Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS ETHERDELTA SAFE?  (Read 19507 times)
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:51:02 PM

etherdelta is safer than those centralized exchanges. i have used etherdelta. i have full control over my private key during the transaction. i am very at ease. but a centralized exchange is unreasonable. your funds are transferred to their account , u can't control the private key, they have complete control over your funds.
BraxtonR

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:31:34 PM

I think any exchanges are not safe at all, because you always operate your private date, but overall it's ok, especially Etherdelta, I already did some orders here, so it's ok.
raiderking96

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

pantang menyerah

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:39:27 PM

a number of times I use etherdelta I have never experienced any problems, for long-time transactions that have been possible, but all the transactions that I have done are successful, which means I think etherdelta is quite safe. The important thing is that we must avoid phishing sites so that all our assets will be safe.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:27:19 PM

At present, Etherdelta is not recommended to trade tokens because of the risk involved in trading. Being able to submit Token up and trade is a convenience, but with so many people taking advantage of it to spam and take over Tokens of others. So if you trade, do not select the exchange floors with "Delta" in the name.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:48:46 AM

I have not traded coins in the delta for a long time after this case, now I prefer to trade tokens in the exchange that are clearly safe and have a good predicate that will reduce the risk of losing.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:56:27 AM

Man, if u r afraid of being stolen (as everyone is, of course) u can use separate eth wallet for ED, also use safe offline method of transactions on MEW.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:15:53 AM

for now it looks like etherdelta is not too good to use trading and etheredelta is already very terrible it's better you don't trade there again so you don't get a loss because your assets can be stolen.

jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:05:29 PM

A few months ago there was an issue with Etherdelta and some people lost their ETH and tokens.

Has the issue been fixed, is it safe now?

Recent months are so crucial to trade tokens on etherdelta because some hackers attacked it and too much numbers of crypto traders had been affected. But for now, I think it is safe because the technical team already fixed those problems and they add some further notifications before signing in on Etherdelta exchange, but it is still better to be clever because they are still some pished exchanges sites out there.
joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:30:09 AM

Yes it's safe according to their.folks got their funds stolen. Reason? - some say they got redirected to hacked website that's why they got wiped out, so make sure to clear cookies before using it.Please do not import your account there with private key, use metamask or login with hardware wallet.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:41:08 AM

Etherdelta is safe for me, and  its up to the user or the trader how he manages not to do wrong trade when he is inside the exchange.
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:34:01 PM

The Etherdelta in my opinion is the coolest decentralized exchange I've ever used. Easy use, no need to make an account, just use the address and private key directly from the messenger. And more important is Safe. Our funds don't go anywhere, just put it in the wallet, the funds go out if we transfer and place orders. And it is safest if the order is finished and the trade is finished immediately transfer again to the wallet. Simple, it's very unlikely to get hacked than an major exchange like bittrex / polo.
buikimngan13

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

Not Safe. My account have been stolen. I never come back to use
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

It depends on the user, they lose because they are not careful to disclose information or viruses.  No wallet is perfect for all, people need their own method.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

The exchange asks about private key to login, how is this going to be safe?

There is a positive side of etherdelta which is them not asking for KYC and I guess everyone already knows this unlike having an account in bittrex or binance that you need to send them documents and IDs. But you got to weigh if both privacy and safer tokens are important to you then just stick with forkdelta or IDEX.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:35:57 PM

I think it is safe. You must always check the right URL to make sure and safe from any pishing site. I recommend to use a metamask. Remember that etherdelta is decentralized exchange so it is hard to hack the main balance of each account. If the hackers are good and expert I don't think it's an easy task for them. Lol
freezzeer

Activity: 451

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:19:06 PM

Yeah,all are fixed.But must use metamask to do the transactions.Importing the private key is so dangerous.
vodkal

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:27:56 PM

All exchanges are risky but the problem of etherdelta is that its very not friendly user and a lot of hacking problems happened there also, so whenever you can avoid it, better dont trade there...
Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

Be careful getting access to your money owed, always there phishing assaults recently but alternatively the may not attack the same location again soon. So perhaps Etherdelta secure for the very moment.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:12:27 AM

etherdelta I think the exchange is safe for now, it's just that they change appearance to make it more attractive, not the same as forkdelta which usually looks almost the same.
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

I really think this one! A few months ago etherdelta has facing a difficult problem. Someone lost thier tokens and has a problem to there transaction. Has this problem already fix? And if this issue is already done, i think etherdelta has safe to use.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: