Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:37:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins are dying  (Read 5493 times)
HartleyDrake

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:45:27 PM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
Nah I don't think so, don't confuse your mind with the crashes and dips. Some projects are doing really good have a look at these.

PRG, DASH and ZCASH are working well for me. You should go for Alts that have good team and strong market presence.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:52:36 PM

I think it's time to buy at the right price and wait for the next month if there's a price increase, wishing you the best with the coin you've bought.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

Those dying altcoins are what you called SHITCOINS, you should avoid them and find those deserving coin for your holding.
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:04:14 PM

I think once the market gains these alts will boom and money will be back in Ks.
Check these projects out, these have good chances of Gaining:

TAU, ARK, TRON and NANO.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:22:14 PM

i think half of what you said is true, nowadays, there are too many ICOs we can not invest all of them, so surely weak and old altcoins will die in the future and only strong altcoins can survive, moreover rightnow we are focusing on the drops of the market but surely it will rise again, we just need to be patient and hold until the market becomes normal in the future for good altcoins have the higher chance to survive than the others.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:42:39 AM

Only altcoins? Btc graphics are in place. There is no money in the market. Investors do not know what to do with nervous people.
Cakalasia

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:58:39 AM

i think half of what you said is true, nowadays, there are too many ICOs we can not invest all of them, so surely weak and old altcoins will die in the future and only strong altcoins can survive, moreover rightnow we are focusing on the drops of the market but surely it will rise again, we just need to be patient and hold until the market becomes normal in the future for good altcoins have the higher chance to survive than the others.

No one altcoins will die maybe the price are going down but it will not die there's a difference between down and die you should think it.
In this dropped it's better to hold your coins and this is a good chance to buy more.
Coincoin256

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:09:08 PM

Fear will not give you an advantage. altcoin will be increasing in value because of the growing number of devotees and this makes altcoin more expensive. fear is indeed reasonable but if based on the analysis of the then trade and investment will be peaceful and will not fear losses.
yakuzabilgic

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:10:32 PM

Not now and not in the future. Altcoins are not gonna dying. If you have the right choices, you will continue to win from this market. If you do not investigate well you will always lose.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◢       24
   WEBSITE ◢                 First Trading Ecosystem                    ◢ MEDIUM          ◢     April    
TELEGRAM ◢                For Traders ✧ By Traders                    ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢    Public Sale    
ezra band

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

Not today, not tomorrow, not next year, not in the future. Altcoins will not die. You just have to make the right choices and you'll continuously win on this market. Just investigate well and you will not lose. And remember that being scared will never give you an advantage.
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

All isnt over when you see altcoin dying, maybe it's a market correction to maintain stability. in such conditions only strong coins will survive not for shitcoin. The best thing you can do is hold or buy more to reduce the risk of loss and this is the right time. I suggest to be wiser in making decisions and avoid shitcoin that will lead you go to the devil
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:48:07 PM

Man altcoin is far from dying, it is maybe only the start, this was just a crisis, we will rise again after that and smile
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

The era of cryptocurrency is just beginning. I do not see any reason to kill altcoin at this time. Current altcoin is facing many difficulties because the market has fallen deeply. However, I believe that the altcoin value and potential will easily pass this stage. This is a great time for us to buy altcoin, if we want to make a quick profit then we should invest in altcoin, besides we also have to accept the risky side.

idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:03:52 PM

You always can buy alts and nobody can predict wether it is good or bad time.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:28:53 PM

What you must do right now is "Don't be panic". yeah, don't be panic to sell your coins right now because you will lose your money at this time. It is better to hold your altcoins and believe that you will get your coins then. We are also analyzing and watching the coin market. There are changes every day. The altcoins are now going to be green and they are rising. You must be patient and calm in facing this experience. It is better to analyze the chance of your altcoins before selling them.
I myself, believe that the good altcoins will not die, they are still growing.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:12:36 PM

for now I think is a good time to buy because market conditions are very good especially if we are daily traders it will be very profitable for us because now some altcoin price is more likely to go up
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

Alternative coins do not die. But sometimes we see that the price of these coins is greatly reduced. No need to worry, because this is normal in the crypto world.

neoandtrinity

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:17:07 PM

I think altcoins will rise ,major cryptocurrencies like the Ripple (XRP) and bitcoin cash (BCH), though, have gained at least 30 percent each. While ethereum's ether token (ETH) has appreciated by 16 percent, and litecoin (LTC) is reporting 16 percent gains.

tornikejr

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:18:11 PM

There are many good altcoins that really solves some problem, they will not die but their value will grow in the future.
Of course scam and useless altcoins will die.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
skywalker67

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:20:07 PM

just wait .they will be higher than now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: