Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2024, 02:02:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN.  (Read 77853 times)
Guillaume917

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:48:00 PM

Hi!

I'm having problems with PHR wallet in Windows 10 (virtualized over VirtualBox). When wallet loads, the icon on the taskbar appears, but the wallet itself is not "painted" on the screen. I can click on the taskbar Phore icon, but nothing happens over the desktop. I've tried with several wallet versions, even with Win64 and Win32 ones, and the problem persists.

I have other wallets running without problems on that virtualized machine, only Phore has this problem.

Has anyone encountered this issue before? Can anyone help, please?

Thanks!
Hi ralt,
apparently this is a problem that is specific to the Windows 10 version, and which happens not only for Phore but for several other applications.
The most common cause is the use of a multi monitor setup, or a shared monitor software.
If you are using such a solution, please try to disable it to see if your issue is resolved.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ( P H O R E . i o ) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Delivering Blockchain Technology To The Real World
ralt

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

Hi!

I'm having problems with PHR wallet in Windows 10 (virtualized over VirtualBox). When wallet loads, the icon on the taskbar appears, but the wallet itself is not "painted" on the screen. I can click on the taskbar Phore icon, but nothing happens over the desktop. I've tried with several wallet versions, even with Win64 and Win32 ones, and the problem persists.

I have other wallets running without problems on that virtualized machine, only Phore has this problem.

Thanks!
Hi ralt,
apparently this is a problem that is specific to the Windows 10 version, and which happens not only for Phore but for several other applications.
The most common cause is the use of a multi monitor setup, or a shared monitor software.
If you are using such a solution, please try to disable it to see if your issue is resolved.

No multi monitor setup nor shared monitor software Sad
It's a Windows 10 inside VirtualBox...

Guillaume917

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:50:24 PM

Hi!

Thanks!
Hi ralt,

Hmm..
Did you try to maximize the app through the Task Manager?
To open the task manager press Ctrl+Shift+Escape, then find the Phore Core app and click maximize/bring to forefront

ralt

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:34:41 AM

Hi!

Thanks!
Hi ralt,

Hmm..
To open the task manager press Ctrl+Shift+Escape, then find the Phore Core app and click maximize/bring to forefront

It worked! Thanks a lot!! Smiley

CryptoPulseZ

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:14:50 PM

Phore Blockchain announces partnership with World Mobile Telecom!

Coming are domestic & international Phore SIM cards, Phore phones, $PHR Wallet and Marketplace functionality & more. Check it out:   https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-blockchain-enters-partnership-collaboration-with-world-mobile-telecom-e82558198667
Node_Host
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:05:51 PM

NodeHost.Online Hosting Service Added!

We are happy to announce that PHR is listed on the NodeHost Platform! You can now easily and securely deploy your masternodes without any wallet downloads required. The NodeHost Platform is taking masternodes to the mainstream by offering a user-friendly deployment process. Nodehost offers fully automated masternode hosting as well as trustless masternode server deployment. Check out the platform at NodeHost.Online.

Guillaume917

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:42:34 PM

Hi!

Thanks!
Hi ralt,

Hmm..

It worked! Thanks a lot!! Smiley

Great! You're welcome Smiley

ztaz

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:02:39 PM

that with the size of the main window of the wallet 1.5.0 - why everything is so stretched out and it’s impossible to reduce Undecided half screen wallet Angry
moonshoot

Activity: 73
Merit: 51

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:51:34 AM

that with the size of the main window of the wallet 1.5.0 - why everything is so stretched out and it’s impossible to reduce Undecided half screen wallet Angry

Hi, thanks for the feedback. We should be able to make some changes to allow the wallet to shrink to a smaller size. Are you seeing this problem just with the width (horizontal) size?

Thanks,
Michael

CryptoPulseZ

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:10:03 AM

ATTN: MANDATORY PHORE WALLET UPGRADE TO V1.5.0  

There is a MANDATORY Wallet Upgrade for Phore with the new Wallet release v1.5.0. This wallet includes a new Masternode Setup GUI significantly streamlining the Masternode setup process. All Wallets and Masternodes must upgrade to this version before the end of January '19.  

The new wallet v1.5.0 is available now for download here: https://phore.io/#wallet

Upgrade today!
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 667
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:51:32 PM

There is a MANDATORY Wallet Upgrade for Phore with the new Wallet release v1.5.0. This wallet includes a new Masternode Setup GUI significantly streamlining the Masternode setup process. All Wallets and Masternodes must upgrade to this version before the end of January '19.  

The new wallet v1.5.0 is available now for download here: https://phore.io/#wallet

Upgrade today!

Is there a block height when the old wallets will be unusable?
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 06:37:46 PM

Phore Blockchain Enters Partnership Collaboration with World Mobile Telecom

This partnership includes:

- Bringing In Wallet Call Functionality to the Phore Marketplace and Wallet (an industry first) !!!
- The creation of Phore SIM cards with worldwide functionality !!!
- The creation of a (limited edition) Phore mobile phone !!!

Read the full story here !!!

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
CryptoPulseZ

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:28:00 AM

Upgrade today!

Is there a block height when the old wallets will be unusable?

There is no block height determined yet, which is why we are giving people a LOT of notice for this upgrade. As we get closer to the cut-off date, we may announce more specific details. It's important that everyone upgrades their wallets and masternodes with this release. Stay tuned, and upgrade. Smiley
CryptoPulseZ

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:58:06 AM

Phore will attend the Naples Blockchain Group Conference in Italy, December 15th.

The Phore Blockchain project will be presented to attendees at the event. Conference information is here (in Italian): http://www.comune.napoli.it/blockchain 
moonshoot

Activity: 73
Merit: 51

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:51:51 AM

Hi, thanks for the feedback. We should be able to make some changes to allow the wallet to shrink to a smaller size. Are you seeing this problem just with the width (horizontal) size?

Thanks,
Michael

Version 1.5.1 has been posted to the Phore.io website and GitHub. It should fit better now on smaller screen resolutions, please try it and let me know if it works better for you.

CryptoPulseZ

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

Mandatory Wallet v1.5.1 Just Released - Optional for those who already upgraded to v1.5.0

There is a MANDATORY Wallet Upgrade for ALL Phore users to v1.5.1. This release has support for low-res screens & the new Masternode Setup GUI. If you upgraded to 1.5.0, this update is optional: Download the new wallet here: https://phore.io/#wallet
CryptoPulseZ

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:20:37 PM

Phore Development Update Just Published for Dec. 17, 2018!

Phore has been busy with a new wallet, a telecom partnership, Phore Synapse smart contract development, a conference and more. Get the latest $PHR Development update here:

https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-development-update-dec-17th-2018-57a741dfa7c4
CryptoPulseZ

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:23:22 PM

Phore's partnership with World Mobile can bring Crypto and Telecom tech to those who need it most:

Crypto stems from a technology that empowers people against corrupt governments and/or powers that be. Phore's partnership with World Mobile plans to bring this tech to those who need it most. Read the latest Cointelligence article by Phore Co-CEO, Anthony Alleyne: https://www.cointelligence.com/content/blockchain-self-actualization/
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

this project looks interesting to me. I think, that the team will achieve great success in the future

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
camargoherrera

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:42:14 PM

this project looks interesting to me. I think, that the team will achieve great success in the future
Phore project has built up several dapps, Marketplace, and services.
More things planned for developments and launch next year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: