Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:35:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN.  (Read 77738 times)
Jpopple

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:29:02 PM

Marketplace PHORE is a unique free place to sell absolutely any goods and services. I think this platform will be very popular.

What is the outlook for Marketplace PHORE in competition with Amazon or Aliexpress?

I think these are serious competitors and it will be very difficult to win the competition.

Amazon or Aliexpress take a commission of about 10% of each item sold.

I think the PHORE marketplace has huge benefits.

They take a commission, but the seller quickly sells goods because of the popularity of the service.

Therefore, the seller is willing to pay this commission.
jervyjun

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:19:01 PM

I have 2 Phore wallets on 2 different block heights and also different from the block explorer at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr

Is something forking or is it on my side?
Tried to delete the blockchain and resync but still not ok...

I do not really understand what you mean. Send a screenshot of your error.

It is better to write in Telegram, there the developers respond very quickly
cyptomania

Activity: 93
Merit: 26

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:50:25 PM

I usually sit on the sidelines and just read to posts but had to make one myself.

No matter how great they claim this project will be if they do not get this out far before Facebook's Libra launch this project is DEAD.
osama2040

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:11:16 AM

PHORE will be supported on the https://www.setupmasternodes.com platform launching this Monday

That is, from today you can earn PHORE coins through the setupmasternodes.com service?

Is there any official information on the PHORE website?

The PHORE BLOCKCHAIN team stated that using the service is safe, but the team does not advise using third-party services.

To use this service, you need to create a private key masternodes. Do not confuse it with a private key from your wallet
seltfish

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:56:37 AM

Marketplace PHORE gives everything that is necessary for the seller and the buyer. You get the opportunity to buy and sell products around the world without paying any commissions

And there is no commission for the sale of goods and listing fees.

The seller does not risk paying and not selling the goods.

I think the marketplace has a great future.

If you trust the seller, then you can refuse to use a smart contract and save your money. This is also a kind of marketplace advantage.
eboahmad

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:49:19 AM

Investors are very negative about changes to the plans for the launch of the main product.

The PHORE team therefore did not indicate any dates in its roadmap.

Therefore, the daily trading volume of the PHORE coin remains low.

I think investors are now afraid to invest in PHORE

Investors are waiting for the perfect moment to buy PHORE coins.

Now the development of the blockchain is under way and with any failure we will see a drop in the price of a coin
jervyjun

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:39:03 AM

Marketplace PHORE is a unique free place to sell absolutely any goods and services. I think this platform will be very popular.

What is the outlook for Marketplace PHORE in competition with Amazon or Aliexpress?

I think these are serious competitors and it will be very difficult to win the competition.

Amazon or Aliexpress take a commission of about 10% of each item sold.

I think the PHORE marketplace has huge benefits.

They take a commission, but the seller quickly sells goods because of the popularity of the service.

Therefore, the seller is willing to pay this commission.

The seller can sell products on Amazon and place them on the PHORE marketplace.

Especially since it is completely bespatno.

When the PHORE marketplace becomes popular, it is possible to abandon other sites.
Stromium

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:36:59 AM

I have 2 Phore wallets on 2 different block heights and also different from the block explorer at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr

There isn't any forking. Be sure you've latest wallet. 1.5.x won't work as there was mandatory wallet version (1.6.x) released a bit ago.

That is, the use of the old version of the wallet 1.5.x is strictly prohibited?

I was not updated, but I understand this is a must.

Yes, you must update your wallet and synchronize it with the blockchain.

Using outdated versions of the wallet can cause problems.
emrbrk

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:18:22 AM

I usually sit on the sidelines and just read to posts but had to make one myself.

No matter how great they claim this project will be if they do not get this out far before Facebook's Libra launch this project is DEAD.

I can not take Libra cryptocurrency seriously.

This is a scam on a large scale. Facebook has never done good things and I do not advise supporting this cryptocurrency
puterajijot

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:54:18 AM

What are the advantages of Amazon or Aliexpress other than popularity?

They take a high commission and do not guarantee the delivery of goods.

Amazon is the leading US delivery company. They are very popular, but if the goods are cheaper in the PHORE marketplace, users will order goods there.
jumbo987

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:47:49 AM

Marketplace PHORE is an absolutely safe and free place for sellers. I think that if goods can be purchased for stable coins, then the prospects for the project are very large

On the platform it is possible to set the price of the goods in dollars, euro or pounds sterling.

When buying a Fiat is converted at the rate of the coin PHORE

That is, fiat currencies are listed only for the convenience of the seller and the buyer?

I think this is the right decision for everyone to see their usual prices.

The main problem is the Rate at which you will receive PHORE coins.

If the Rate is beneficial for the seller and the buyer, then this is the right decision.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 12:39:43 PM

But how will Marketplace PHORE compete with Amazon?

Now the popularity of these services is overwhelming and people will not want to try something new.

If large manufacturers go to Marketplace PHORE, then buyers will start shopping through this service.

This is the task of the marketing department.

I am also sure that large manufacturers will be interested in the international marketplace.

They will be able to save 10%, which is gigantic sums.

it is very favorable conditions. I think, it will be popular among international marketplaces. not always have such profitable structures of activity

CryptoPulseZ

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:03:02 PM

Wondering what Phore development has been up to?

Check out the latest Phore Development Update Just Published!

https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-development-update-june-19-2019-7b2ee1ea0831?postPublishedType=initial
blitzca

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:15:47 AM

PHORE will be supported on the https://www.setupmasternodes.com platform launching this Monday

That is, from today you can earn PHORE coins through the setupmasternodes.com service?

The PHORE BLOCKCHAIN team stated that using the service is safe, but the team does not advise using third-party services.

To use this service, you need to create a private key masternodes. Do not confuse it with a private key from your wallet

Thanks for the advice. I do not really trust such services. But most likely using setupmasternodes is safe.
seltfish

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:25:07 AM

There isn't any forking. Be sure you've latest wallet. 1.5.x won't work as there was mandatory wallet version (1.6.x) released a bit ago.

That is, the use of the old version of the wallet 1.5.x is strictly prohibited?

I was not updated, but I understand this is a must.

Yes, you must update your wallet and synchronize it with the blockchain.

Using outdated versions of the wallet can cause problems.

My synchronization constantly freezes and I cannot download the entire blockchain.

How can I solve this problem?

I updated my wallet
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 02:34:44 PM

I can not take Libra cryptocurrency seriously.

This is a scam on a large scale. Facebook has never done good things and I do not advise supporting this cryptocurrency

They create a grand cryptocurrency that will be supported by major payment systems and markets.

I think this coin has a lot of potential.

this can happen. I looked at a few pages of the white paper. it is deliciously exciting. The team has ambitious plans. maybe, they will be feasible. because I feel power from the team.

jervyjun

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:02:55 PM

Marketplace PHORE gives everything that is necessary for the seller and the buyer. You get the opportunity to buy and sell products around the world without paying any commissions

And there is no commission for the sale of goods and listing fees.

The seller does not risk paying and not selling the goods.

I think the marketplace has a great future.

If you trust the seller, then you can refuse to use a smart contract and save your money. This is also a kind of marketplace advantage.

In this case, you pay only the transaction processing fee. This is a very small amount. The seller can instantly see your payment and send the goods
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:53:15 PM

Fixed it! Not sure what it was but tried again yesterday and all is fine.

Bought another few for staking yesterday, it's a mad staking coin Smiley
seltfish

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:39:37 AM

Thanks for the advice. I do not really trust such services. But most likely using setupmasternodes is safe.

What is stopping you from using the standard masternode installation method?
To do this, you need to have 10,000 PHORE coins in your wallet.
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:45:34 AM

Fixed it! Not sure what it was but tried again yesterday and all is fine.

Bought another few for staking yesterday, it's a mad staking coin Smiley

So all the problems disappeared after you bought some more PHORE coins?

Very interesting problem solving

Ehm, no, wanted to buy more, found out my clients (both staking different wallets on 2 computers) were out of sync. Couldn't get them in sync.
It was fixed so I bought more, like I intended.

I'm staking 6 PoS coins atm.

Not sure what you're trying to imply?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: