Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS ETHERDELTA SAFE?  (Read 19507 times)
bowo79

Activity: 264
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:28:30 AM

I still use Etherdelta, and well okay, maybe some people have lost ETH, but I did not experience it, maybe they are not careful because now many hackers will steal your coin
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:14:50 AM

Some of my friends dont suggest that exchange, because a lot of them got lost their funds. Well to be safe, better use other exchange market like binance.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
upisdown

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:58:46 AM

Yes, it was hacked. but the problem is solved now. And still I hate etherdelta, it is not safe exchange even now, after fixing their problem. It is so slow that I will never use it for trading again !!!

rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

Safety primarily depends on your knowledge and the implementation of security measures
nguyenbinh82cm.

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:47:02 AM

It seems Etherdelta hackers have succeeded in targeting users of multiple platforms through a variety of attacking directions. Some users even claim that the less cautious exchanges shake hands with hackers, making them have details on the account that can then attack. There is no suggestion that this is the case of Etherdelta, which should be noted, and it is an allegation that is difficult to prove. However, such incidents prove the dangers of trading floors, decentralization or otherwise.
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:30:42 AM

Forkdelta has been a functional exchange fo erc20 tokens. If you'd like to exchange different erc20 tokens in a single trade, try basket trading on WandX exchange.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:43:59 PM

No doubt that u can use as it`s decentralized but as there r many vulnerability in ETH smart contract so it might get another attack so it's better use other decentralized exchanges to convert ur fund.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:29:16 PM

Yes, few weeks ago EtherDelta has been attacked, but i don't know about any member lost token/eth there, so far when that's site down it nothing happen with my account and balance, it still there.
I think the important about trading places are, just put your money only when you ready to doing buy there then withdrawing it when you done.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:44:43 PM

day by day etherdelta users began to switch to the delta fork on the grounds that forkdelta has a higher comfort for its users and even some are traumatized because etherdelta is always in trouble.

Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 04:14:15 PM

last Year was a great time for etherdelta. Everyone wanted to learn trading there although it was not user friendly as it was the place to buy gem at cheapest price. But time has changed , Never saw a development by ED team , good decentralized exchanges came to the seen. Now it looks no one Trading there. It is still safe to trade in ED. Please be careful if You are a noob as it is a more complex process but again there are many alternatives you can use.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:36:59 PM

Any exchange is more or less subject to the attention from fraudsters side. So it was always. And not worth because of one hacking, to tell, that this exchanger is bad. Just do not keep all of your funds on the often used purse.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:55:22 PM

It seems Etherdelta hackers have succeeded in targeting users of multiple platforms through a variety of attacking directions. Some users even claim that the less cautious exchanges shake hands with hackers, making them have details on the account that can then attack. There is no suggestion that this is the case of Etherdelta, which should be noted, and it is an allegation that is difficult to prove. However, such incidents prove the dangers of trading floors, decentralization or otherwise.

That's why every user should be more careful when logging in to any websites, you might be one of the victim of phishing. It is a prerequisite to do some practices everyday before you are going to login e.g. login only to a secure computer, updated antivirus, etc. By doing all of these practices everyday you will likely be more cautious when there is something's not right that's not in the list of your daily practices.

Lykiayng

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:58:18 PM

Any cryptocurrency exchange will never be safe, so I recommend to keep the money on the exchanges, which is not a pity to lose.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:47:26 PM

I've never used ETD before so I don't really know if it's safe or not. As I know, ETD is a good place to sell token cause you can sell every token you want cause you can add it on the market by yourself. But I also see a lot of times ETD got hacked and had a lot of issues that why I never using this exchange and try to stay away from it as much as possible and I'll only use ETD to trade if it's the only place I can sell my token.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:09:56 PM

i still doubt to use Etherdelta since they have hacked, so i use IDEX for alternative exchange, and i hear forkdelta is good too.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:55:28 PM

It's been a long time since I've had the trade on Delta exchange floors. Because the exchange floors are low transaction volume, plus the security is not good, and there are many cases of loss of crypto on the floor. So now I only make transactions on the big trading floor as Binance, OKEx, Bitfinex just, is safe and not afraid of losing crypto.

Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:37:56 AM

Safe, exactly as much as any other exchange is safe. Do not give it too much attention. Banks are robbing. Your safety is in your hands. Create a wallet for operations on Etherdelta and transfer your money to it, only when you decide to trade.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:09:21 AM

A few months ago there was an issue with Etherdelta and some people lost their ETH and tokens.

Has the issue been fixed, is it safe now?

I do not recommend ED and more suggest to idex or FD because many ED members are exposed to hack and phishing.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:12:13 AM

Yes, I often traded there so I think it's safe, that's just how much I can not tell))) And so quickly everything can be bought and sold, easy to use and everything is very accessible

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
josh07

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:27:18 AM

Certainly safe to use the etherdelta fact is one of my coins in list so I know it's safe to use because I just traded in the past days so it's safe to trade in etherdelta.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: