Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin did not exist yet would you buy it?  (Read 502 times)
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:00:11 PM

Hell no ? why would i bother to invest into something new and doesnt have any proofs that it will be big in the future? of course i wont invest until i see some good reason why should i,people arent dumb from the past they just didnt see bitcoin will grow massively today do you think those people who are using thousands of bitcoin to buy pizza and icecream would do that today?

West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:04:46 PM

If bitcoin did not exist and tomorrow there would have been the ICO of Bitcoin, would you buy it? Or would you invest in other projects?
If bitcoin is newly introduce in the market i thing i will not buy it yet. Because i don't know any information about it and i don't know if its true or scam.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
cryptomngr

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:06:23 PM

No,if bitcoin wont exist today,hence these ICOs and altcoins will not be existing too so your question isnt valid its absurd,why would people invest into something that they arent aware of? why would they give their money to these ICOs for the first time ? i cant imagine blockchain technology without bitcoin.  Huh

cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:11:30 PM

Not going to buy it,why would i because if bitcoin doesnt exist why will these ICOs exist? plus people arent too dumb to invest into something new and not proven yet because its the human nature to doubt.Not all the investors are dumb enough to get into something that they arent fully aware of,most of the traders wont buy coins that they havent researched yet that is simply why i wont buy it.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:18:32 PM

IMO, it doesnt make sense because if bitcoin doesnt exist today why would an ICO exist? because if theres no bitcoin there wont be any altcoins existing too,remeber bitcoin was the foundation of the cryptocurrencies,it is the first of its kind that is why these altcoins are created based to the original bitcore code.

joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:26:56 PM

I would be too dumb if i would invest to something new that doesnt have any proof that it will be something big in the future.Probably most of the people wont bother to invest if there will be some ICO today,i doubt there will be because if BTC doesnt exist ICOs and other crypto related things wont exist too.

sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:34:22 PM

If bitcoin doesnt exist,ICOs,altcoins and blockchain wont be existing too.So your question is really absurd sorry for the word thats a foolish question it contradicts the facts and the reality,plus people arent too dumb to invest into something new to their eyes it  would be like what happened to bitcoin after it was launched? theres no one interested because its something new but when bitcoin's price surged up people are starting to invest.

cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:38:23 PM

If and only if bitcoin doesnt exist right now ? i wont bother to invest anythng to it,but of bitcoin shows that it is profitable today i might be investing but first someone needs to risk their money so that people will follow,but bro if these currencies and bitcoin doesnt exist why an ICO will exist? i dont get it much but trying to understand if bitcoin doesnt exist and an ICO will introduce a coin ? i wont invest because i dont know such thing and it doesnt exist from the past.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:42:54 PM

I guess, if Bitcoin doesn't exist so i won't have to buy them at all because i won't know about them, so you can't actually buy something that you didn't know or it isn't exist right ?
Thanks to god , Bitcoin was born or else i'm going to buy some golds and keep them instead of Bitcoin, but that's really bad ideal.
Psalms236

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:50:11 PM

I will not buy anything that doesn't exist especially when it comes to BTC. but since it is real  one I will buy it. Do not buy a ghost Coin  it will make you crazy.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:33:00 AM

I am very interested in this crypto. I just joined and did not have bitcoin but because I want to try trading, I bought bitcoin with cash. I started to try with a little capital and now I am be grateful my capital has increased.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:49:41 AM

If future Bitcoin is like today I will buy them. Buy a lot, to hold them for a few years. At that time, I could become a Bitcoin millionaire. If the past can come back, I think we will have a hard time buying Bitcoin because the number of Bitcoin buyers is too great.
I'd say that I'm going to buy a coin that has good value and has good potential and still lots of good coins besides bitcoin but no one can replace bitcoin there is a good coin like Ethereum that can transact quickly and have good trust
Jelqings

Activity: 13
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:06:13 AM

If bitcoin doesnt exist why would an ICO exist today? seems contradicts to the facts ?If theres an ICO with unknown technology i wont invest why would i? theres no assurance and existing technology in the past ,thats risky for me so i wont but if such bitcoin is existed and that is the first ICO i will join for sure because bitcoin was a success.
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:00:17 AM

If bitcoin did not exist and tomorrow there would have been the ICO of Bitcoin, would you buy it? Or would you invest in other projects?
in fact and various information, I have known. then I will buy bitcoin, along with this bitcoin price is down, this is an opportunity for all who have the capital to buy bitcoin. soon you invest and earn a lot of money.

I guess it depends on how i am aware of the situation,
i have known bitcoin via word of mouth(from a friend).
And that time i'm not well convinced until it hit me with
graphs, charts, graphs even news try to get to me. I will
probably buy bitcoin in a low price if i have the awareness.
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:03:20 AM

For me, i will not buy it. It is like the other coins who are just starting to bloom and the knowledge you know about it is very low. It is like in the situation where you will buy some coins which are not popular to people and it is the first time you hear that coins, of course, you will not buy it right away because you still don't know what it is.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Shruti schdv

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:09:31 AM

If bitcoin will not exist then whichever coin will be there we should do the thorough research about that coin and then only invest in it.
arvindschdv

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:17:49 AM

Whatever will be the replacing coin before investing in that coin a proper study about security, stability and it's market trends should be done first.
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:42:08 AM

i'll read and study about the bitcoin first and buy this coin. i'd join a bounty or airdrop if there is. still i would invest in other projects.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:52:18 AM

This appears to me as both a funny and a puzzling question. This may be a highly theoretical question but this is surely a good one.

But, to be honest, after thinking of my own set of criteria before joining any ICO, I think Bitcoin would fail. I do not invest in an ICO that has not proven something yet. In this case, since you set the case that Bitcoin did not yet exist, Bitcoin does not have any track record yet. I also do not trust an ICO with an anonymous team, much less a one-man team carrying only an alias. I also do not invest in a project's ICO whose background and experiences of the members of the team are not presented.

But then again, Bitcoin never had an ICO nor any of these criteria of mine, and yet as if it is written in the scriptures, it became miraculously successful, and even getting bigger and bigger up to this moment.   

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
akai93

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:54:32 AM

yeah i will buy it. but the thing is i have to investigate bitcoin thoroughly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: