Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin did not exist yet would you buy it?  (Read 501 times)
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:01:26 AM

If bitcoin is an ICO then it depends on how successful and promising the campaigns is. With so many ICO's right now it is so hard to find a genuine and promising campaign. Like I normally do when I am interested on an ICO, I would do my research, hear some opinions of other investors, wait and see if bitcoin will become big and that is the time I would buy.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:08:33 AM

You mean some altcoins were already made earlier? I will still invest though I will probably invest more if there is a bitcoin ICO and no altcoins ever existed yet.
dedet

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:16:36 AM

if bitcoin does not exist then it will affect to another coin.
and coins like altcoin will be worth as much as the bitcoin price right now.
and its coming coin like its bitcoin ICO its price is not necessarily the same as bitcoin ..
I choose altcoin if bitcoin does not exist anymore.

sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:29:37 AM

It is difficult to answer this question.  Because it was thanks to bitcoin that I learned about the crypto currency.  If they conducted an ICO bitcoin, then I would have bought it, if it was very cheap, and if there was a good advertising company, etc.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
eyesee

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:31:36 AM

Knowing what I know now, and having the opportunity to buy it if it didn't exist, I think I would.  Although, I think the reason why I didn't buy it before was more of the fact that I didn't have extra funds to part with at the time and it was so new that it was too risky.
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:41:06 AM

If bitcoin did not exist and tomorrow there would have been the ICO of Bitcoin, would you buy it? Or would you invest in other projects?
So you are imagining a scenario where there are many cryptocurrency in the market and bitcoin is only the next one?
Then the answer is simple: I won't buy it.
Bitcoin is valuable only because it is the first one and has broad distribution.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:41:09 AM

If this is true I will not buy BTC, because now there are more coin benefits than BTC like; ETH vs CMT, NEO..vvv. I gave up BTC and switched to CMT, I know CMT is the most potential coin today, they have more features than ETH. In the future they will occupy the entire Crypto market and they will be the market leader.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:51:08 AM

If Bitcoin is just a kind of tokens, I will think carefully before investing in it. Because, the future of BTC will depend on the quality of its project and product. If the devs team can create a good product or service, i will buy BTC.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:06:18 AM

I don't think I will, if let me back in 2010, so I think the currency is just a toy, I didn't think block chain will in just a few short years time changed my opinion, the development of The Times is too fast,

kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:44:50 AM

If bitcoin did not exist and tomorrow there would have been the ICO of Bitcoin, would you buy it? Or would you invest in other projects?

if there were an ICO for bitcoin then it wouldn't have been called bitcoin anymore, instead it would have been called a shitcoin and i only buy shitcoins for trading purposes to make profit on the bitcoins that i already have.

unlike altcoins bitcoin was not created to make the creator of it rich. Satoshi never made bitcoin to earn money. he made bitcoin to make a decentralized currency. and such creation does not need an ICO or any other shenanigans to raise free money out of thin air.
okay, i like your opinion about bitcoin and it wasn't made to be an ico but i think you are a little harsh on Icos don't you think? because there is a lot of ICOs around with a working product and with ideas that could benefit cryptocurrency markets, in the long run, i know that most people are getting into it just to profit or increase their holdings but if any of the developers were slightly true about any of those ICOs we will see a lot of good changes around crypto soon
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:11:02 AM

I was thinking of buying it because now is the right time and the best coin beside the bitcoin is not there but the coin that has good prospect and potency is Ethereum
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:35:54 AM

If bitcoin didn’t exist then no altcoins have been created even no ICO s. Even if I didn’t get bitcoin I won’t invest my money for coin as it could be a scam.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:39:12 AM

you ask something that will never happen.
I think this is too silly. and I will not answer it.
I think you can make a pretty good post especially more related to knowledge of crypto and bitcoin.
sashunya.popov.1993

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

I did not buy bitcoin at a price of $ 300 apiece, at that time no one trusted him, I would not have bought it at the ICO stage either. And I do not understand why ICO bitcoin, because the meaning of bitcoin is simply decentralized.
sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

If so, then I would like to buy bitcoin as much as I can. Because, the number of Bitcoin buyers is increasing in a great manner that I might not get chance to buy even if I would be capable of.
Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:46:23 PM

I mean if that’s the case, I would approach the issue like I would approach any ICOs. I would look at the team, ideas, products, website, and etc. Actually, I don’t think I would invest in Bitcoin because we still do not know who the real founder of Bitcoin is (I mean we know his/her supposed name but his/her face is not yet public.) Based on my previous experience, investing in ICOs without public team never worked out too great so no, I would not invest.
denygors

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:57:39 PM

Buying bitcoin you get not only a digital product, which has a nominal value, and something more. ICO and the price here is not related at all.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
CageMabok

Activity: 994
Merit: 817

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:52:44 PM

I certainly do not buy it, why would we buy bitcoin if bitcoin itself can not be utilized,Unless there is good news about bitcoin and bitcoin will grow I will buy for invstation purposes,What's more if the bitcoin price goes down I'm sure I really want to buy it

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:18:58 PM

I think when I already know bitcoin, maybe I will buy it. but, once bitcoin is not famous, and there is still a lot of negative news about it. well, I am very careful, so I may not buy something that is still not well known.
That's why you'll never get rich. A lot of people think that they will become rich due to the fact that they have now bought 1 bitcoin. I don't believe that. Now everyone knows that bitcoin is valuable and therefore there is no chance to get rich. Only those who believed and bought bitcoins when they cost 1 dollar became rich.But it was a big risk.
This seems to be about right, there are many people that are thinking that bitcoin will be worth one million and they think they will be able to become rich by holding one bitcoin and while that is a possibility if you wanted to be rich with bitcoin you should have bought when it was very cheap, you need to take risks that is why investing in altcoins is a good idea because you can buy them for cheap and make a fortune later.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:47:11 PM

Bitcoin is already fully integrated into the global banking system and makes a financial revolution in the world. Buying it you attach to this process.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: