Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:39:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins are dying  (Read 5493 times)
Longfellow27

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:15:55 AM

It is not that altcoins are dying, they are just affected by FUDs this time. The last time cryptos are announced to be blocked, they got all affected. For as long as they will be used they will be still be around. Not totally zero but it would take some more years to really get back to the once it was before. Many had really been so careful in investing this time. So try to study the market first before wasting your money.
Rayner77

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:17:10 AM

Most of this altcoins are not created to stand the test of time, only to make the developers reach and once they hit their target, they don't care what happens to the coin.
That is the problem that exists today.

not all devs are what you described... The trend for the entire crypto market is generally bearish including Bitcoin due to news about regulation attempts done by big countries such as Russia. I think this will really impact Bitcoin in the short-mid term since I'm sure that news of other countries doing the same will follow.
Bolabi

Activity: 220

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:32:18 AM

indeed we can not predict in the crypto world, but I am sure this is just a cycle. I'm sure in the middle of this year prices will return to a better place. we must be patient and take advantage of the right moment to invest.
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:32:55 AM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
What causing you to be afraid and what are these coins that you are holding currently? You don't have to be afraid with what you are experiencing now, you What are you thinking then before investing? Do you think that after investing it will ripe immediately and you will just going to take profits after depositing your money? Buy more cheaper coins or if you are uncertain with altcoins, buy bitcoin.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:18:21 AM

They are not exactly dying. Most altcoins are bleeding right now. Although some may eventually die for being an actual shitcoin. Anyway, If I were you, I'll find some projects that are really good, if there is a better time to buy them, that could be now.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:26:45 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 12:01:04 PM by Holla123

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

I have wondered about my portfolio and think I did right to heavily bet on Chinese projects like Neo (plus all Neo based and related) or Matrix AI. I am also happy with Hacken, as it is cybersecurity project close enough to clients in Asia. Also not to forget about Wanchain of course.

On that note if you are into AI I am not holding any more but Deepbrainchain might also be worth a look.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:46:42 AM

today I see many altcoins trying to get up after its decrease in a few days or weeks ago and now I see a green signal on the market. I only hope that soon we can see every coin will increase back and for bitcoin, it will increase higher again. although we don't know what next that will happen, with all of this green coins, we can watch every price is starting to increase. and almost half of the coin in the coinmarketcap is getting an increase so it might be a good signal to us so we can prepare for the next move of the coin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:52:53 AM

unfortunately, the market will be much worse. There is a new G20 in July this time will be a negative news
ArtisTurba

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

Do you guys think it is necessary that the Altcoin market become regulated - as a way to ensure confidence and that no sh!t coins make their way into the market?
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:50:11 AM

Some altcoin are not stayed to long but their are many  altcoin that have potentials and future. We can invest now while the price is low. It is the signal buy and hold.
dz roknroll27

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:12:09 PM

we know we buy in whenever the market is down as now, may be for the capital owners who believe that the price will return to normal this incident is used to buy, these altcoin have no value. It is a cheap  trading strategy.
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:22:00 PM

from which they took that the altcoins are dying, this is the same as saying that besides the dollar there are other money and they are dying! the strong remain weak die, but do not put everything under one roof!
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:33:17 AM

I have wondered about my portfolio and think I did right to heavily bet on Chinese projects like Neo (plus all Neo based and related) or Matrix AI. I am also happy with Hacken, as it is cybersecurity project close enough to clients in Asia. Also not to forget about Wanchain of course.

On that note if you are into AI I am not holding any more but Deepbrainchain might also be worth a look.

I also think these are good choices, just keep in mind that the thread starter is very anxious as the investment is "heading to zero" It would be good to know where exactly he invested in but typically low caps and early stage projects have been taking a beating. From that perspective I would not recommend anything that has not a product (Deepbrainchain, Matrix) but rather look into established players. NEO is a very good choice, has been fairly stable during the crash and just decreased a few weeks ago in price for no real reason other then the total marketcap went from 350 to 250 billion as a lot of investors left the market. As soon that money flows back into the market NEOs price should go back where it was before which means 150usd. The same goes for other projects that have a product and ideally also customers, for instance Cindicator or CobinHood. Not sure about Hacken but I believe they also have customers already what would make them a very good choice too.

konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:21:10 AM

Actually you should not hesitate to re-buy various altcoin at this time because the exchange rate is in a very bad condition so you just need the patience to hold the asset and sell when the price has started to go up.For the sake of making a big profit in the future.

pjyeon193

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:31:07 AM

It's not altcoins, BTC has been going down, hence all the altcoins have taken a hit.
It seems to me that a lot of people don't understand the fact that fiat prices for altcoins depend on their btc price...
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:39:03 AM

The current condition of market instability is not only that is affecting altcoin but also bitcoin. Continue to hold your altcoin for as much as possible for the price will bounce back before the end of this year. Just be patient for what we facing now is just temporary but not permanent.

Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:55:53 AM

As long as retail investors are pouring in, alts won't die, the temptation to be next BTC is huge & irresistible so it is my gut feeling that alt season will fully rage in & kick bears in the face. looking closer to previous years charts, the bearish phase was longer than we are witnessing right now. so HODL & accumulate.

That's impossible because now the altcoin price is down all and the bitcoin is also down then many people think if altcoin is dying and buying trusted altcoin that you know is more valuable it will help increase the price of altcoin
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:07:48 PM

indeed the price is now again a decline, but this is an opportunity for us to buy cheaply and I am sure his future will rise again and not return to zero.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:16:14 PM

BTC dominance has significantly increased. It is almost half of the total market cap. However, alts are NOT dying, it is all about the unstabil situation of the market. When we start seeing green everywhere, the money will flow from BTC to alts and dominance of BTC will reduce.
boss@laway

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:21:39 PM

When users decide to use an alternative cryptocurrency (altcoin) to benefit from one of the three fundamental values, they have an opportunity cost in terms of the lost benefit of using the more safe and secure Bitcoin. Some altcoins will continue to have some speculative value for the foreseeable future. But just like the now infamous tulips, the hysteria will eventually subside.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: