Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:33:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN.  (Read 77730 times)
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:55:04 PM

To combat Amazon, you need to develop a series of comprehensive measures. I think that without proper marketing you will be very difficult to compete

I wouldn't even consider combating Amazon. They are so huge that it will take forever to live up to them.

Amazon takes 10% of the profits from sellers. I think that the PHORE marketplace has great chances to compete with Amazon and Ebay

Having a vision is a good thing, but still it is important to stay realistic. Amazon is too big to fail. They have done such a great job in the past that it is almost impossible to compete with them these days.

They develop because they are monopolists in the US market.

PHORE Marketplace is an international company with no fees for the sale of goods.

PHORE Marketplace currently has no buyers or sellers. I think this is a long process, but in the future the Marketplace may become a competitor for Amazon

If they are still at zero today, do you know how many years it may take to come close to Amazon, which keeps innovating nonstop and reinvesting their huge profits every single year?

Amazon invests a lot of money in the development of its company, but not all investments will make a profit.

I think the PHORE marketplace has more potential.

Oh... my.... god... Do you really think already that Phore has more potential like Amazon? Well, good luck with your future investment decisions then. I would say that there is hardly any company out there able to compete with Amazon even potential wise. They are looking into literally everything imaginable and beyond.

At the moment, no one can compete with Amazon, but there are tech companies that have more potential than Amazon 25 years ago

I thought a lot about your sentence, but I don't get it. The reason might be that you just don't provide examples. Could you please provide examples? Who are the companies that have so much more potential than Amazon right now?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
panchalsai

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:11:15 PM

The daily trading volume of the Phore coin has increased almost 2 times over the past week.

What is the reason for the increase in daily trading volume?

I think the PHORE BLOCKCHAIN community is growing now. Daily trading volume will increase until July 11, when the updated marketplace will be launched.

If the daily trading volume grows and the price of the coin falls, this is not a very good trend.

So someone sells a lot of coins.

Daily trading volume remains high (about $ 200,000 USD). Nevertheless, the PHR coin went up in the last day of $ 0.234962 USD (12.41%).

Yesterday, the daily trading volume fell twice (to $ 115,994 USD)

At the same time, the price of the coin fell slightly. I do not understand what is happening with the coin
tankiale11

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:45:02 PM

Amazon - Now it is a megacorporation with a billion-dollar budget. I think that a small business can start the transition to the Phore Marketplace.

Any manufacturer who wants to save money will go to the Phore Marketplace.

10% is a significant amount for both large and small businesses.
ericchan01

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 03:17:14 PM

You don't have to "win" from Amazon.

You just have to take your piece of the pie.

One must always strive to be the best and unique.

PHORE Marketplace works through a smart contract so that transactions are made free of charge.

PHORE Marketplace can save up to 10% of each purchase, as the commission on Amazon is too high.

Many users will start using the PHORE Marketplace after the upgrade.
Linus21

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:44:45 AM

About bitcoin cash.

The developers do not want to add Bitcoin cash yet, so that users don’t have any confusion with Bitcoin, as they have similar addresses

Why then are the exchanges not afraid to add bitcoin cash?

I think this is a stupid and unreasonable position of the PHORE BLOCKCHAIN developers.
tpmmrk

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:41:08 AM

Why coinmarketcap.com recommends using CoinAll.com to trade PHR coins?

As I understand it, recommendations from coinmarketcap.com are paid services. Therefore, coinmarketcap will recommend any services that pay more.

All the services you see above are paid services sold by coinmarketcap.

Therefore, the PHORE BLOCKCHAIN project refused to use the coinmarketcap API
chennurisharat

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:10:40 AM

To combat Amazon, you need to develop a series of comprehensive measures. I think that without proper marketing you will be very difficult to compete

I wouldn't even consider combating Amazon. They are so huge that it will take forever to live up to them.

Amazon takes 10% of the profits from sellers. I think that the PHORE marketplace has great chances to compete with Amazon and Ebay

Having a vision is a good thing, but still it is important to stay realistic. Amazon is too big to fail. They have done such a great job in the past that it is almost impossible to compete with them these days.

They develop because they are monopolists in the US market.

PHORE Marketplace is an international company with no fees for the sale of goods.

PHORE Marketplace currently has no buyers or sellers. I think this is a long process, but in the future the Marketplace may become a competitor for Amazon

If they are still at zero today, do you know how many years it may take to come close to Amazon, which keeps innovating nonstop and reinvesting their huge profits every single year?

Amazon invests a lot of money in the development of its company, but not all investments will make a profit.

I think the PHORE marketplace has more potential.

Oh... my.... god... Do you really think already that Phore has more potential like Amazon? Well, good luck with your future investment decisions then. I would say that there is hardly any company out there able to compete with Amazon even potential wise. They are looking into literally everything imaginable and beyond.

At the moment, no one can compete with Amazon, but there are tech companies that have more potential than Amazon 25 years ago

I thought a lot about your sentence, but I don't get it. The reason might be that you just don't provide examples. Could you please provide examples? Who are the companies that have so much more potential than Amazon right now?

PHORE MARKETPLACE has much more potential than Amazon 20 years ago.
I do not believe that Amazon will lose its leadership position in the next 20 years, but PHORE may become a serious competitor
jaqq0505

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:37:35 AM

Amazon is investing big money in the development of its project. They launch their satellites, quadcopters and airships.
It's almost impossible to compete with Amazon

For most users, it does not matter which way their goods will be delivered. They want to get the ordered goods quickly and cheaply.

In this case, PHORE Marketplace has sufficient protection for the buyer’s money.

A smart contract ensures that you pay only when you receive the goods
BiDjo

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:06:41 AM

Amazon - Now it is a megacorporation with a billion-dollar budget. I think that a small business can start the transition to the Phore Marketplace.

Market leaders take too much commission for selling goods on their platform.

Any vendor will save money and can be completely anonymous when using PHORE
Galya13

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:33:55 AM

I do not like to trade on IDAX because of their commissions and speed of processing orders.

When will the listing on the new exchange with a good trading volume?

Meanwhile, the price of the Phore coin (PHR) continues to grow.

$0,234962 USD (12,41%)
0,00002061 BTC (8,67%)

$ 0.226940 USD (-2.59%)
0.00002025 BTC (-0.78%)

Price held in the range of $ 0.20 - $ 0.24

I hope that the price of the coin should rise to $ 0.5 in the next half year

The price of the coin more or less stabilized, but the daily trading volume continues to grow.

$0,225730 USD (-0,72%)
0,00001975 BTC (-2,61%)
nino1902

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:03:23 PM

You don't have to "win" from Amazon.

You just have to take your piece of the pie.

One must always strive to be the best and unique.

PHORE Marketplace works through a smart contract so that transactions are made free of charge.

PHORE Marketplace can save up to 10% of each purchase, as the commission on Amazon is too high.

Many users will start using the PHORE Marketplace after the upgrade.

I am also interested in the position of the seller after the launch of the updated PHORE Marketplace.
I think many sellers will leave with Aliexpress and Ebay on the PHORE Marketplace
Allisok

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:32:51 PM

Can I use the guarda.co wallet to store the Phore (PHR) coins?

I did not find PHORE in the guarda wallet in the list of cryptocurrency supported.

Here is a list of supported coins https://guarda.co/coins

I think this is some kind of mistake or stupid advertising on the CMC.

guarda has never added a PHORE coin to his wallet.
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 10:06:18 PM

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kesaria

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:39:32 AM

In my opinion you are too ambitious.

PHORE marketplace has a chance to find its audience in a small business and develop within 3-5 years. Then everything will depend on the legality of cryptocurrency

Amazon also tested the addition of cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, ethereum, etc.), but for the time being abandoned the idea of integrating cryptocurrency on its platform
necada

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:35:26 AM

About bitcoin cash.

The developers do not want to add Bitcoin cash yet, so that users don’t have any confusion with Bitcoin, as they have similar addresses

Why then are the exchanges not afraid to add bitcoin cash?

I think this is a stupid and unreasonable position of the PHORE BLOCKCHAIN developers.

I think this is just an excuse from the development team.

When the community requires the addition of Bitcoin cash, the developers will fulfill this request by creating a vote
tguile

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:04:25 AM

I do not like to trade on IDAX because of their commissions and speed of processing orders.

When will the listing on the new exchange with a good trading volume?

Meanwhile, the price of the Phore coin (PHR) continues to grow.

$0,234962 USD (12,41%)
0,00002061 BTC (8,67%)

$ 0.226940 USD (-2.59%)
0.00002025 BTC (-0.78%)

Price held in the range of $ 0.20 - $ 0.24

I hope that the price of the coin should rise to $ 0.5 in the next half year

The price of the coin more or less stabilized, but the daily trading volume continues to grow.

$0,225730 USD (-0,72%)
0,00001975 BTC (-2,61%)

Meanwhile, Phore (PHR) continues to grow in value. I hope that the coin will rise to $ 0.33 USD

$ 0.246531 USD (8.97%)
0.00001945 BTC (-1.62%)
Gregonade

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:59:19 AM

Market leaders take too much commission for selling goods on their platform.

Any vendor will save money and can be completely anonymous when using PHORE

Amazon will seek to retain its audience and it will be possible to reduce the commission for the sale of goods.

PHORE marketplace will create competition, which will have a positive effect for buyers and sellers.
ygetfit

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:28:00 PM

Thanks for the news. Voting lasts until July 13?

I hope that in the new version of the Phore Decentralized Marketplace there will be no errors and new sellers and buyers will come to you
shekinah7

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:23:35 PM

Amazon is investing big money in the development of its project. They launch their satellites, quadcopters and airships.
It's almost impossible to compete with Amazon

For most users, it does not matter which way their goods will be delivered. They want to get the ordered goods quickly and cheaply.

In this case, PHORE Marketplace has sufficient protection for the buyer’s money.

A smart contract ensures that you pay only when you receive the goods

Even in case of a controversial situation, PHORE moderators can help you resolve a dispute over a smart contract.

I think the participation of the moderator will be required in exceptional cases.
Mahesh3738

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:52:29 PM

In my opinion you are too ambitious.

PHORE marketplace has a chance to find its audience in a small business and develop within 3-5 years. Then everything will depend on the legality of cryptocurrency

The main barrier between the Amazon and cryptocurrency is the law. The PHORE marketplace is a completely decentralized application, so it cannot violate any rules and laws.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: