Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:57:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins are dying  (Read 5481 times)
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:25:57 AM

don't worry . it canbe very low in a bear market . then a bull market comes , they show energy . for example NEO , the price of $50 in March . now it's close to $100
I prefer to call it hibernating than dying though. The market could just got bullish at a sudden and see right now, as you mentioned the price just increased so much that it's reaching 100% of price increase, for traders who already into this activity from long ago, such bearish market is normal, does people really expect the market to be always green though? even stock market can't do that.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:28:22 AM

well, altcoin not that dying and heading to zero in my opinion. it is based on what altcoin you holding, when its prices keep getting low, you need to research what reason that makes the prices going down. that is what i think. either than that, you should keep into some big name altcoin.
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:48:52 AM

Maybe altcoins are dying now due to market bid and too many dumpers regreting that their money will loss they no have patient to wait that the cause i think that all altcoins is dying due to dumpers.
dazuixia456

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:13:22 PM

All coins are not dying now. It is just a period of correction as it was before in previous years. This is normal evolution of the cryptomarket: there's no growth without falling. You should wait a little - maybe 2-6 months - and you will see the market in green.

ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:16:30 PM

Noo, not now. Thank God! We still have a good chance with many altcoins. The market is in a good trend now and green color has arrived so at least for now, no need to wory.
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

Who told you that? Altcoins is probably the most profitable direction in the crypt. A huge number of positions allows you to earn constantly, even when the market falls.             
galio_ico

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:01:15 PM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
this is a really hard time for bitcoin, so altcoins are seem like they are dead already. but I think when bitcoin stable, altcoins will go up soon.
so I think this time is the best for us to buy, join the market.
most of the altcoins will be dead. but some are really potential. that depends on your decision.

clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:15:23 PM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

It is hardly worth giving in to such unrest. In fact, it's more like not the death of the market, but its adjustment to maintain stability. In such conditions, strong coins will survive and continue to grow, so invest in them.
Warry

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:18:42 PM

I think you should take a look at the market at the moment Smiley. Almost altcoins are pumping really quickly. My balance already increased x2 in just a day because I'm holding few altcoins. LOL. Beside I don't know why you decided to create this useless topic Smiley). Cryptocurrency will never die.
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:20:58 PM

Who told you such nonsense, I do not think that this is true and it can not be true for one simple reason, if there are no altos, then there will be no opportunities for using the crypto-currency world, I think that this simply can not be, because that without altcoins there will be no interest in crypt
Arkhi

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:33:14 PM

what do you think about altcoin, do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
Do not be afraid for your money to be zero. That will never happen if you choose the right coin. For that many readers from this site and ask the seniors who have a lot of experience here. altcoins are not dying, altcoins are trying to rise and to the peak of its success. With the cheap price, tag altcoins indicate that at that time it is perfect for you to buy as many altcoins to get the maximum profit at the time altcoins have gone up.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:39:36 PM

The main thing you can do in this situation is simply not to panic. The simplest and most stupid thing is to sell coins right now and lose time and money. It is better to simply invest in strong altcoin and wait for their growth.
FrontierObscura

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

Who's dying now?  Grin

anyways altcoins always followed BTC, because well... all the altcoins trade in BTC
Maybe there will be days when altcoins are directly paired with fiat
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:48:06 AM

In principle, I can understand your distress over the fall of coins. Some have literally reached the bottom. But you need to understand how crypto works - understand the market correction, when it's better to sell, what strong coins have prospects now.

Never give up
whiteblack1274

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:04:00 AM

I think a very wrong idea. we can not expect the market to always be green. Keep in mind that you would be a drop in the growth and act accordingly. This is a risky market. Relax and watch the green start.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◢       24
   WEBSITE ◢                 First Trading Ecosystem                    ◢ MEDIUM          ◢     April     
TELEGRAM ◢                For Traders ✧ By Traders                    ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢    Public Sale     
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:03:31 AM

I think a very wrong idea. we can not expect the market to always be green. Keep in mind that you would be a drop in the growth and act accordingly. This is a risky market. Relax and watch the green start.

we are going to see this is happening in the future and if we can learn from the history, the market still changing from green to red and back to green again. this will happen and you will see this in many times because you are in the market for the cryptocurrency. and if you are not strong enough to see the green and the red sign, then you don't have to always check the price in the market because this will make you be panic and cannot hold your coin for any longer.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bibitao69

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

I think once the market gains these alts will boom and money will be back in Ks.
Check these projects out, these have good chances of Gaining
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:43:09 PM

You arent going to lose anything as long as your coins are in your wallet,you will get big losses when you have panicked sell when the market has bleed hold the coins where you are trapped to so that you will get whatever you have lost from the bleeding market.It is going to be more profitable when you bought from the bottom of the bloody market,because if the market will get recover anytime soon you are going to get instant profits.

FsJsxy

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:44:49 PM

I think that bitcoin will begin to grow first, and the coins after it. So, better buy the bitcoin now and wait until its price is consolidated.
Prisca07

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

Fear will not give you an advantage. altcoin will be increasing in value because of the growing number of devotees and this makes altcoin more expensive. fear is indeed reasonable but if based on the analysis of the then trade and investment will be peaceful and will not fear losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: