Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Teens in the crypto world  (Read 4655 times)
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:19:31 PM

Knowing today's generation of kids, they actually know more about technology than us. And if they are actually interested in crypto, I believe teenagers will find their way. And it's good for them, to earn and value money of their own.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:30:07 PM

I think it is better to let them learn and learn better, with the technology being developed nowadays, it is easy to approach and learn, and it is important that they learn and learn something that is quite complex.

If they do not learn anything about Cryptocurrency during the year that they studied it, they should not invest in Crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:02:38 AM

This is the most crucial step in the future of cryptocurrencies. In fact, almost all young people who support cryptocurrencies are young people who believe in the dynamics of world change. They are radical and not conservative. More in line with the development of the future world.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:05:18 AM

Crypto world becomes a fancy these days and teens are also not separated from this new currency and very curious about these coins to know more. Teens are also earning crypto for their daily expenses in different ways online.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:06:10 AM

They need to be trained so that they do not mindlessly invest in coins with the hope of growing 300% in a few days, if you have experience then it is better to share it so that adolescents do not make mistakes.
tonbit1239

Activity: 542

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 09:36:29 AM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

Everything is available on the Internet. I think the youth of today is very smart and some of them is involving themselves into Cryptocurrency. No need to invest a big amount of money through Social Medias awareness is only by touch of a button. We just need to guide them to avoid being scammed and have a social responsibility for using cryptos.

Code:
│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

Jr Member

Code:
│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 2 stakes
For 1500-2999 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 3 stakes
For 3000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 4 stakes

Application
1. Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
2. Register with this form: FACEBOOK FORM
3. You must write your report weekly in this thread before the week is over

Share in the following format
###FACEBOOK WEEK X###
Facebook Account Link:
Like+Share Link(s):

Rules
Participants must both share and like Hubrisone’s posts
Shares have to be spaced at least 15 minutes.
You must have minimum 100 followers/friends
Minimum 2 shares per week
Maximum 3 shares per day, and 15 shares per week
Account must be original
Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
Every share must include this hashtags and link : ''#HUBRISONE #HBRS Alpha App is now live ! Register and receive $10 in HBRS tokens in your wallet! Android: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE IOS: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw ''

Reports are accepted only within the week dates specified above. Late reports will not be accepted.

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 2 stakes
For 1500-9999 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 3 stakes
For 10.000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 4 stakes

Application
1. Follow these pages: https://twitter.com/hubrisone , https://twitter.com/hellobountyzz
2. Register with this form: TWITTER FORM
3. Check your audit score: https://www.twitt
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:40:13 AM

Young people are now very progressive because they live in the century of information technology, the Internet, computers, mobile phones \ smartphones, gadgets. Verify they know everyone and soon learn without anyone's help )

yanglei504

Activity: 206

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

Some of my friend earning and working in here bitcointalk that doing signature campaign and social campaign. They can make and earn money for the young age and it can help their family in financial problem. They can make their future good and happy.
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:47:46 AM

As the blockchain gets more applications, many bad guys will use the blockchain to implement fraud, and our education of youth can effectively avoid such fraud!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:55:13 AM

I think we should explain them the concepts and the philosophy behind decentralization and the concept of money and economics. Bitcoin Standard is a good book to understand the history of money. Only by understanding the history, we can make claims, based on facts, about the future.

LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:00:54 AM

I think that it is necessary to train teenagers, and this should happen at the Federal level. As in school we are given basic knowledge in mathematics, literature, biology, geography and other subjects, it is also necessary to give basic knowledge on cryptocurrencies. I think that when teenagers will have an idea about cryptocurrencies, they will be able to approach the issue of self-education more rationally. They will be able to accurately determine whether they are interested or not.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

I think interested teenagers is good, because in my time I was repeatedly told about bitcoin, but then I did not fully understand its principles of interaction and benefit. Now that BTC is popular and people are talking about it everywhere, I can confidently believe that it is great and it is profitable, and most importantly promising. What I say, as a matter of fact that sometimes people need mentors or so called mentors and teachers that will help to know the huge amount of necessary information to achieve their goals. So I will be happy to teach my children this craft and direction.
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

Yes, friend your thought is right. If teens are interested in cryptocurrency they will able to educate themselves through participating crypto business. Teens love to busy with internet all day long so this will be crucial for them to learn about cryptocurrency a lot so to be educated in cryptocurrency they will be assets of the crypto world.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

It's not bad, if teens are coming in crypto world. We all know crypto is a future and at one day, everyone will need to come. So it's good who are there already because they are getting so much experience. And for teens, who are already there, also getting prepare for bright future, so that they easily stand their own feet in early age and earn lot of money.
Meletix

Activity: 82

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:23:40 PM

It is necessary to train our children in cryptocurrency. It will bring them big benefit in the future and good life. It is the good idea.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

I believe that now teenagers are so developed that they can independently learn the basics of cryptography. Therefore, I do not see any sense of their additional education. They themselves will come to this.
I think the number of users today is mostly young people? if you do a survey, I'm sure most users are young people right now,
because they are smarter, more free time, and easier to receive a new technology, so don't worry about crypto spread to young people
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:31:20 PM

I don't think that we need to educate them. If somebosy is interested it it, it can open the forum and study what he wants. We don't need to make a subject "The first Steps in Blockchain" I think it's so stupid.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?
of course it is very good to teach young people in the crypto world, I am sure I will become independent and be able to better understand crypto in the future, be able to make my own money for their needs and definitely be able to go to school or continue as high as possible.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

For me teens are very easy to learned crypto world, since it is online jobs nor business, because we all knew that this generation is computer generated and they are easy to teach with. Simple time management they can do like any working student which only for free tuition or any but in crypto they can even help their family too, financially and for the future too.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:53:15 PM

I think that it is necessary to train teenagers, and this should happen at the Federal level. As in school we are given basic knowledge in mathematics, literature, biology, geography and other subjects, it is also necessary to give basic knowledge on cryptocurrencies. I think that when teenagers will have an idea about cryptocurrencies, they will be able to approach the issue of self-education more rationally. They will be able to accurately determine whether they are interested or not.
Yeah, I agree with you, it's necessary to train the teenagers, so they will understand the concept. After that, it's their decision whether they are interested or not. If they are interested, then they can learn more about crypto by themselves, at least they have known the basic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: