Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:51:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS ETHERDELTA SAFE?  (Read 19507 times)
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:59:06 PM

I think and i know right now Etherdelta is safe, 4 mount ago i have many coins at here, still right now volume and digits have been safe, but etherdelta right now is limit peoples for transactions i dont know but i think is high gas prices have been empty transactions,
Etherdelta right now is safe dont be afraid i hope another day etherdelta have been trusted and have many peoples transaction.
Good luck everyone
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:09:05 PM

A few months ago there was an issue with Etherdelta and some people lost their ETH and .

Has the issue been fixed, is it safe now?

Few months back the problem would be occur in Ehterdelta. The exchange was hacked by hackers. Many people afraid that lost their tokens. But now the exchange is very safe. Many people starts to use this exchange for buying and selling coins.
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:23:17 PM

Although it's a good exchange where you can trade every token that you want to but it's not a safe place to trade in. There are a lot of issue that ETD need to solve and so many time this exchange attacked by hacker and so many traders lost their token in here. But if you still want to trade in here I suggest you should use Metamask to keep your private key and your token safe.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:39:15 PM

A few months ago there was an issue with Etherdelta and some people lost their ETH and tokens.

I do not use etherdelta anymore but I use forkdelta which is also make by etherdelta . I thought it was a different but I noticed that the contract address is from etherdelta2 as well so it's better to use the new one .
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:41:04 PM

A few months ago there was an issue with Etherdelta and some people lost their ETH and tokens.

As far as i know Etherdelta is built to use smart contracts

which means our ETH and tokens are safe and what happened last time was partly caused by a change of ownership and no one lost coins because of this and when you talk of safety its our duty to ensure we use the correct Etherdelta domain, do not click unknown links especially those received via email and avoid sharing our private keys with others as we could lose all our coins for doing so.
BigProfitDEV
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:16:58 AM

this is the safest exchange

passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:42:17 AM

The  problem i only experience in etherdelta is when the time i bought may order successfully filled and deducted to my balance but the token i bought is not recieve in my wallet it happens last year. And there is no support to help me with my problem.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:51:12 AM

I think the issue is resolved, but now people have doubts in their minds while trading on etherdelta

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:29:25 PM

I think the time has passed long enough, and it seems that etherdelta is now normal again. But now people are starting to switch to forkdelta and I would advise you to use forkdelta because it is better than etherdelta.

icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

Ether Delta is Fork Delta now and Ether Delta is having issues in handling coins i would suggest to stay away from Ether Delta
imell

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:49:56 PM

I don't believe it. because i never lose my ETH, I think Etherdelta is safe Grin Grin
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

of course it safe
i using that exchange for a years and nothing issue happend with my ballance or token
another option u can choose forkdelta
atom2080

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

It's not really safe to enter your private key on a website or use one generated by a website. There isn't really anything wrong with the wallet itself, it's just that the method of creating a wallet and how you use it opens up attack vectors. Etherdelta smart contract is safe, but as people found out last month, a DNS hack caused people to get redirected to a fake ED page where any private key they entered was then emptied of funds. You could also get phished by a fake site are where again, they take your key.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

I think the time has passed long enough, and it seems that etherdelta is now normal again. But now people are starting to switch to forkdelta and I would advise you to use forkdelta because it is better than etherdelta.
Good to know that ED has come back to normal again, I did use Idex as alternative when ED is not moving well, having alternatives is really a good
thing to do dealing with exchange that only caters those tokens, for sure many people are now looking for another way around, ED have it's competitors
and it will be a good wake up call for them to provide much better service, will be try it by myself and check if everything is back to normal again.
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:35:13 PM

I think that if you use metamask to trade on Etherdelta, this will increase your security. Regardless of how reliable the exchange is, sometimes there are such circumstances as fraud or hackers

Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:50:51 PM

i see many issue about etherdelta last month, and after read the news in few cryptocurrency news site i and my friend stop using etherdelta and widthrawing all of our asset from this site, and wait until any announment from developer and etherdelta staff before starting again using this exchanger.

and for now i using forkdhelta for selling any eth token

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

At the moment there is no information about problems with the Etherdelta exchange, but I would still recommend observing the security measures and not trading in large amounts on this exchange.
Restu Siregar

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:02:51 PM

Etherdelta is similar to Forkdelta. I think the coin exchange platform is safe. I sold a few coins there. It's just that there are so many transaction errors and token prices are very cheap. The transaction is also quite slow. But overall I think this platform is safe so do not worry my friends. Thanks very much.
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:53:53 PM

As far as i know Etherdelta is built to use smart contracts

which means our ETH and tokens are safe and what happened last time was partly caused by a change of ownership and no one lost coins because of this and when you talk of safety its our duty to ensure we use the correct Etherdelta domain, do not click unknown links especially those received via email and avoid sharing our private keys with others as we could lose all our coins for doing so.
Its not caused by change of ownership when we do recall the past hacking incident which is thru DNS hacking where when you do left you eth wallet logged in to the site which most probably can be stolen.
For now I haven't seen any recent issues on such loss of coins and I think its still safe to make use of Etherdelta but if you do have still on doubts on using DEX then you can use IDEX or Forkdelta.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
danniwide1234

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:00:58 PM

It is safe although many people are now very skeptical trading with etherdelta after the hacked. After the hacked the securities features were improved to make it even more safer to trade. I will say etherdelta Is even more safer after it was hacked. You can also try fork delta which is almost like etherdelta they are both a decentralized platform and uses smart contract.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: