Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:55:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382319 times)
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 04:36:21 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2021, 05:06:17 PM by mprep
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (50)

A cmon now. Who the fuck is deleting all my quality posts? Just looked at the inbox and thought it was an MLM spam campaign Grin

turkeycoin  Kiss  Reeeeeee

wen pamp ..wen moon? pumpty dumpty looks like turd coin comin outta that chickens ass though Undecided

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 01:36:45 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2021, 01:44:56 PM by mprep
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (50)

This mother effing a-hole mod is merging everyone’s posts now but only on this thread.  Makes it hard to respond to one particular post and dropping out count.  Mother-F.  Vlad says he’s not cursing anymore.  Just FYI cause I’d free speech on these criminal elements. 

Y U target dis tread niggaz? 

Ju wait ‘til vlad find out you messing with his cool and crazy frenz.  Douches!!!!  Vlad very let down by Luke.  He highly admired Luke and was looking forward for the maggot purge. 

Vlad - I Rock, I sock, I self destruct!

Thank you for playing...

Eddiec got his 2,000 donation.  Thanks for proving we’re not maggot cheapskates like Craig and the Bitcoin community. 

This community is a real team.  I bled for you and so have some devs and you proved you haven’t forgotten.  I’m tearing up cause it looked like we had just the same heartless worms.  I want no part of communities with no heart.  Thank you.  and eddiec, like I told you, I’ll use my high caliber weight for you and we do fitty fitty, cause I don’t have enough ixc.  Lol

Noobs, that’s a joke. 

Thanks again fam,
Vlad’s sock

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/address.dws?xrCHZ7s3ZXLyMd7VZAvaMV796q3oSTX3Hu.htm

Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 05:05:40 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2021, 12:01:58 PM by mprep

Matthew Mellon lives, most likely on his brother’s yacht who travels in international waters to avoid paying taxes.  He’s got a couple pole dancers to keep entertained.  One has a YouTube channel who reads cue cards as good as Obama.  Ver can’t read a cue card without sweating to save his life but Bch is the real btc.  Hahahahaha.  What poorly trained monkey. 

Vlad

Pain comes to humble the arrogant billionaire.  Today my dear friend Matthew the Mellon head, of maybe just a slice, did done warn me that he gunna use lethal and deadly force.  How many death threats is that.  I wanna see him post one death threat against him.  I just lost respect for him after 4 years of hundreds of lies.

DootMatt Mellon to me today:

Not sure bro. Maybe calm down a bit, Ok no forms of extortion or terrorism will work, Dude I’ve told the Romanian guard about u. 

Threats n abuse I’ve got zero tolerance.  Leathal deadly force can be used.

—-

Romanian guard?  Hahaha.  Is this England?  They don’t exist in Romania, I’ll beat you down in the street if I had reason to do it like the threats above and the cops would just go home.  Hahaha.  This ain’t the pussified, west DoorMatt.  Street just rules.  That’s why we only have 34% vaccine rate even tho they put the heaviest fines on us in the EU.  We think for ourselves.  You gotta rise up to the occasion, Matt, before you get a muzzle put on you. 

Vlad kicked ya in da nutz Vlad

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2021, 06:03:53 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2021, 12:05:35 PM by mprep

Pain comes to humble the arrogant billionaire.  Today my dear friend Matthew the Mellon head, of maybe just a slice, did done warn me that he gunna use lethal and deadly force.  How many death threats is that.  I wanna see him post one death threat against him.  I just lost respect for him after 4 years of hundreds of lies.

DoorMatt Mellon to me today:

Not sure bro. Maybe calm down a bit, Ok no forms of extortion or terrorism will work, Dude I’ve told the Romanian guard about u. 

—-

Post one threat where it wasn’t in response your perv comments about my 12 year old girl. 

Romanian guard?  Hahaha.  Is this England?  They don’t exist in Romania, I’ll beat you down in the street if I had reason to do it like the threats above and the cops would just go home.  Hahaha.  This ain’t the pussified, west DoorMatt.  Street just rules.  That’s why we only have 34% vaccine rate even tho they put the heaviest fines on us in the EU.  We think for ourselves.  You gotta rise up to the occasion, Matt, before you get a muzzle put on you. 

~ Vlad kicked ya in da nutz Vlad

Pain comes to humble the arrogant billionaire.  Today my dear friend Matthew the Mellon head, or maybe just a slice, did done warn me that he gunna use lethal and deadly force.  How many death threats is that.  I wanna see him post one death threat against him.  I just lost respect for him after 4 years of hundreds of lies.

DoorMatt Mellon to me today:

—-

Romanian guard?  Hahaha.  Is this England?  They don’t exist in Romania, I’ll beat you down in the street if I had reason to do it like the threats above and the cops would just go home.  Hahaha.  This ain’t the pussified, west DoorMatt.  Street just rules.  That’s why we only have 34% vaccine rate even tho they put the heaviest fines on us in the EU.  We think for ourselves.  You gotta rise up to the occasion, DoorMatt, before you get a muzzle put on you. 

Vlad kicked ya in da nutz Vlad

liberland.org - not too far off. Go lay down some bricks there and make Vlad's Government Tongue

There ain’t gonna be a place to run.  You’ll get droned.  Only in the mountain in caves.  But Whachu gonna eat and not freeze?  You need tine prepare that’s I posted the 100x and 1000x winning coins 8-9 years ago.  Sadly mine got stolen. 

This too shall pass. 

A cmon now. Who the fuck is deleting all my quality posts? Just looked at the inbox and thought it was an MLM spam campaign Grin

turkeycoin  Kiss  Reeeeeee

wen pamp ..wen moon? pumpty dumpty looks like turd coin comin outta that chickens ass though Undecided

Finally was able to gib you 50 points for pointing out our freedom of speech is taken away.  If this doesn’t take you to legendary you’re getting robbed.  No worries.

Vlad, please do the same.

Cheers.

If that piece isn’t worth 50 merits nothing is.  Especially since you chose a psycho.  Hahaha you offend me with a lot of laughter.  Special gift. 

Vlad

I gotta eat my special vitamins and pull a 2 movie STREAMING deal.  I commit crimes like that.  Lol

Took care of Mellon, I got more to say maybe tomorrow.  But tomorrow I cut open Craig Wright’s bunghole for his lies and deception and take a good guess as to who he works for.  Cause Satoshi is Luke Jr.  The guy is doing for a special purpose like me, not money.  That’s why he couldn’t answer that question in that interview.  That’s my primary objective but I do have a second one.  $33 billion by 2020 Big Mac index.  Laugh - keep laughing and but moar btc and eth not etc and btc and ixc like I said for years. 

Next year is the year.  This year I think the death of the stupids starts en masse.  Global IQ boost plan and for the most part free will.  I don’t appreciate that companies for bribed by American Rockefeller/and his pet Soros to bribe companies to force vaccines on people who need to eat. 

Repercussions to the evil that be cometh. 

Vlad2Vlad

PS.  - Lord Jacob Rothchild - call me up.  We have a lot of similar interests and I think the same exact enemies. 

Regards,

Vlad

I can’t find the short 5 minute interview with Luke and some broad (why didn’t she do the interview in the kitchen while making like a ham sammich?) but she asks him something like why he’s doing this work and he couldn’t answer cause he’s not a lying pig like most I’ve worked with in crypto, especially Mellon and his criminal (RICO) team.  You wanted a war, I piss out billions, I’ll bring you war.   

Nobody could figure it out.  I knew the answer immediately cause it’s exactly the same as mine. Minus the $33 billion I’ll get or wreck crypto back a decade.  This is not extortion - it’s a sale.  You stole enough, then I donated even more.  The rest is for sale and I don’t care who buys it and don’t try to tell me what to do with the momey, it’s already on my heart and once there, who can change it but God.  You insignificant turds.  Crypto in general. 

Time to accelerate the programme, lemmings!!!

Vlad2Vlad

Started a new thread so to keep this one more on topic.  Just dropping off the OP here for anyone that wants to check it out. 

—-

I’m coming for you!!!

Craig Wright - (Aussie fed but good guy just a liar)

Matthew Mellon - (not dead, pathological liar)

Winklevii Twins - (not evil)

Roger gay Ver - (almost as gay and Brock and can’t even read cue cards, yeah he’s running the real Bitcoin, haha)

Brock da Cok - (diabolical)

Luke - (not evil, good guy, doing it for God, but it’s more specific.  Luke is Satoshi Nakamoto and iXcoin’s Thomas Nasakioto)

Microguy - (lying thieving criminal fed)

Ramirez - (most likely Brock - feels like pure evil and is a pathological liar)

Halinyo - (thief and liar)

Elon Musk - Why he pumped doge the dog?  Cause he needs billions and he was told to, cause doge was never a meme coin, it was always a hedge fund coin which I told you 8 years ago. 

Kyndman - nice guy, I like him but, well, that’s all I wanna say about him but I’ve got him clocked. 

BTX and Germans/Turks - not gonna touch that, they’re too close to me.  Haha.  One of the best teams I’ve seen tho, especially Ivo but Luke is gifted.  Nobody like him in all crypto and you mocked and laughed at him for a decade.  For that 99% of you will miss his greatest coin. 

Vatican - underground cold storage for all the banks, the global treasurer.  Everyone will be marked with their symbol and chipped like dogs.  Hence the inverse image of IX - XI will be the last coin standing. 

Rockefeller mob - too much to put in a few words.  Lord Jacob gets a pass, benefit of doubt. 

Why oust innocent good guys like Luke and winklevii when they probably think they’re working for the CIA and JPMorgan when in reality they’re working for devil worshipping baby killing Rockefellers.  I don’t feel good going after good guys to get to the evil maggots. 

Hey, Rockefellers, you trillionsure, murderers, who haven’t had a job in your life:  Whachu gonna do about it?  Maggots are level above you faggots who destroyed America. 

I won’t touch the innocent like Luke and winklevii Twins.  Good people.  The rest are dog shit and I’ll prove it. 

And many more…

People still take me for granted.  Odd. 

~ Vlad2Vlad ~

The fuckening starts tomorrow. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
hornetsnest

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 06:10:24 PM

Greetings comrades. I've been in solitary for last 7 days again with the no posts and pms allowed but back in general population now Cool waaaaaazzzzzuuuuuuppppppp waz been happenin? pass the crack pipe over..break it out biatches Kiss

Time for an on topic post: wen mooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn?HuhHuh?

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2021, 06:38:03 PM
Merited by hornetsnest (10)

Greetings comrades. I've been in solitary for last 7 days again with the no posts and pms allowed but back in general population now Cool waaaaaazzzzzuuuuuuppppppp waz been happenin? pass the crack pipe over..break it out biatches Kiss

Hahaha, definitely on topic.  Just got out of prison and same day Facebook puts me in 30 days for nothing. 

Crack, we’ll use anonymous coins like dash so we don’t get caught.  Lol

I think moon in December.  Wall Street had a whole year to pull down God knows how many hundreds of billions via Bitcoin futures and options.  I think they’re ready for the biggest pump ever then total collapse.  When trash coins moon they’ll get network attacked for $50 so dump those fast.  I have some but my best ones are merge mined. 

Let’s get super rich and maybe do some good things before our time comes sooner than expected, brother. 

Vlad

hornetsnest

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 06:44:36 PM

Hahaha, definitely on topic.  Just got out of prison and same day Facebook puts me in 30 days for nothing. 

I think moon in December.  Wall Street had a whole year to pull down God knows how many hundreds of billions via Bitcoin futures and options.  I think they’re ready for the biggest pump ever then total collapse.  When trash coins moon they’ll get network attacked for $50 so dump those fast.  I have some but my best ones are merge mined. 

Let’s get super rich and maybe do some good things before our time comes sooner than expected, brother. 

Vlad

Amen brother. I have no interest in useless trinkets or trivial amusements for the eyes but I have many orphans and widows to provide for when the time comes Cool

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2021, 07:12:49 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2021, 12:09:52 PM by mprep

Vlad

Amen brother. I have no interest in useless trinkets or trivial amusements for the eyes but I have many orphans and widows to provide for when the time comes Cool

My greedy arrogant heart still craves things that tie around your heart.  But I know how to fix that.  I’ll start with the Austin Martin one-77.  There’s only one such thing, I turn it into Austin one-76 in grand fashion.  But I feel you, I feel much pain being here so Long and seeing mostly here suffering, with no chance of hope.  If God should give me a sledge hammer, which is what’s needed, I’ll use it with no mercy.  My crypto rages are just outbursts cause I see injustice.  Real life is much much worse.  I scare me when I think about it.  Evil has had its run in this country and poor have died many horrible deaths.  The time for retribution has arrived. 

A N N I H I L A T I O N

I think they’re trying to replace me with a lookalike.  This is not me.  Every pic on here of me is Paul Roberto Vlad.  Maybe I’m being paranoid.  Anyway, this is Dan treccia, I get along with and I’m starting to like him.  Just a heads up cause for a while he was copying my life, few his hair out and wore an Ixc T-shit.  A bit odd. 

There’s only one Vlad2Vlad and this ain’t him.  This is Dan Treccia.  According to him.  I have used my real face and ID from day one cause I knew what I was walking into.  Why not rather be honest?  Why hide? 

That was 2-3 years ago.  I like the guy and I don’t know if he’s a fed things just looked set up to replace me with a younger look alike who was learning everything about me from me.  I’d love to work with Dan if it happens, smart guy, right she group, he knows I can take him (if necessary) (had to be said, Dan,  Kiss) and that’s all I’m gonna say about Dan since he was on my list of scum. 

If you noticed I added Rockefellers in place of Luke and Winklevii since that’s their boss, but they don’t know it.  He’s the guilty one.  I don’t like doing harm to people who never harmed me but it’s safe to say the Rockefellers have brought some kind of harm to every person on this planet.  If I’m wrong I apologize but if I’m right no apology will ever be given to those who pervert justice, children, the family our health and wealth and all for more money power.  That’s diabolical to the max and I don’t care - the most mortals can take from me is my life.  I gladly forfeit it for a just and Godly cause.  I fear God and the second death not man.

So all you puppets who act so hard cause you “got back”, it’s futile and meaningless to me.  I’ll stomp on all of you if you do evil, if you ever step over the line. 

Vlad ~ crypto was supposedly designed to replace a corrupt system when in fact it gives it ultimate power.  You idiots, how do ever cross the street if the green light isn’t there to tell you when to cross.  Muppets.  Most of you deserve the hell that’s coming but I am deeply saddened by those who are innocent and will suffer with you. 

Hypothetical theory downloaded in my mind when I saw this today.  Just remember, everything in crypto is a game, it is not what it seems.  It’s misinformation and misdirection.  Once I realized that about sticks I never lost money ever again.  And sadly it took 7 or 8 years of hard 70-80 work weeks and losing it all every year.  I don’t give up, I’m stupid.  So what do you see here? 

—-

Kk, my theory.  JP Morgan is the largest bank in the US secretory owned by the Rockefellers.  I read they spend $10 billion per year on security.  They lost billions per year on FX options to protect their massive positions.  They’re gonna go into litigation with iron man for 5 years for piss money.  Where’s the class action suit? 

I watch Elon cause I like him and ~18 months before his stick crashed to ~$200 then miraculously mooned to over $900, valuing it at more than all car manufactures in the world combined.  Who has that kind of money and pull to pull just scheme.  Cause it was a scheme.  Elon posted drinking wine with hypnotic sleep medicine before bed.  Not ceo quality post.  Then a big debacle for calling some guy a pedo.  Then smoking weed on a very popular show.  1 action is random or accidental. 3 in a short period of time is a trend.  At that point I knew Tesla was gonna moon but I didn’t dream $900+. 

So the price crashes, they give responsible funds time to dump, then it moon fast and irrationally to over $900+ where it was held by big money to give funds time to exit since they learned in school fundamental analysis and this was a fluke.

So who was buying at the bottom when Tesla was late on deliveries and their ceo was popping pills with alcohol and smoking weed?  And who was buying at $900 when a small car manufacturer was valued more than all the auto markers in the world? 

R O C K E F E L E R

Soon after they launched 42,000 sats all around the world with crypto coded inside.  They literally own all the payment systems in the world if they wanna use no dead spots payment system and why not cash in on internet too.  That was the play on Tesla and that’s why Rockefeller is on the shitlist.  After the coming blackout and mass killing in America especially the old and sick they have no liabilities and 80% of the money supply.  You wanna eat, use the internet, pump gas into your car, you’ll need to get chipped cause see their satellites only work with a proprietary chip crest by a company about 30 years ago and is FDA Approved, called digital angels. Digital we all know is a synonym for light so angel of light created this chip. 

But first they need your guns so expect hell and the biggest graveyard any country has ever seen in the USSA.  Expect a merger with China and traitor Australia and UK.  And the coin they’ll use will be XIC.  Currently masked ironically as IXC, In Ancient Greek, Jesus Christ the Savior.  What’s the mirror image of IX?  Who loves to copy God in reverse?

Don’t sweat it, it can’t be stopped, and I’ve done my best to accelerate it but no money.  So what’s the holdup you “gods”?   soon you’ll see the real image of the one you worship and his love for you.

So, let’s accelerate the programme.  Everyday is a huge loss for the good guys, unless there’s some unexpected intervention (starts with E ends with oh sheeeeit, nigga, it’s Elijah and he be looking agro , but even then, this plan was written in stone from the beginning of time.  Choose wisely, you only get 3.5 years of bliss, erm, once the “aliens” coincidentally abduct hundreds of millions maybe a few billion people (unlikely but hey, it’s Elijah).  And you’ll fall for that lie too.  Cause you’re blind, stupid and Godless. 

Vlad ~ let’s hit a wormhole rockers, I’m tired of waiting for your incompetent gay morons at the top to get the job done.  And who’s gonna follow those homos?  They sound like liars the moment they speak no matter the marketing and fake billions you give them.  So domestic terrorists card is in play, chip or you’ll lose your head, quite literally. 

Movie time this stuff depressed me - everything moving so slow I might miss the show.  :/

No rebuttals or comments or did I cross the Rockefeller line?  I doubt Elon Musk even know he just took the money from a shell company owned by the rockers.  He’s my favorite guy in crypto do it saddens me if he’s working with people that wanna murder and enslave everyone. 

It’s funny I get oriole writing R0kkeffekar or some misspelled version so they don’t get targeted by their hoard of cia/fabi faction biught and paid for.  Soros is Rockefeller’s number one lieutenant - spreading liberalism and nobody touches him.  Trust me it’s not just his fake $34 billion keeping him alive.  Each side has agents and agree to battle it out.  But the evil have no morals so we’re losing. 

And the £1 billion pounds he made crashing the pound 30 years ago.  Now you gotta wonder who was really behind that since the red shields and rockers were enemies.  Soros just took the heat and credit. 

Soros is a stammering communist with ideas that are so silly a child can crack that code. 

So the plan is take away free will cause that’s why no earthly utopian attempt works.  Take your vaccine for a pandemic that did spike the yearly deaths at all then wait for the microwaves to be turned on, melting the icebergs, oh we had an alcohol syndrome wave you of global flooding even tho we’re in a cooking period. 

So what happens when you throw graphene in a microwave.  Oh 2 degrees rise in temperature by microwaves with your brain and organs packed with it and you’re dead especially if you’re sick.  That’s why they’re lowering the earth’s temp - to tax you for fake global warming and so they don’t all die from a rise in temperature. 

Northern European countries move down to high lands.  Brasov won’t go under.  South America and the coastal cities should be under water too.  Nothing worth saving there - just retribution.   

And that’s the play and most doing it think they’re genius Silicon Valley geniuses when they’re muppets.  Lol

$21 trillion goes missing and the stock market booms.  And you can’t audit the fed.  A handful of families will own majority interest in every company.  In a way that’s good.  CEO’s only think about their next $300 million bonus and hedge funds bleed corporations dry while asians take over every industry in America.   That’s greed and crony capitalism.  America is now more communist than capitalist.  Homos like Tim Cookie should have been fired long ago from Apple.  But he pays out $50 billion a year to funds so they keep the fool there. 

America is circling the drain to number 3 or 4 in the world soon if something isn’t done NOW.  Greed and stupidity. 

Vlad

To all the worms who believe anyone that I’m a scammer or liar.  I didn’t even know Jack, he lived thousands of miles away and I was trying to raise 2 kids alone on $1500 per month, trapped in a worth country, broker than a crack head on his last hit.  I paid Jack back via western union, in cash, in 2 month and in full.  My little kids 12 and 9, had to eat so much ramen and Pate those 2 months my son 5 years later feels sick just thinking of it.  I still love the “healthy” trash.  Lol

Anyway, I copied and posted the thread cause it’s small but hard to read cause links here are often blocked (link at ze bottoms).  And for the record Craig owes me 1 btc for over 3 years now but refuses to pay.  We worked together in a tight 4 man group so we weren’t strangers.  So don’t judge a man by their promises, judge them by their actions especially when they have to sacrifice and hurt to keep their word.  I’ll bleed rather than be called a liar!!!!

I’m the Vlad niggas, what I say I’ll do no matter how hard or how long it takes me.  Many forgot but that’s called honesty and integrity.  The richest in crypto, especially the billionaires never had a chance to develop that character.  Tragic.  The Money most have, they didn’t even work for yet it’s their best and only quality and they’re the cheapest scum here looking to steal more using connects and insider info. 

Vlad2Vlad
——

ICO is evil

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: +9 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Giving credit where credit is do - Vlad2Vlad
February 08, 2016, 08:27:12 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2016, 02:18:28 AM by jakedeez
Reply with quote  +Merit  #1
There's lots of posts about scams and scammers out there... This is the opposite  situation and I want to give some credit.

Paul Vlad - Vlad2Vlad and I made a bet, over Skype, with no contact for $2,000.  Not a tiny amount of money.  I won the bet.  Paul, to his immense credit paid me $1,000 already and is sending me the rest in ten days.

To his immense credit - Vlad made the payment in foul.   I'd trust him anything,

There's mad sketch people in the space.  Paul is, really, a good, honest, and honorable guy.

Thanks man.
Report to moderator 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
The Pharmacist
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 4756

>>Proudly cycling merits for Team Foxpup<<

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +38 / =5 / -5
Ignore

Re: Giving credit where credit is do - Vlad2Vlad
February 08, 2016, 09:36:40 PM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Props.  I agree, there's not enough credit given to people who do the right thing when doing the wrong thing is so much easier.  Glad you posted this, it warms my heart to an extent.

February 09, 2016, 08:53:00 PM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #3
Quote from: jakedeez on February 08, 2016, 08:27:12 PM
There's lots of posts about scams and scammers out there... This is the opposite  situation and I want to give some credit.

Paul Vlad - Vlad2Vlad and I made a bet, over Skype, with no contact for $2,000.  Not a tiny amount of money.  I won the bet.  Paul, to his immense credit paid me $1,000 already and is sending me the rest in ten days.

There's mad sketch people in the space.  Paul is, really, a good, honest, and honorable guy.

Thanks man.

whoa! what was the bet about?
Report to moderator 
### Yes, i changed my password ### Abstract Bitcoin Art ###
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1058

View Profile  WWW  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: +25 / =0 / -0
Ignore

February 20, 2016, 02:33:10 PM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #4
Paying in paycoin doesn't count, they're not really $20
Report to moderator 
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1512

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile  WWW  Email  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +23 / =0 / -5

March 04, 2016, 08:31:09 PM
Merited by TheBeardedBaby (1)
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  +Merit  #5

I paid cash, $2,000.

I bet the COIN ETF was coming last year.  I lost.

It's coming for sure but looks like my timing was off and I was dumb enough to bet, something I never do.

Lesson learned.

Report to moderator 
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

March 04, 2016, 08:34:01 PM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  +Merit  #6
Quote from: jakedeez on February 08, 2016, 08:27:12 PM

Thanks man.

Thanks for the props, man.

You know how many underwear pics I gotta sell to make $2,000 back?  lol

You wanna bet $4,000 the ETF is coming this year?  Hahaha, jokes! 

Take care and enjoy the huge crypto ride that's coming this year.

Report to moderator 
jakedeez

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

Trust: +9 / =0 / -0
Ignore

March 09, 2016, 02:20:52 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #7
I am indeed interesting in making another bet, are you?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

March 09, 2016, 04:58:38 AM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  +Merit  #8
Quote from: jakedeez on March 09, 2016, 02:20:52 AM
I am indeed interesting in making another bet, are you?

Betting on?
Stakes?
Odds?

No way man.  I'm done with that.  lol

I'd rather bet on Crypto! 

Cheers!

Report to moderator 
ZhuldyzKaladinova

Activity: 289
Merit: 251

Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

November 15, 2017, 04:08:41 PM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #9
This is really amazing...  This 4.9 BTC is now worth $35,000+ and growing. At some point it will very likely be $500,000+

Vlad2Vlad hats off to you

I hope you have the same amount or more still for you and your family as well
Report to moderator 
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

November 15, 2017, 04:16:02 PM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  +Merit  #10
Quote from: ZhuldyzKaladinova on November 15, 2017, 04:08:41 PM
This is really amazing...  This 4.9 BTC is now worth $35,000+ and growing. At some point it will very likely be $500,000+

Vlad2Vlad hats off to you

I hope you have the same amount or more still for you and your family as well

That’s wishful thinking.  Big Vern took my hundreds of BTC worth of coins, I don’t have even 1 Bitcoin.

On an even sadder note, Jake is no longer with us, my condolences to his friends and family.  He was a good guy.

Report to moderator 
ZhuldyzKaladinova

Activity: 289
Merit: 251

Ignore

November 15, 2017, 04:50:37 PM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #11
Quote from: Vlad2Vlad on November 15, 2017, 04:16:02 PM
That’s wishful thinking.  Big Vern took my hundreds of BTC worth of coins, I don’t have even 1 Bitcoin.

Uhm, Paul, WHAT?  That makes me really sad.

For all of your interesting and entertaining posts that I've read over the years alone you deserve more than 1 Bitcoin.  Seriously.

There must be at least more than two hands full of people here who would like to gift some BTC to you. Is there a way to send you something...?  Given what I read in this topic I suppose you don't like being donated to. But... can't there be some sort of Vlad2Vlad Donation Fund opened up?  You should have way more than 1 BTC.

Sad to hear that as well... condolences to Jake!

Best,
Zhuldyz
Report to moderator 
hideonbush

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Ignore

November 25, 2017, 03:48:00 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #12
Quote from: Vlad2Vlad on March 04, 2016, 08:31:09 PM

I paid cash, $2,000.

I bet the COIN ETF was coming last year.  I lost.

It's coming for sure but looks like my timing was off and I was dumb enough to bet, something I never do.

Lesson learned.
Wink you are good man.
Report to moderator 
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

November 25, 2017, 06:19:43 AM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  +Merit  #13
Quote from: ZhuldyzKaladinova on November 15, 2017, 04:50:37 PM
Quote from: Vlad2Vlad on November 15, 2017, 04:16:02 PM

For all of your interesting and entertaining posts that I've read over the years alone you deserve more than 1 Bitcoin.  Seriously.

There must be at least more than two hands full of people here who would like to gift some BTC to you. Is there a way to send you something...?  Given what I read in this topic I suppose you don't like being donated to. But... can't there be some sort of Vlad2Vlad Donation Fund opened up?  You should have way more than 1 BTC.

Best,
Zhuldyz

I appreciate the thought. 

Check your PM when you have a chance, we have a Skype group you should join.  Smiley

Vlad2Vlad

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1357759.0

I’m confused, no more merging and deleting my posts?  I’m dealing with pussies here or people after 9 years have no clue about me.  That’s quite shocking. 

Didn’t I warn you, I have nothing to lose while you did.  A board full of pawns.  All this could have been avoided when I apologized and stopped.  Cuz my niggaz, I’m a man of my word.  But some dipshit in charge wanted to show me, teach me a lesson, that I have to be their dog.  Bitches, I bite but I barely human.  When I tell you something be certain, really certain I will do it. 

Seems like you learned your lesson as far as taking away my free speech.  All that’s left is the 1 btc I am owed by Craig Wright the Liar and Russ Hannaman, lol or 50,777,777 blu coins.  I’ll leave the other 30+ coins worth hundreds of BTC as a gift because it’s better it’s good to be generous. 

It’s 8:35PM in Romania.  24 hours is a long time to make the right choice and still walk away with no grudges, ahd you keep 85% of my coins.  Tell me I haven’t been fair all this time.

I learned This lesson in 5th grade.  Finally a smaller kid than me in my class.  I was always picked got in fights, never lost but I sometimes took a lot of hits.  One day something came Over me to be a bully and pick in this smaller kid Sammy.  That kid was a Wolverine inside a fire cracker.  He could hit me cause my kicks were longer than him, lol, but I remember something I never felt before in my whole life:  FEAR and WEAKNESS.  I fought guys twice my size and beat them or made them quit.  I realized it was the power inside me that made me feel invincible and that came from my innocence. 

I told myself I would never ever feel that fear and weakness again.  Because I will never again do what’s wrong like what I did that day.  And to this day, I never allowed myself to be on the wrong side or watch the weak being hurt.  Microguy broke the law I couldn’t let him pass.  Craig lied and he WILL pay me the 1 BTC before I make it 7. 

I will be allowed the same free speech and rights, regardless of your rules, just you leave alone those in full view breaking them.  Owl, the great Late Bruno and others.  After 9 years of bleeding for this shitfest I won’t be second to nobody. 

So the mods took a break or you understand I have no limits whatsoever as long as I’m right.  And it’s that justice that gives me infinite energy and justice anger to never quit.  Because I have chosen to fight for what is good and right.  You can never win just like I couldn’t beat up a smaller kid than me which was so improbable.  Justice was with him.  God was with him.  I’ll never let that happen again. 

1 Bitcoin, please, which was promised to me, Dr Wright.  14Nee1aA8N2uLSEuUoyNZP7urhdoLaj8Sa

It’s the last time I’ll ask for 1.  And Microguy, keep the written contract and give me my 50,777,777 BLU or since it’s impossible to get I’ll take the equivalent.  That’s called the mother of sweet deals given it was $800,000 in 2017 and will be much more soon. 

Like always I lay out my intentions and repercussions if they’re not met.  And like always, you started this, I am innocent, my heart is full of anger and fire and What I’ve done so far is Mickey Mouse.  I really wish you’d believe me.  I’m a fair predictable man.  You just have to know everything I do is based on an absolute.  Know that absolute and you’ll know exactly what I’ll do. 

24 hours.  Don’t show me anymore how tough you are.  Show me how fair you are.  Be less fair than me but be fair. 

Vlad2Vlad

UsernameNumber7

Activity: 256
Merit: 60

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 08:27:07 PM

Vlad, this is a cool remake of Mel Gibson movie "Payback", I am already imagining the ending lol

I was kinda of a bully, but only if people were not taking showers and going to school...............later on I learned only niggers were dumb enough to be bullies all the time for no reason!  So I became a nice guy instead, because dumb niggers ruin the even little bullying to help make someone improve themselves..........as it's pointless, most kids are already demoralized to the ground already............to accept corrective bullying!

They turn to stupid crafts like devil worship young and stupider no hope really for their lives at that point.....without resistance to the Communists who are using Satan Worship Tele-Marketing through Hollywood.........ect......and Nations leaders............Hollywood means Witches Staff or something, because the witch makes here staff from the Holly Tree.........

https://www.TRISQUEL.INFO #1 Free Software Linux Operating  System

Trisquel OS "Just Do It"        "Sic Semper Tyranis"
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2021, 08:44:26 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2021, 11:28:50 AM by mprep

Vlad, this is a cool remake of Mel Gibson movie "Payback", I am already imagining the ending lol

I was kinda of a bully, but only if people were not taking showers and going to school...............later on I learned only niggers were dumb enough to be bullies all the time for no reason!  So I became a nice guy instead, because dumb niggers ruin the even little bullying to help make someone improve themselves..........as it's pointless, most kids are already demoralized to the ground already............to accept corrective bullying!

They turn to stupid crafts like devil worship young and stupider no hope really for their lives at that point.....without resistance to the Communists who are using Satan Worship Tele-Marketing through Hollywood.........ect......and Nations leaders............Hollywood means Witches Staff or something, because the witch makes here staff from the Holly Tree.........

Hahahaha.  Niggers.  I’m not sure the nigger mods here will like your language, sir.  And not all niggers are bad, they’re just black and smelly, which is bad enough but I’ve met some very decent blacks.  Just not on the west coast.  Lol

So you were a corrective bully?  Haha, never thought it that.  I guess that’s what I’m doing, teaching mods they’re not gods of this shitty site that got paid for a huge update that never happened.  It’s ok, I’d miss this one. 

Oh, I didn’t check my btc wallet to see if I have to continue teaching people manners and shit.  My guess is they’ll be stubborn like the mods but look at them now.  Does Craig or microgay think I’m just gonna stop?  Haha.  I’m too angry and stoopid to stop until justice is done and I have them an easy out.  Their arrogance will keep costing them cause today is Craig and Sammy his fake brother day comming crimes. 

Thanks for posting and for the record it’s not nice to call niggers niggers.  It’s not PC.  We’re all about on topic, politeness, civil society (whatever that shit means, Muslim, refugee rape I think) and lying to make each other feel better and make friends.  I know I’ve made tons of new friends in the past 2 months.  In fact, I’m expecting a call from Rockefeller very soon.  There may be a gun to my head at that moment but who in crypto gets calls from made blue bloods like Mellon and Rockefeller besides me?  Nobody.  Cause I’m that guy. 

These bluebloods are rubbing off on me, I’m calling everyone rats and maggots.  Hahaha

Vlad ~ cause I’m soooooo much better, that’s why I am where I am

Checked ze wallet, no money which I am owed.  At 8:35pm east bloc commie time I fucks up craig the liar and his fake brother “Sammy”.   

No funny games, I fucks you up good. 

~ Vlad

Ohhhh, i was wrong, retard mods just deleted like 2 dozen posts.  No doubt so offensive.  So I wanna be an agreeable team player so douchebags will wanna be friends with me. 

So vlad gonna help ya niggas out.  I’ll start deleting at the front ahd you dumb niggers delete from the back and we can get all but 2 posts don’t in a few days.  Kkk

Vlad ~ living proof of team player.

What the F?  I can’t delete my own posts on my own thread?  Hahahaha.  Bitcoin, like free speech dude.  The communist Nazis can delete anything but you can’t.  Haha. 

You dumb rat bastards!!!!

All truth no lies but Craig’s brother, some Chinese and others have tried to set me up to commit crimes so they can own me like they own shrem.  You guys remember Mr Bitcoin, right?  Haha, exactly.  That’s what they tried to do to me offered me money but I never went for it.   

—-

Funny but I got a bit of inside info so I’ll throw this in when I do my piece on Craig.  His bro Sammy the Liar (fake smoking a bong on FaceTime which means he’s Aussie fed and asking me where my IXcoin drive is.  Lol, yeah, I’ll just tell you.  Retards) told me Elon Musk had a chip already approved in the EU that could store massive data in your brain.  And you just had it surgically implanted.

The scary part - “so every night you come home and hook up to the AI and upload all your memories and stuff”

And I’m like, that sounds like a 2 way connection.  The AI can download anything into your brain.  It can literally turn you a different person.  Give you false dreams experiences, “real life” experiences, go shoot your boss at work tomorrow experience, etc.  LIMITLESS control of everyone.  That’s incredibly dangerous.  So anyone refusing the vaccine they’ll just kill. 

A One way chip would work where you get to download the dictionary and for Dave 33,000 hours of gay porn. 

But I know it’s gonna be 2 way.  The AI will reset you every night and wipe any thought or feelings it deems unnecessary and add whatever it wants, like you’re a fag now, wear red lipstick to work tomorrow and act like you’ve done it for years.   Then find the nearest glory hole, where Dave will be waiting with mouth wide open. 

So these Nanobots or graphene could be in preparation of the AI accessing your organs and brain more easily. 

It’s all ready to go muppets.  Get ready to get chipped like dogs only dogs will have free will.  No free will and they’ll finally get their human robot utopia. 

These morons finally figured out that free will was the root cause to all their lame utopian fantasy failures.  They have to get rid of that to fap fap on this planet like it’s theirs.  Craig is working on eliminating free speech and Elon Musk to Eliminate free will.  Straight from the horses mouth. 

Yasaayyyyy, we showed them.  lol

Vlad ~ mo coming after I delete some more front end posts. 

SNAP, delete button popped up. Time for work. 

So the setting me up part.  So Craig’s bro Sam who I used to chat with called me one day on the phone and he’s like:  man I feel bad there are no jobs there and it’s not good just staying indoors, I really wanna help you out.  You should start a business or something.  So I’m like, dude, I need €100k-€200k to get a business going.  I’d love to open a cafe and stay busy make a few grand per month.  That would be such big help, man. 

Then he’s like, cafe?  Nah, like what do people there like to consume a lot.  And my immediate answer was, errrr, cigarettes, 50% smoke and alcohol - 12 year olds drink.  And he responds, yeah, that’s what I’m talking about, you can do that.  I have the money now I can send you €200,000.  Selling beer and cigs sucks so I was reluctant but then I said ok but it’s not cheap.  You need a warehouse to store the stuff, a license, employees, etc.

And get this: 

His response:  dude, you don’t need all that, you have plenty of room in your 900 sq foot apt.  Just store it all there.

I’m like, dude, I have 2 small kids, I don’t smoke or drink it’s weird filling my apt up to the ceiling with beer and cigarettes.  Let me think about it a day or 2, I said.  Cool he say, I just wanna help you out (like Craig lol). 

So I call my lawyer ASAP and told him the whole story.  He said, new laws just passed for selling alcohol and cigarettes, very harsh laws to cut back on illegal imports.  If you did that you’d be arrested the next day and your kids taken by the state and you’ll do a few years in prison. 

So I’m like man, that’s crazy. 

So I called my good from Sam back who was ready to send me €200k 10 minutes earlier and I tell him no way man this is what my lawyer said.  There’s no way, but with that much I can open a great cafe feel less depressed, make some money so it would really help me.  I can do that. 

And the lying faggot Aussie federal agent, Craig’s brother says:  oh man, I wish you responded sooner, I just dumped that money in an investment and there no way to take it out now.

Bahahahahaaaaa.  I have had at least 7 attempts by “friends”, top level players and others make me offers that look ok on the outside but if you don’t think about it you’re gonna be arrested.  That’s their goal.

So for a long time they’ve been trying to get me arrested to take my ixc drive and make me their Shrem pet.

Bitches.  I consider my life over with.  If you got lucky setting me up, I’ll blow you all up on live TV - the biggest fuckening ever.  I’m not shrem.  I work free I don’t need you or your money, faggots, so leave me alone stop stealing from me, or I’ll do all I can to wreck you.  Legally of course.

So you want a different angle on Craig, his brother or fake brother totally acted like a fed.  That makes it a high probability Craig is a fed and I think he’s working with the USSA, UK, Australia AAAAND China.  I think they’re building a massive China US block with metanet communist internet, communism plus communist capitalism.  Meaning you have no rights to property.  Where you gonna hide your BSV?  Haha!

All the above is true.  That’s why Craig is learning Chinese for 3 years now and why they hate BTX more than any
Coin.  Cause BTX will be their main competition and it’s a better coin with a much better moral team.  These guys are nothing but criminals for trying to entrap me for so many years.  Come to Romania, I’m a paid member of the biggest party backed by Russia.  You vile snakes..

And oh the devs are deleting my thread again.  You gotta delete the truth, don’t you?  Thanks for the confirmation that I’m right, otherwise why waste so much time on one guy out of 3 million.  Lol

Vlad ~

I had to had to get the last word in.  Show them!!!  Now the worm devs are deleting again. 

There will be repercussions, basement dwellers!!!

Fat rat bastards!!!

This, this my maggot sub-IQ lemmings who know less than zero, this, is your typical mod on bitcointalk.  A few level below you, so don’t go pussy PC on me. 

Vlad ~ Leul Din Sarcină

Im thinking I’m speaking in a void.  This thread is shadow banned, ain’t it - rat bastards?!?

Cobra, I piss King Cobras and nigger Mambas, ju better git your act straight before my anger fires up.  I don’t wanna expose the winklevii twins.  Nice guys, look Christian and the write up is a lot. 

The rest of the maggots like Ramirez and Halinyo, once you blow your was on Rockefeller and he’s got you on the his kill list, well, it’s hard to top that. 

Matthew Mellon, I gotta dig up his grave from the waters he be.  But I’m depressed and tired.  Gotta find a good movie.  Or a huge book to read.   Hahahaha.  Can’t believe some of you believe the book part.  Books see for fags.  Bill the Kill reads 50 books per year.  The results are obvious I think.  Lol, what a fraud and loser. 

Vlad

I never posted a donation address cause it was embarrassing.  Well, after the last 3 years I’m not anymore.  I don’t remember this post.  I can count on one hand people who tried to raise money for someone, out of 3 million. 

I wanna vomit on my kids Christmas socks.  No worries I’m wearing them, it was the option left. 

No I didn’t have even 1 btc.  I managed to borrow $22k when btc was around $40k and bought half a btc and out in penny alts.  Nothing over $.20.  That’s the reward you get after trying to help people for 9 years.  If anyone really feels like donating, here’s my address. 

3HJvz3xfAnahj9Mjh634p6kCKbUbARiN4Y

Cheers!

Best,
Zhuldyz

Gonna make a crazy call.  Starting mid December, the biggest bull run ever, including almost all alt coins.  Then at the peak, sudden death syndrome. 

All planned.  Titanic full of rats has to go down and alts won’t survive regulations and 51 attacks once prices moon. 

Hope you sell on time but not too soon.  Ixc will hit $1,000.  I mean, the website ixcoin.net says it all about the one man super dev team with $35 in the bank. 

It’s coming and it’s the last one.  Buy old penny coins that still have active devs.  They’ll moon the most. 

Vlad2Vlad ~ the guy who knew too much

I’m frankly exhausted and worn out of these Mickey Mouse games of injustice. 

I’ve posted the coins and even now with ~$500 can make you a millionaire just like I posted similar coins 8 years ago that would have made you a multi millionaire.  But this is the last chance.  Buy what I’ve posted cause there’s much more behind the curtain of Oz. 

Blessed be the righteous and curses upon the heads of the wicked to the last of their generations. 

Vlad

No way anyone could have seen this coming more than a year ago.  Impossible, experts: 14 days to flatline.  If they’re experts and know less than shit I demand a bag of cash.  Bastards. 

——

This is the real deal unlike the test runs and psyops before it.  Covid 21, 777 confirmed.  Assclowns don’t even get it.  Just sit there and die. 

Vlad ~ kk, the Vlad knows too much confirmed.  “Suicide” or tragic “accident” inkoming.  Place your bets. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2021, 11:22:28 AM

Dare I say not one expert made this prediction more than 18 months ago when flatline don’t worry was their narrative.  I want a medal too.  A UNholy Rockefeller medal and a Nobel Price Medal.  The two, oh so dignified medals that I promise I will wipe my ass with them and feed them to pigs.  Maggots, I don’t even read studies - I just shipost and do high caliber dev work and between all that I clock stuff long ahead the “pros”.  Liars or incompetent, halfwit Phds making big money to be so so wrong.  I remind you, 18 months ago the virus was all but done with. 

I posted a lot of predictions in a private room but one was too good to not share here. 

——-

Sciencebusiness.net :  Ready for COVID-21? Vaccine manufacturer says it can handle 'escape mutant'

The Atlantic COVID-19 Is Different Now
The coronavirus is changing. So is the disease it causes. COVID 21)

JAMES HAMBLIN
MARCH 26, 2021

——

I din’t just guess this a year early - There’s a reason i knew this before anyone mentioned it.  I feel the 21 is the one that will be the killer.  It has the signs and symbols on it.  Enjoy the easy money this year. Mad Max Pain is coming.

- All wages earned will be paid in full. 

This Covid 21 is gonna be the mother of all killers.  I don’t need models and studies and tissues samples.  Just like the universe has many hidden secrets codes inside it, So does this.  777 - death from above maggots.  It’s unstoppable. 

Vlad ~ illuminati confirmed - this is simply beyond genius so that’s the only plausible explanation.  Cash bag.  Now!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2021, 11:45:57 AM

In Greek Omicron, symbol O

Omicron /ˈɒmɪkrɒn, oʊˈmaɪkrɒn/ (uppercase O, lowercase o, literally 'small o': όμικρoν < ὂ μικρόν - ò mikrón, micron meaning 'small' in contrast to omega) is the 15th letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 70 (pure coincidence). This letter is derived from the Phoenician letter ayin.

Ayin (also ayn or ain; transliterated ⟨ʿ⟩) is the sixteenth letter (1+6 = 7, pure coincidence) of the Semitic abjads, including Phoenician ʿayin Phoenician ayin.svg, Hebrew ʿayin ע‎, Aramaic ʿē Ayin.svg, Syriac ʿē ܥ, and Arabic ʿayn ع‎ (where it is sixteenth in abjadi order only).

Vlad ~ you will be sifted and separated like wheat from the chaff which is thrown into the fire. 

Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 02:05:26 PM

In Greek Omicron, symbol O.  

Vlad ~ you will be sifted and separated like wheat from the chaff which is thrown into the fire.  

Omicron is an anagram of "moronic".

MORONIC VARIANT
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2021, 02:43:20 PM

In Greek Omicron, symbol O.  

Omicron is an anagram of "moronic".

MORONIC VARIANT

Snap!!!  They’re literally telling us how stupid we are.  Now we know.  Decryption specialist job is your. 

hornetsnest

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 02:59:48 PM

Remember folks..it wasn't the coVid that took your freedom. It was the guberment and those cult members and followers who "just followed orders" "just went along with it" "blindly obeyed" but hey it's comin up to CHRISTmass so you can take a "long position" on the next mutant being rolled out. Gotta mop up all those anti mandate terrorists who won't accept introduction to mark of the beast being rolled out by the whores of Satan Wink  

A new Covid-19 variant is spreading in the French region of Brittany, where several patients developed tell-tale symptoms  ...but tested negative for the virus.   Grin

If lockdowns work, why new “cases”
If lockdowns don’t work why repeat it?

I'm from the guberment and i'm here to help...."Just a moment, sir, we have to beat the covid out of you."

Everyone being kept safe I see. One guy got protected right in the face.This gentleman would not push his bicycle fast enough so he was deemed to be disobedient to his overlords.Poor officer had to risk his life breaking 2 meter distance too.Freedom is being dismantled while y'all argue about offensive tranny cartoons etc among yourselves Cool 

#technocracy

But they won't listen Vlad Cry

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2021, 03:37:30 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2021, 09:43:43 PM by Mr. Big

They won’t listen.  I’m ready for annihilation, if it comes down to force.  If everyone fought tyrannical governments there wouldn’t be any.  Nobody will separate me from my kids but there may be repercussions for such a planned event.  

If I had a few K more I’d be set right but as it is there are holes in the plan.  Only a fool thinks they’ll leave it mandatory.  They did that to get the majority.  Then turn the majority against the minority and impose draconian laws.  

This is why from the beginning I did my best to make people money so you flee to a safer place, if there is one.  The plan worked to anyone who bought the coins I suggested, massive gains, but sadly I got left behind by big Vern.

Those who are meant to escape will escape, those who are meant to be caught will be caught.  Do your best but it has already been decided.  And yeah, we did this to ourselves.  Can’t blame the tyrants when we lost our moral compass and elected evil fools to power.  Alas, it was all meant to be.  The blackouts they mention are planned and I would guess they’ll start in December when everyone has their fridge boxes full of food.  

Pure coincidence.

So happens to your coins if you can’t get on the net?  Especially if it hits big blockchains like Bitcoin?  Has the population doubled in the world in the past few years or why don’t we have enough juice?  The funniest lie all year by TPTB.  

And take note, like the 2 weeks to flatline, they want mass controlled chaos.  They want mass killings.  The blackout will last much longer.  They want mass starvation.  They’ll also introduce rogue elements from Muslim countries.  I look around me I doubt 1% are ready for that.  Me?  My favorite song this Christmas is:  Molotov is coming to town.  Great song, really sparks a blast of the imagination.  Tons of pun intended.  

Mad Max is coming - been saying it for years but What I see now is mad max overload.  

Vlad

Owl, your posts about kraken changing the symbol from XBT to BTC vanished.  2 possibilities.  Moon is imminent and the masses have no idea what XBT is.  Most likely scenario.   Or, they know Btc will remain a turd and the international trade symbol will go to BSV.  

BTX doesn’t need it, they’ll go with XTB.  

Man, can you imagine if a penny coin actually does that and I called years earlier?  Well, I’ve called equally insanely impossible like that already but I started feeling like I was el losing it.  Banged the nanny and and also got angry cause it never helped anyone but me so I said give to others, which did happen but I still had it until the last couple years.  Whatever, I want my $33 billion, I’ll allow pussy Canada to stay in the G8 and Romania joins and we get the G9.  Doors closed and welded after that.  Cause we don’t have an industry cause it was stolen by EU countries for bribes and sub par prices.  That’s criminal.  Our industry will be returned for the actual price paid and the 3% we got for our resources will be 50/50.  That qualifies this country as G9.  

Just watched Deadpool 2, wish they wouldn’t curse so much but it’s hilarious delivery of the lines.  Back to movie time.

Bitcointalk are like cockroaches, they stick around like the plague and add no value.  

The Mad Max Leader of crypto - Vlad

Oh you’ll see what I mean when the 51 attacks start snd BTC hits the iceberg.  I know shit.

See you around owl…say hi to Richie.  Best gang we had, I tell you.  

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 08:55:26 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

Owl, your posts about kraken changing the symbol from XBT to BTC vanished.  2 possibilities.  Moon is imminent and the masses have no idea what XBT is.  Most likely scenario.   Or, they know Btc will remain a turd and the international trade symbol will go to BSV.  

BTX doesn’t need it, they’ll go with XTB.  

Man, can you imagine if a penny coin actually does that and I called years earlier?  Well, I’ve called equally insanely impossible like that already but I started feeling like I was el losing it.  Banged the nanny and and also got angry cause it never helped anyone but me so I said give to others, which did happen but I still had it until the last couple years.  Whatever, I want my $33 billion, I’ll allow pussy Canada to stay in the G8 and Romania joins and we get the G9.  Doors closed and welded after that.  Cause we don’t have an industry cause it was stolen by EU countries for bribes and sub par prices.  That’s criminal.  Our industry will be returned for the actual price paid and the 3% we got for our resources will be 50/50.  That qualifies this country as G9.  

Just watched Deadpool 2, wish they wouldn’t curse so much but it’s hilarious delivery of the lines.  Back to movie time.

Bitcointalk are like cockroaches, they stick around like the plague and add no value.  

The Mad Max Leader of crypto - Vlad

Oh you’ll see what I mean when the 51 attacks start snd BTC hits the iceberg.  I know shit.

See you around owl…say hi to Richie.  Best gang we had, I tell you.  

Mobbed by Raccoons ====>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofp26_oc4CA

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2021, 09:19:35 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2021, 10:37:18 AM by mprep

On topic:  reference to the Ixcoin dev. 

Vlad2Vlad ~ the idiot you never saw coming.  Lol

Translation:  the old, the sick and the idiots of the planet, now qualify for the expedited death process.  “Death with dignity”.  Hahaha.  Best show on earth, what are we gonna do without so many stupids?  Haha, don’t forget the booster.  That’s the kibosh.  Oye!!!

Vlad

Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 09:56:31 AM

Love the research and posts, vlad, thanks.  Clearly you’re shadow banned but I gots yo back.  So does a slice of dave, before I shiv him in the yard.  Lol

~ Apocalipsa
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2021, 10:16:26 AM

For educational purposes only.  This what a CDC Vaccination card looks like. ~twice as thick as high quality printer paper.  Clearly I got all my shots, even the kibosh shot.  Oye, my left side of the brain is numb.  lol   Grin

Don’t forget the killer kibosh booster shot on the back-side.  Pun intended. 

The Kibosh shot - super duper impotent.  Grin

Vlad2Vlad ~ go stupids, gogogogogo.  Lol, I’m
Pumping the vaxx to the groupthinkers.  Team player.  Send cash.  Lol

Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: