investors nowadays, I think bitcoin will soon reach the $2000

Short-term investment: You should play long or short in this phase, take a class on technical analysis, bears tendencies and make the best decision to win in this market
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

I also have no words to recommend you sincerely, but the most important thing you should have is patience, if patience holds you will profit from your pennies.
Patience is a wrong choice in the moment, patience to lose your money. As you saw bitcoin price in August last year soared from $2000 to $4000 and people call it the balloons. Nobody bought the bitcoin that time and then the price skyrocketed. People are willing to buy bitcoin at $ 16500 when it's peak station they hold so far

It's patience or stupid I think you understand. Please analyze and play what you see
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

Your suggestion is very good, and worth the appreciation. but each person must have their own way to reach their dreams. which you say is true, but the most important thing is we must be diligent, tenacious, and Patient, And continue to learn about Cryptocurrency. surely one day we will achieve success from investing in Cryptocurrency this.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:22:27 PM

I even though, and technology in the world so much. The real problem with a good idea to become the right place at the market affect the market will bear in this day and technology o ore the future, right to invest in recent years ago. I even the e. Cause I support that the right to become one
Yeah, investing in the right coins at the right time is a lot that can help you achieve a great deal. For instance, the volatility is even a great advantage to those who understand how to monitor the market in a way. First off, the knowledge of trading, even if it is long term style or pattern of trading, do help a lot in any financial environment, and that can make anyone tap from the volatility.

In one word, knowledge is the only key and without it, it is going to be an issue for whoever is investing in the space.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

Risk can mean a lot of things.  Investing in cryptocurrency means you have a risk of losing money. Your money invested can decrease in value, possibly to zero.  ALL investing involves risk in one way or another. Stocks often can go down in value over periods of time, just like crypto.  Do you remember what happened in 2008?  The S&P 500 dropped by 37%. This decline in the stock market was one of the worst in history.  Severe market corrections are not uncommon, especially in cryptocurrency!

Good article and this was my favorite part. I am tired of trying to explain to people that BTC is not the only volatile stuff in the market. Look at the price of vegetables,  avocados, for instance.
Congrats on your article, thanks and +merit for you.
Thanks for your contribution.
Having a written investment strategy also implements a discipline not to make decisions when unexpected events occur. Where on speculative investment will definitely happen. Going back to your initial thinking can hinder to act emotionally for fear or greed.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:35:38 PM

I'm trying to not to give an advice is for anybody else because they would have an opportunity to blame me instead of themselves if something will go wrong and the end.
Actually do not have to be like that, they just need advice from us to be considered to invest later. at least our knowledge can be useful to others.
Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:11:01 PM

I want to share with you my latest discovery - Socratus. It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform with instant claim payment products for insurance companies. It is designed to help insurance companies to save their money and get their business on a new level. For instance, they can help the insurance company to lower expenses from 15% to 25% on claims handling and operational expenses. Basically, they work with different kinds of insurances such as e-commerce, cyber insurance, personal accident and etc. Moreover, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. I think this is really cool and it seems like an innovative and demanded project. I hope I helped.
ashame

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:59:03 PM

In crypto investing always look for the right place to put on your money and give it a research in everything you do, It will give you insights and the possibilities to have profit.
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:46:12 AM

Yes, for some strange reason 90% of guys which are about to enter here in cryptocurrencies world are having the wrong attitude and wrong motives about it. Usually those who are waiting to get rich fast and easy get discouraged and go away very soon.
in crypto, we can become rich and poor in a short time. This depends on us entering the crypto market. whether we have equipped ourselves with enough knowledge to start investing.
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:23:34 AM

Thanks for sharing the advice, I did find some of them useful. Yeah investing in crypto can be very risky sometimes. It is possible that you become rich overnight, but it is also possible that you lose a lot money overnight. It is highly volatile, also trading is always open, which is different from stock market. So we need to be very careful when investing in crypto.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:05:40 AM

Thanks for sharing the advice, I did find some of them useful. Yeah investing in crypto can be very risky sometimes. It is possible that you become rich overnight, but it is also possible that you lose a lot money overnight. It is highly volatile, also trading is always open, which is different from stock market. So we need to be very careful when investing in crypto.
It has a high risk for you to invest in cryptocurrency but it is best for you if you do some research first to verify the information that you will see in the internet. Investing in cryptocurrency is just like investing in stock market that if you are a really conservative investor then you will rely on both fundamental and technical analysis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: