Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382320 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

This is on topic simply cause this is so crazy I had to read it twice.

Pro-level slash spook level Remote Viewers have entered crypto.  Read their bios, especially the last guy, Rock, who worked on IBM’s Watson AI project.  Watson and AI is gonna probe very relevant to crypto.  Wink

https://cryptoviewing.com/

This is also on topic due to level of "cuckoo" pidgeon related content  Grin

Who can interpret strange these dreams?

1)Two pidgeons flee into hedgegrow to evade a fox but fox follows them and kills one and takes it away in its mouth.

2)Two pidgeons are trapped in a room after flying in through window.I subdue one with my hands and bring to door and release it but when returning to catch and release other one it flys past dog who instinctively kills it.

Also at approx 3am being woken by loud sharp trumpet blast however this could be unrelated and possibly a neighbour who salutes the flag at random times.

Before recommending psychologist or attending nearby psychiatric asylum please note these strange dreams,happenings only occur on any night I read Vlad's threads to try and solve riddle.I have read almost all the pages in depth and believe there is some link with attempting to aggregate and correolate all the information from this psychotic soothsaying thread.

Haha.  That’s VERY much on topic. 

Man, I hope one of the pigeons wasn’t me.  Why do I feel that?  Gulp!!!   

Message of the dream:  Avoid deceptive foxes and if someone is trying to set you free just be patient.  Good thing I’m soooooo patient.   Roll Eyes

Props to your patriotic neighbor, BTW.  haha.  And I’ll definitely keep the psychotic episodes down to a minimum so readers of this thread get better sleep.  Smiley

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KOABR

Activity: 55
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:49:11 PM

Pro-level slash spook level Remote Viewers have entered crypto.  Read their bios, especially the last guy, Rock, who worked on IBM’s Watson AI project.  Watson and AI is gonna probe very relevant to crypto.  Wink

1)Two pidgeons flee into hedgegrow to evade a fox but fox follows them and kills one and takes it away in its mouth.

2)Two pidgeons are trapped in a room after flying in through window.I subdue one with my hands and bring to door and release it but when returning to catch and release other one it flys past dog who instinctively kills it.

Also at approx 3am being woken by loud sharp trumpet blast however this could be unrelated and possibly a neighbour who salutes the flag at random times.

Before recommending psychologist or attending nearby psychiatric asylum please note these strange dreams,happenings only occur on any night I read Vlad's threads to try and solve riddle.I have read almost all the pages in depth and believe there is some link with attempting to aggregate and correolate all the information from this psychotic soothsaying thread.

it's a common looping dream.

You are the birds and the human/dog/fox.

Human is what you want to be.

Fox and Dog are what you fear to be.

Birds is your question on what you will be.

w/o answer you are stuck in this looping dream.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:23:34 PM

it's a common looping dream.

You are the birds and the human/dog/fox.

Human is what you want to be.

Fox and Dog are what you fear to be.

Birds is your question on what you will be.

w/o answer you are stuck in this looping dream.

Why does one bird die in both dreams and who doesn’t wanna be a clever fox? 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

Ok, ok, here’s one I can’t stop thinking about.  At least part of it.

True dream.  I went and got a haircut and when I looked in the mirror i saw it so vividly - my hair was actually infused with meat.  The hair strands themselves were red meat but at the same time hair.  Difficult to imagine.

At first it was exciting and cool for some odd reason but after a while I got tired of it.  I was pulling on it to get it out but since it was like real hair, only meat, it wasn’t possible.  So I remember thinking, I’ll have to wait for it to grow out.  Also, as time went on I noticed the meat got more rich like a bit fattier. 

There’s more to that dream but that’s the only confusing part.

Since crazy dreams are now on topic then one of you dream experts riddle me that.  Wink

KOABR

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

Why does one bird die in both dreams and who doesn’t wanna be a clever fox? 

In the first dream he saw only birds coming and the final. He was passive so could mean that one trouble is coming. One big "question" arise in his mind.

In the second dream he try to tackle the unknow question. He release the bird w/o knowing what will happen. But is still fearing of the incoming trouble.

I think that this incoming trouble could be something really nested in him, like a big change...

sorry for this, but did you secretly dissatisfied of something important for you?
KOABR

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:37:13 PM

True dream.  I went and got a haircut and when I looked in the mirror i saw it so vividly - my hair was actually infused with meat.  The hair strands themselves were red meat but at the same time hair.  Difficult to imagine.

At first it was exciting and cool for some odd reason but after a while I got tired of it.  I was pulling on it to get it out but since it was like real hair, only meat, it wasn’t possible.  So I remember thinking, I’ll have to wait for it to grow out.  Also, as time went on I noticed the meat got more rich like a bit fattier. 

Since crazy dreams are now on topic then one of you dream experts riddle me that.  Wink

Sorry...lol...are you metrosexual?

I mean, is important for you your health and or your appearance?

KOABR

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:58:43 PM

Now it's my time...

I don't dream often or better, I can't never remember the dream I made because... Cool

but I remember one dream that I'm still try to understand deeply...or just that I like to have made it  Grin

I was in a room with some people I already know, but feeling isolated from they.
One of my trusted friends ask me to go with him, w/o tell me the place...I mean I don't remember if he said the place, but I had feeling to know exactly how go to this place.
I don't know how but after this I was running over the typical street for runners around beach. After a bit of running on my left I saw a small soccer field,
This was the place, I think, because it took my attention during my run, but before I stopped, someone from a small grandstands throw me a sand ball and catch me in face.

And then I stand up
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:23:41 PM

Don’t ever apologize for insulting metrosexuals.  lol

Not at all - this has nothing to do with appearance.

I actually know the meaning but I’m not certain. 

It was a serious question.  Wink

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:26:51 PM

Now it's my time...

I don't dream often or better, I can't never remember the dream I made because... Cool

but I remember one dream that I'm still try to understand deeply...or just that I like to have made it  Grin

I was in a room with some people I already know, but feeling isolated from they.
One of my trusted friends ask me to go with him, w/o tell me the place...I mean I don't remember if he said the place, but I had feeling to know exactly how go to this place.
I don't know how but after this I was running over the typical street for runners around beach. After a bit of running on my left I saw a small soccer field,
This was the place, I think, because it took my attention during my run, but before I stopped, someone from a small grandstands throw me a sand ball and catch me in face.

And then I stand up

If it wasn’t just a random dream then what and how you felt will tell you more than what you saw.

How and what did you feel at the different parts of that dream, especially at the very end?  Specific detailed feelings you had. 

KOABR

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:10:05 PM

Now it's my time...

And then I stand up

If it wasn’t just a random dream then what and how you felt will tell you more than what you saw.

How and what did you feel at the different parts of that dream, especially at the very end?  Specific detailed feelings you had. 

but the game is try with only the dream  Shocked, and my shit english is part of my game ahahahahah.

However I like this dream because is the best I remeber, this got all the element recurrent in my not too much dreams that I did remember.
The feelings that I remember, really describe good myself, that's why I was able to decode some parts.

When I was in the room I wasn't bored or something, I was just living the moment, listen passively my others friends and looking for a girl talking with others girls (the girl I was looking was the girlfriend of the trusted friends who will talk with me). I was sure of my friend request.
Then, I was running!
But it's common in my dreams changing place without asking me why, yes my dream are random located but everytime I think the dream did, I remeber that doesn't matter nothing why I had switched one place in notime, everytime I was soo sure to be in the right place, it's somehow correct and not arise question in me. Only when I wake up and start thinking I ask me, how I was here and why than go there?!
When I was running I was soo focused on the way under my feet,concentrated but light, I wasn't running looking forward, but when I stand up my head, the field broke my focus and when I was stopping someone (I think) from the right shot me in face Cheesy...and I wake up (Adrenalina +10 Wink )

KOABR

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:07:25 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 09:00:33 PM by KOABR

Don’t ever apologize for insulting metrosexuals.  lol

Not at all - this has nothing to do with appearance.

I actually know the meaning but I’m not certain.  

It was a serious question.  Wink

I like guessing others dreams, they reveal ourselves.
Anyway, for what I know, our mind can't dream things that had never seen. You have to seen something similar in your real life, and in your dreams you use a mesh up of things overlaped in similarities saved in your brain. But elements are only the first layers of the dream.
Some elements are just saved and forgotten, utilized in "not important" dream, during REM we reorg our brain (maybe based of the latest stimulus that excited the neurons).
But if we are talking about special dreams, well, I think something in the reorganize appear.
The stimulus start spiking in emotional feelings, like an alarm of something important not properly recognized in some saved element.
That's why in this dream feeling arise, and elements can reveal one possible relation (in our mind).

You are looking at yourself, the dream is about a part of yourself. But you say that this don't scare you, so probably you are comfort with weirdness, and im still thinking you are proud of yourself estetically speaking. This dream end without the kick, and that is important. What's your last feeling?
What you feel when try to get it out?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:03:43 PM

I like guessing others dreams, they reveal ourselves.
Anyway, for what I know, our mind can't dream things that had never seen. You have to seen something similar in your real life, and in your dreams you use a mesh up of things overlaped in similarities saved in your brain. But elements are only the first layers of the dream.
Some elements are just saved and forgotten, utilized in "not important" dream, during REM we reorg our brain (maybe based of the latest stimulus that excited the neurons).
But if we are talking about special dreams, well, I think something in the reorganize appear.
The stimulus start spiking in emotional feelings, like an alarm of something important not properly recognized in some saved element.
That's why in this dream feeling arise, and elements can reveal one possible relation (in our mind).

You are looking at yourself, the dream is about a part of yourself. But you say that this don't scare you, so probably you are comfort with weirdness, and im still thinking you are proud of yourself estetically speaking. This dream end without the kick, and that is important. What's your last feeling?
What you feel when try to get it out?

No pain or discomfort and no fear or worry.  It just went from cool and exited about to like being played out and I didn’t want it anymore.

But it’s not about looks.  It’s symbolic. 

YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:08:37 PM

Now it's my time...

And then I stand up

"Make the throwing of sand balls stop!!!"

KOABR

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:46:04 PM

No pain or discomfort and no fear or worry.  It just went from cool and exited about to like being played out and I didn’t want it anymore.

But it’s not about looks.  It’s symbolic.  

ahhhhhh I got it Cool

it's I0C  Grin

ps: I continue dreaming a moon,every months, every weeks, every days...what this could mean  Huh
KOABR

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:53:31 PM

Sand?

In my face?

YOU ARE FUCKED!
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:09:49 PM

Sand?

In my face?

YOU ARE FUCKED!

Dude, it was humor. Don't make me bring out the rats.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue <apologies if my post offended you, for that was not my intent. the intent was to derail Vlad's thread and add to my post count.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes>

KOABR

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:30:34 AM

Sand?

In my face?

YOU ARE FUCKED!

Dude, it was humor. Don't make me bring out the rats.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue <apologies if my post offended you, for that was not my intent. the intent was to derail Vlad's thread and add to my post count.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes>

Oh lol YuTo don't worry! I was joking to!  Grin

That was my reaction in the dream if I didn't wake up  Tongue

I hate sand ball and more I hate been hit in face... so yes!

for a world of peace, Make the throwing of sand balls stop!!!
Perumweil

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:11:38 PM

Is it true that you are new? IxCoin is one of the first 5 alt coins. However, you're correct, the general assessment is that ixCoin is dead or who cares. Furthermore, that is the reason it's intriguing that it takes everlastingly to aggregate 10 BTC worth. With 17 million coins out and 13,000 new coins printed day by day, it ought to be anything but difficult to discover a large number of coins to purchase yet that is not the situation. So my figure is that somebody is storing.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:31:44 PM

For the riddle, Would I be right if i say you are referring to the Winklelov brothers who own about 100,000 bitcoins that they have not touched till date?

No, it’s not the winklevii twins.  Smiley

~riddle of two brain cells!!   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes   haha

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:09:03 PM

█████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: