Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:05:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382256 times)
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 04:11:14 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

When’s the app?  What wallets do you guys have?  Use-case? 

My $10 chess cash payout?  Haha

BTI is going to be big! ===>

https://www.strainly.io/s?category=seeds

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 01:13:51 PM

Merry Christmas and a happy 3rd wave to all  Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 01:33:59 PM

2021 - gonna be fun

Grin

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 02:33:04 PM

Hahaha.  3rd wave = biggest crypto moon ever.  Just find a nice cozy cave.   Grin

and most potentil: the last one ever ?

So many cases open by regs / govs / 'self-regulators'  - the fights going to be spectacular and we all are long on watching  Roll Eyes

Just a teaser here:  https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/attest-function.asp - ever seen a (big4)  CPA having attested on a single crypto product at all ?

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 03:30:31 PM

Hahaha.  3rd wave = biggest crypto moon ever.  Just find a nice cozy cave.   Grin

So many cases open by regs / govs / 'self-regulators'  - the fights going to be spectacular and we all are long on watching  Roll Eyes

Just a teaser here:  https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/attest-function.asp - ever seen a (big4)  CPA having attested on a single crypto product at all ?

Interesting.  Well, I filed my crypto taxes every year.

I agree 2021 will be the last chance to make 100x, 1000x or even 10,000x.  After that it’s back to normal profits.  So load up now while it’s cheap.  It won’t last much longer before the media jumps in and retail FOMO starts. 

It's not about taxes (in the first place)  - it's about what exact product you got sold from 'exchanges' - and wtf happened after with it after some months (like your gold turned into lead ...)  - guess that happens

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 03:54:21 PM

Interesting.  Well, I filed my crypto taxes every year.

I agree 2021 will be the last chance to make 100x, 1000x or even 10,000x.  After that it’s back to normal profits.  So load up now while it’s cheap.  It won’t last much longer before the media jumps in and retail FOMO starts. 

It's not about taxes (in the first place)  - it's about what exact product you got sold from 'exchanges' - and wtf happened after with it after some months (like your gold turned into lead ...)  - guess that happens

That’s a really messed up law especially for hacked exchanges you can’t access.  Well, millions of people have done it in the US, no way they’re wasting massive resources on them.  They’re gonna use that law to go after whales and particular individuals they have targeted which shall remain unnamed at this time cause we protect our own.  😬

They will try to mitigate market maniplation and selling illegal securities.

I just found that -

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-congress-banks-idUSKBN28L2NV

this will eliminate all the crap coins & features for mimle wimble LN schnorr taproot ... guess P2SH is also bad here  - what ya mean ?

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 04:39:15 PM

Merry Christmas and a happy 3rd wave to all  Grin

Hahaha.  3rd wave = biggest crypto moon ever.  Just find a nice cozy cave.   Grin

So many cases open by regs / govs / 'self-regulators'  - the fights going to be spectacular and we all are long on watching  Roll Eyes

Just a teaser here:  https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/attest-function.asp - ever seen a (big4)  CPA having attested on a single crypto product at all ?

Interesting.  Well, I filed my crypto taxes every year.

I agree 2021 will be the last chance to make 100x, 1000x or even 10,000x.  After that it’s back to normal profits.  So load up now while it’s cheap.  It won’t last much longer before the media jumps in and retail FOMO starts.  

It's not about taxes (in the first place)  - it's about what exact product you got sold from 'exchanges' - and wtf happened after with it after some months (like your gold turned into lead ...)  - guess that happens

That’s a really messed up law especially for hacked exchanges you can’t access.  Well, millions of people have done it in the US, no way they’re wasting massive resources on them.  They’re gonna use that law to go after whales and particular individuals they have targeted which shall remain unnamed at this time cause we protect our own.  😬

They will try to mitigate market maniplation and selling illegal securities.

I just found that -

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-congress-banks-idUSKBN28L2NV

this will eliminate all the crap coins & features for mimle wimble LN schnorr taproot ... guess P2SH is also bad here  - what ya mean ?

Those regulations and I think network attacks should eliminate most coins/tokens.  Hopefully late in the year after a massive run.  

I was referring to the ridiculous retroactive US law that you must report all trades not just trades to cash.  Most people have thousands of trades in a single year.  Plus hacked exchanges you can’t get into.  They know you can’t provide this info so they’ll own you.  

20>21

might be the year, where it ends up with the real issued (not yet fully distributed) 21 mio Bitcoins

all other fake coins gone or at least declared illegal / unregisterd securities ?  - therfore: CPA needed

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2021, 03:58:38 PM

The level of online fraud is reaching new dimensions, right.

I d love to see now solutions delivered where signing (nano-fee) messages / posts is recommended for valued discussions to sort out the spam. New internet incoming already this year?

kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 05:49:59 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

I’m so busy ripping on fakes, frauds and wannabes that I forgot my manners.  It doesn’t help that I’ve been stuck in this prison for half a decade with no family or friends (plus I got a gangster beatdown for Christmas - holidays come and go with little notice on my behalf.

At any rate, merry Christmas for Jesus is born and Happy New Year cause 2021 will be chaos for the miserable world, but for crypto it should be our finest year (before the titanic and most alts collapse). 

Enjoy and thank you for playing...

Happy new year Vlad and everyone in ixcoin community and let us hope and pray for some good to come from 2021.
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2021, 07:42:38 AM

The level of online fraud is reaching new dimensions, right.

I d love to see now solutions delivered where signing (nano-fee) messages / posts is recommended for valued discussions to sort out the spam. New internet incoming already this year?

Oh yeah.

Birds already in the air!  Wink

And it's starting with one of the oldest exchange I know

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/bittrex-to-delist-privacy-coins-monero-dash-and-zcash-2021-01-01

Fincen about to kill ano features. We know many have fucked up protocols with such crap giving regs the reason to delist.. LN, coinjoin,... extrapolate that a bit Smiley

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2021, 08:14:05 AM

Twin brother? rule the world? Bitcoin and ETH ? hmmn  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Industrial clean, refactored and parallelized Bitcoin and original built in script is turning complete and provenly works (BitcoinComputer project shows that) . Low fees as well, so why some other thing ?

If you don't need another interface (to another blockchain), just don't do it. Bitcoin was delivered by a genius, just try to understand what it really can do

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 09:47:09 AM

Great lighting and positioning. Really capturing that “Imminent danger” set-up with zero casualties of course.  

So I’m curious, when the criminals are on vacation they just leave a profesional camera crew around just in case there’s an invasion or is this the best fake news at work, CNN?  Haha.  Wait, CNN has competition now, evil Corp Disney’s Fox.  🐀

It’s all fun and games until bullets start flying and the leftists scheme just brought us that much closer.  2021 will be hell compared to 2020.  Max Max!!!  

Holy - yes. Now looking for who is responsible for all that is interesting

The eintire US has a responsible party / president for what's happened incl all those legislation for election, law enforcement,  judges ... now try to say they all went wrong is shoot into own foot, now it was shot someone else because responsible one was hiding and screaming others should fix what cannot be fixxed any more

sad so many have no clue and follow trolls on twitter / cheap spammed social media

kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 09:48:22 AM

Great lighting and positioning. Really capturing that “Imminent danger” set-up with zero casualties of course.  

So I’m curious, when the criminals are on vacation they just leave a profesional camera crew around just in case there’s an invasion or is this the best fake news at work, CNN?  Haha.  Wait, CNN has competition now, evil Corp Disney’s Fox.  🐀

It’s all fun and games until bullets start flying and the leftists scheme just brought us that much closer.  2021 will be hell compared to 2020.  Max Max!!!  

The eintire US has a responsible party / president for what's happened incl all those legislation for election, law enforcement,  judges ... now try to say they all went wrong is shoot into own foot, now it was shot someone else because responsible one was hiding and screaming others should fix what cannot be fixxed any more

sad so many have now clue and follow trolls on twitter / cheap spammed social media

I thought after watching CNN race baiting and yammering on about these "domestic terrorists","insurrectionists","violent rioters" that the place would at least resemble Portland.I've seem worse riots after a football game.
hornetsnest

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 02:32:53 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

Beware the false shepherds,pastors,prophets and demagogues lest you be deceived Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 03:46:44 PM

sad so many have now clue and follow trolls on twitter / cheap spammed social media

I thought after watching CNN race baiting and yammering on about these "domestic terrorists","insurrectionists","violent rioters" that the place would at least resemble Portland.I've seem worse riots after a football game.

Yeah, it was all a leftist set-up so they can now pass really insane unconstitutional rights.  If you have the means LEAVE America ar least for 1 year.  It will be clear by then what the liberals will do.  

correct. So again, lessons learned:   Dont over-do it, dont be a bitch & try to change AGAINST ppl, try to take them with your ideas, then you might win.   Now: more lost than ever IMO

hornetsnest

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 06:20:19 PM

<< skateboard helmet ...PLANT Wink Wink
^^ PLANT  Wink

hornetsnest

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 06:24:56 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

Y'all been played.Good cop Bad cop but all on the same team.Trump V Biden,Bitcoin V Fiat, blah blah rabble rabble

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janus  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

He who denies Christ is an ANTIChrist
~Thess 2:8-12

hornetsnest

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 06:29:31 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (10)

~Truth Cool .........I CANNOT lie Grin

Eddyc

Activity: 1001
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

This is the ideal time for leverage in ixcoin and its market resistance is insane even the stalled development we find the statistical values. Therefore, we cannot deny the solidity of Ixcoin's blockchain, even with its speculative theories we find a great investment base. However in this market will people see Ixcoin? Will they analyze the years of the Ixcoin market?

Will old and solid projects be valued? Let's wait.
hornetsnest

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 09:36:59 PM

Haha, Truth indeed.  Wish I could give you more than 3 merits for that but you’re maxed out for now.  Haha.

It's his way or the highway Vlad Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: