Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:40:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Teens in the crypto world  (Read 4663 times)
LegitizeDrops
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

I think we should teach these teens to learn and manipulate everything in crypto. In these way, we can avoid the dip caused by dumpers who have a little bit knowledge in crypto and just want to earn money from it. If they know what is crypto is, then they can do help us to promote crypto and will have a bright future. Grin

● LEGITIZE DROPS ●
►CAMPAIGN & COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT FIRM◄
fitraridwan

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:45:43 AM

if the world of cryptocurrency can help teenagers and have a positive effect on their lives, then it will be good. if we can introduce the world of cryptocurrency early to teenagers then it will be good for the development of crypto because more and more people will be interested in the crypto world, of course, it will also affect the price of crypto itself
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:46:24 AM

In my opinion, children should be educated on cryptocurrency as it is the new technology and there is nothing harmful to make children aware of any new invention and technology. One thing children should be kept away is their addiction to anything be it game, cryptocurrency, television or anything else. Addiction will ruin their creativity and consume their time.

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:56:45 AM

In my opinion, children should be educated on cryptocurrency as it is the new technology and there is nothing harmful to make children aware of any new invention and technology. One thing children should be kept away is their addiction to anything be it game, cryptocurrency, television or anything else. Addiction will ruin their creativity and consume their time.
in my countey, there are moreteen that need money to get what they want. but in the good way, they don't do bad things just to get or earn money. they research about the online job and they found it. we found this kind of job that can provide our needed and want in our daily life.plus, the knowledge of the teen in the technology would wider because of this.
davydovsa

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

It is a very good idea in my opinion. Only if government sin developing countries understand this.
Samer-COO-Triphop

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:40:49 AM

i guess teens can adapt the crypto space faster than others, and by the time they grow up, crypto will be used more in day to day activities. so the short answer is yes
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

Indeed, youth should be educated for them to become aware in the blockchain technology and for them to avoid taking unnecessary risks. This will also help clear our things about scams and bad allegations regarding crypto. Millenials explore through curiosity and they might end up entering the cryptoworld. Making them readily learned makes them a good addition to this growing community.

True it would be bad for the market to not have further investors from the next generations and I think it would contribute positive effects for the market  even more since most millenials are able and earners at an early age thus increase the incoming funds for cryptocurrency.

blingow

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

Its quite important for the younger generation to get into the crypto world to protect the future. Cryptocurency is a new technology that is just coming in to the world and has been met with a lot of rejection and mixed reactions from different groups, Involving the younger generation ensures that The good work will be continued in the later years
toolliac

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

I like the idea of teaching crypto to students especially regarding making it more secure. Will help in future when crypto become number one currency.
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:08:38 AM

I believe that now it will be appropriate to invest in crypto from a young age. After all, today, young people are already much smarter than old people, they are more aware of the opportunities and prospects of new technologies.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
smutexar

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:07:38 AM

I am absolutely sure that young people should receive knowledge and skills of effective work with blockchain technology in order to find opportunities to earn and help society.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:38:47 AM

At their age I'm certain they can comprehend crypto. These days we can't deny the way that kids particularly youngsters were at that point uncover in web-based social networking. Unquestionably, they were additionally impact to have additional pay in digital forms of money. Its a decent inspiration for them however they ought to dependably organize their examinations. Inclinations are they might be mollified of their profit in crypto and overlook their investigations.

It seems to me that teens have a more progressive mind (if you can say so). They will understand how the crypto world works much better than some adults. Thus, they have all the chances to earn a lot.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:09:40 AM

of course, young people need to have the knowledge and skills of blockchain technology to avoid risky situations or reduce them to a minimum, and Yes I also agree that young people should learn it themselves
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:19:24 AM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

Youth nowadays are fast learners. I encounter some high school students and they already know how to mine bitcoins. I was impressed and surprised actually. It is a an evidence that kids can learn by themselves. But I admit that some youth especially for those who are not yet exposed to internet will find it difficult to understand crypto.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:23:18 AM

Encryption is gradually entering our world, growing and gaining popularity.

I believe more people will accept cryptocurrencies including teenagers in the near future.
Cordann

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

I believe that modern youth is very talented and promising. Therefore, it needs to develop the opportunities of the crypto market in order to offer new ideas and help the society.
Qwerts

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:10:01 PM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

Definitely yes, they should be old enough to learn things on their own most especially in today's advent of technology. The internet already made things easier and information is accessible everywhere. They should help contribute learnings in other people in order for the crypto to survive in the future.
Remat34

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

Indeed! It's cool of you to share this. I believe for any society to remain strong in the long term needs the  younger folks coming up to sustain the pedigree bon ground.

I believe we won't have a any issue with this generation coming after us, cos the world is getting more computerised.
Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:24:23 PM

What do you think?
The best person to be in crypto are the middle age ones. We are most likely to have the resources like time, money and the maturity. Our teenager's are our future they should get a degree in college and be professionals. If they want to be in crypto it's up to them.
wsps941031

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:14:29 PM

I agree that young people should learn by themselves to get their own experience
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: