Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS ETHERDELTA SAFE?  (Read 19507 times)
Danil Grebenko

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 12:22:15 PM

Now safe, but exchange better
Telelentop

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:10:09 PM

The best thing for us is to use the wallet for etherdelta.
 I dared not use my primary purse because etherDelta asked me to provide a private key. That is taboo.
vodkal

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

First of all you have to know that any exchange is not safe but the problem of etherdelta is that its very not friendly user and a lot of hacking problems happened there also, so whenever you can avoid it, better dont trade there and go for exchanges.
anna11anna

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:39:19 PM

A few months ago there was an issue with Etherdelta and some people lost their ETH and tokens.

Has the issue been fixed, is it safe now?

I think after the break-ins, you should not risk your money at all, whatever your amount was.
_Flynn_

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:06:25 PM

I think yes, etherdelta is safe. Just create a new wallet to trade on it to be sure. But, in my mind, etherdelta is very awful exchange.
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:12:49 AM

Hey. On this platform, the security system is constantly being improved, as far as I understand it. As experience shows, hacker attacks occur on exchanges. Then everyone decides to use this exchange or not.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
Balkirikk

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:05:52 AM

A few months ago there was an issue with Etherdelta and some people lost their ETH and tokens.

I think it's safe now. because at that time ED had too many transactions so the ED system had an error and needed repairs. but now it's good and can be used again.
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:13:37 PM

I never considered this exchange safe, because it had many problems with different users. The only advantage of this exchange is the variety of coins
Mazzary

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:23:50 PM

Etherdelta is an exchange that is known for many variations of coins so I often sell coins there until now, for security issues I am sure there will be an increase, this is a hacker crime that exploits the weaknesses of Etherdelta sites, the Etherdelta site developer will immediately cover its weaknesses
Kay28

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:03:37 AM

I beleive etherdelta is a safe exchange.. i been trading, making nos. Of transactions already and except from delay transaction which is rare.. Evyrthing is working fine ... Currenlt i dont use it bec. Of forkdelta..which is good also..
Obligations123

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:57:50 AM

Etherdelta is safe if the poor dropping of the exchange market price stop and increase back to our expected value every exchange platform is safe
Olimpikflame

Activity: 166
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:25:08 AM

My opinion, working with any exchange is a risk. I often look at the usual tokens on it, but it never worked with it. Perhaps, if you do not leave anything on it, then it's safe to work
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:37:26 AM

Etherdelta exchange had an issued in this recent months, many traders are discouraged of using it because of slow transaction requests and having some pished etherdelta sites. For now, I think it is safe to use this exchange again for the exchange management team had fixed those issues and they lower the transaction fees.
Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:54:48 PM

I've heard about the problems that arose with individual users, mostly about withdrawing funds, but in general it's a pretty good exchange, although I prefer Binance.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:20:32 PM

Decentralized exchanges are the safest today, because there are no intermediaries, all actions are automatic. Save yourself a link to the exchange tab and go only with MetaMask or Ledger.
smartsan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

Yes, It is good but also has deals with market liquidity and the have a tax of the each buy and sell orders.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Adedbum

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:35:23 PM

Etherdelta is safe and secure trading is on going and trading is regularly going. You can place your order on etherdelta and have your trade.
bheem0

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:53:13 PM

The fact is EtherDelta is one of the safest exchange, even safer than Binance or even Bittrex,
Why?
Because it's decentralised and using smart contract,
But for me myself I prefer IDEX rather than ED or FD, also decentralised and using smart contract, but with lighter UI and better UX
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:27:37 PM

I have traded there many times and always everything was okay without any problem. It is safe decentralized exchange so you can use it without thinking that you will be scammed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:58:56 PM

I heard it's not safe anymore. Why do yall still use that exchange after 2 times of being cracked? Risky chances to get stolen. At least, continue use it but Make all transactions with high gas and separate wallets.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: