Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:05:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins are dying  (Read 5493 times)
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

i believe most of alt will be die in the future,,
and just few of altcoins with solid dev team will survive
but as we can see now, the price of altcoins is going on the right directions my firend

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
rezurect

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:24:20 PM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

If by now none of your coins have recovered even a little then I think you have invested in the wrong coins.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

Altcoins won't die. Each coin has its own potential. Some coins are promising! Just hodl it, and wait for the right time, the time that the value will be high.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:35:33 PM

The last time I checked, more than 5,500 different tokens and altcoins are in existence. Some of them exist only in name, as they are not traded in any of the major exchanges. Some of the coins have died out completely, such as Ixcoin and Freicoin.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:13:57 PM

It's not truth,I'm watching market  studiously and I think alternative coins will start rising independently,Most alts are connected to the bitcoin but as i said I hope they will find the way through themselves,But if not there will be no problem,Because we all know how unique and popular bitcoin is,So calm down and do what you want,We have too many good innovative alternatives for trading or to buy for you daily need,What you need is just set your goals carefully and learn when to buy or sell,This is the main factor which you must do.
I have seen many users here with negative opinions about alts,Which i don't understand and I think they even don't know about ethereum or another special coins.
yunuzov

Activity: 464

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:15:31 PM

I can totally understand your frustration with alt coins. They literally hit the ground but it was a part of circulation. We need to know how crypto works. It can't always go up or down. Thank god we are back in green lately and coins are starting to climb up again. I hope this trend will continue and we will see new all time highes.

mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:22:28 PM

How come altcoins are dying?I dont see that,I'm  just watching Coinmarketcap and all coins are green in strong uptrend,growing much faster than Bitcoin.I believe 2018 will be altcoins year Wink
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:44:13 PM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
no need to fear for it. at this time a lot of Altcoins has increased. so by buying Altcoin quite profitable and get a high price. so we can fill our wallet with Altcoin with a high price.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Everict

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:09:10 PM

It was obvious many of alts will die if there will be too much of them, but you should know from the start that investing in coins that are poorly made wouldn't bring profit. But i don't think too many of them will die, the ones with good technologies will survive.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:26:31 AM

As long as retail investors are pouring in, alts won't die, the temptation to be next BTC is huge & irresistible so it is my gut feeling that alt season will fully rage in & kick bears in the face. looking closer to previous years charts, the bearish phase was longer than we are witnessing right now. so HODL & accumulate.

I think It's impossible because now altcoin prices are down all and bitcoin also goes down so many people think if altcoin is dying and buying trusted altcoin that you know is more valuable it will help increase altcoin prices

veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:40:31 AM

more and more people are doing coin business and I think in the future altcoins will also be an investment choice so buying it now will be a good investment for the future if the coin price goes up again

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
bezzler

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:00:19 AM

The market of altcoins is now going green. The red or green on the market is part of the cycle of cryptocurrency. They are still fluctuating so that being red or green in short time is normal. Based on this condition, it should be wise and careful in deciding the ways to buy or sell. And I'm really sure that the altcoins are not dying, they are only fluctuating and now they are growing to be green.
mobilezz

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:04:31 AM

A month has passed and I think the author of the topic thinks quite differently when the ether has increased by $ 200, I'm already silent about other coins. It's time to say that profits are earned by those who hope, and not who as a hamster acts in the market and aggravating the situation.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:45:59 AM

A month has passed and I think the author of the topic thinks quite differently when the ether has increased by $ 200, I'm already silent about other coins. It's time to say that profits are earned by those who hope, and not who as a hamster acts in the market and aggravating the situation.

yes, right now many altcoins are just increased although the increase is not too big, we can make a profit, right? the ethereum itself is increasing too but I still waiting it reaches more than 0.15 btc because I am sure that will be easy for ethereum to reaches that price. besides that, I still waiting for another big increase in the market which I predicted will happen in the middle of this year. and if we still have a hope, then I think we can make a lot of profit in this year and in the next years.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:53:33 AM

You should be always ready to loose all money when you make investment, especially in case of such highly speculative assets like crypto. It means that investing last money in crypto is not a good approach.

dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:01:46 AM

alt coin after live on exchange,many coin increase but it fall day by day,a liitle coin increase and stable,because when you invest ico you read whitepaper?you read roadmaps? 1 ico need 1-2 year to complete roadmaps,when is complete roadmaps,i think it can strong growup,now i invest ico i invest for future,when they complete roadmaps
smileflowers

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:06:04 AM

don't worry . it canbe very low in a bear market . then a bull market comes , they show energy . for example NEO , the price of $50 in March . now it's close to $100

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
│    Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:12:25 AM

All markets collapsed a few months ago, so it's not just bitcoin that's falling, all passwords are falling.

As the market began to pick up in recent days, it was green for several days, as if to see the bull market coming.
Eddy49rus

Activity: 136
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:16:15 AM

No, altcoin is future! Bidcoin is granpa of crypto, but it very simple. I thinck what in midlle future will birth a new projects what change a world

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
tk21590

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

dont worry , i think it'll live to 2080  Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: