Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:17:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Trocabit - Marketplace that accepts Cryptocurrency as payment.  (Read 1016 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:26:44 AM

I think the reception of crypto currency on the trading floor is very good, but now there are already many services offering similar services than your project is better?
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:46:14 AM

I think if the team will also respond in detail to the existing questions - this will only increase the popularity of the project.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:47:21 AM

I think that this will be not only revolutionary, but also extremely convenient for everyone who knows what crypto-currencies are. I am glad that the crypt world is developing in this direction

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:12:51 AM

I think that this will be not only revolutionary, but also extremely convenient for everyone who knows what crypto-currencies are. I am glad that the crypt world is developing in this direction
I absolutely agree with you bud. I think this is where our future leads, more and more people will be into crypto currency so hopefully this pioneers to this kind of technology wont get tired of innovating. 
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:33:23 AM

I absolutely agree with you bud. I think this is where our future leads, more and more people will be into crypto currency so hopefully this pioneers to this kind of technology wont get tired of innovating. 
This project is really promising having a good platform and also? An interesting concept for the marketplace regarding im acceptong crypto currencies as payment. Great concept that also need a great deal to keep going here in this world of crypto currency. This community is fair in every success of every project but of course they are also making their own success. Keep doing better performance and surely Trocabit will become a successful project in the future.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

MUGOmugo, we have the Whitepaper link in our site https://www.trocabit.io

We know that is a market of giants companies. But you agree with me that we have a place for everybody, the only thing that changes is the way you use your tools. TrocaBit Will be a full technology program! With full blockchain development! And also the possibility of buying Stuffs with very low fees using Cryptocurrencies and others monetary values! Trocabit is the bridge between real world and virtual world! Bringing technology, safety, confidence and velocity to our clients! We will also make partnerships with giants private  logistics companies that will bring the products much faster without any interference!
So, we have a lot of good points that others Marketplaces need to supply, but dont do.

Thank you for the whitepaper link and i am impress thankful  with all positive ideas  that your are pointing out, now its clearer for me and hopefully also for others.  Hopefully this full technology system available also in other neighboring regions.

Thank you so much for yours positive words, you motivate us to grow more and more everyday !

Regards,
Team TrocaBit

Come and make part of the newest marketplace project, a way of bring real world tou the virtual one!

Pretty interesting idea we nee this kind if  payment gateway that accepts crypto currency,  are there any bounty campaigns that we could help boost this project?

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:15:34 AM

Your website take so long to load for me and when I finally get there, it turned out that language is not English, So I wasn't able to read enough information, switch to another language doesn't work for me. Can someone provide me direct link to their whitepaper in English.
Frankly speaking, I won't be able to find whitepaper, only roadmap too. The website is loaded long because of a long distance from Europe. Why to developers not to make convenient switching to English in one click?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:52:33 AM

Your website take so long to load for me and when I finally get there, it turned out that language is not English, So I wasn't able to read enough information, switch to another language doesn't work for me. Can someone provide me direct link to their whitepaper in English.

Yeah, same issue here, I tried to open the website but it was useless since I dont read whatever language they use and it makes absolutely no sense
Just wait and see if the developer response to this, I'm sure they will hear you guys, stay calm and keep supporting!
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:46:44 AM

The project is great but will the other people gonna accept cryptocurrency as a payment? This is complicated but I hope that they will adapt the feature fast.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:51:54 AM

The project is great but will the other people gonna accept cryptocurrency as a payment? This is complicated but I hope that they will adapt the feature fast.

I like the implementation of this project. It will be very convenient to all people and will be fast and secure. I hope that they will gather a lot of products in their marketplace.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:21:20 AM

I like the implementation of this project. It will be very convenient to all people and will be fast and secure. I hope that they will gather a lot of products in their marketplace.

Yes, but it will surely take some time to have more products as this project is still new and still needs to improve more. With the help of active community and serious investors trocabit will be successful soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:38:58 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 08:49:55 AM by Dejech19

Thank you so much Lukikato!

We appreciate your consideration!

Our purpose is exactly what we said, bring the real world to the virtual one.
Another vantage is low fees!

Because nowadays how do I buy something?
I go to the marketplace, see the product and click on button Buy! Then I have to transfer my Cryptos to a company that will exchange them with high fees, then i Will be able to buy the product.
With TrocaBit this won’t exist, because you’ll send directly the Crypto to our platform and buy your product!
The fees that you’ll pay are the transfering fees that your exchange or the place that your crypto are Will charge from you!

Regards,
Team TrocaBit

Come to make part of the newest marketplace that accepts Cryptocurrency as a method of payment! Support us for the future of the world!
Wow, its very brilliant idea and a great project for all the clients and buyers in which this will helps a lot to have free fees, with TrocaBit the fees that you will pay for conversion and transfer will be free. I am sure many well be interested  to join and invest  in this project because  of it very helpful  and advantageous ,project  characteristics.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:41:03 AM

Yes, but it will surely take some time to have more products as this project is still new and still needs to improve more. With the help of active community and serious investors trocabit will be successful soon.
of course, an active community and serious investors, these are the main components of the success of the platform. But developers should not forget that investors appear from a well-planned advertising campaign. I hope the team did a good job on this issue.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

Yeah, same issue here, I tried to open the website but it was useless since I dont read whatever language they use and it makes absolutely no sense
Just wait and see if the developer response to this, I'm sure they will hear you guys, stay calm and keep supporting!

The project is still new and really needs more improvements. If there are some problems with their platform just contact the dev and report it. I am sure as time passes by they can improve it.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:54:46 AM

I like the idea of Trocabit project sinced it will be very useful someday in the world of cryptocurrency. But I'm confused why I can't find their website. And as far as I know, every project has their own website inorder to give exact details and informations about the team. I hope it will be addressed by the dev team so everyone can have initial knowledge about this project.

Hi Coinsher, Our website link is in the top of the post.
http://Https://www.trocabit.io

Any doubts contact me posting here or in our Telegram group.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Thanks for this information bounty manager and I hope it does not caused you trouble. Well anyways, it's sounds good that having this kind of manager really have a big impact for Trocabit team. And as a matter of fact, they are slowly getting to be known here in the bitcoin community because of this qualities that the manager has. Keep up the good work manager and maintain your activeness on this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

I probably expect that this project may still be limited due to that crypto is not yet totally accepted. And, also what kind of products that we can actually buy in their marketplace?

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:42:09 PM

If i’m getting it right then developers want to create a system that will make blockchain easy to understand for people, is that correct? There are same solutions in the business world…
merculet

Hi Edgar9,

No, we will create a Marketplace, like an eBay. But with Blockchain Technology.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
A marketplace like ebay will be great which will accept cryptos as payments. I thin even amazon was planning to accept payments via cryptos (Bitcoins) and that was a good move against the cryptos.
You're right! If Amazon had confirmed that it would accept payment in Crypto, then it would very much change the online stores. But so far this has not happened, therefore they create such projects as this one. For the development of trade and acceptance of payment in crypto. I for one am glad that it is developing today!
Trocabit - Marketplace (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:43:18 PM

I probably expect that this project may still be limited due to that crypto is not yet totally accepted. And, also what kind of products that we can actually buy in their marketplace?

Hi my friend,

It's not Trocabit that will sell products. People will sell, like you, if you want to post a product of yours in Trocabit Marketplace, you post and sell.

Regards,
Team Trocabit

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:48:37 PM

Hi Negancoin,

About the website, it's because there are so many contents to load, it takes a while if you don't have access to a fast network, or can be also the place that you're accessing.

White paper link: http://trocabit.io/uploads/whitepaperEng.pdf

We're already changing the language to English because so many investors can't translate.

Regards,
Team Trocabit

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:55:28 PM

I think the reception of crypto currency on the trading floor is very good, but now there are already many services offering similar services than your project is better?

Hi Inskchen,

Like I said to other people, Trocabit is not the same as other projects, Our focused is accessibility for everyone. Yesterday we posted at Instagram a message saying this also. Lol. I'll write down here.

"A lot of people are saying that TrocaBit is just like any other Marketplace Project. Our team totally disagree, not because our project, but because we are also investors. And us as an investors, we know what is necessary for Cryptocurrency Market, what we miss and other people miss. So don’t say that TrocaBit is just like another project! It’s much more than this."

Any other doubts or critics, tap in our post that I'll answer as soon as I can.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: