Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:24:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins are dying  (Read 5480 times)
Sok Poho

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:06:41 PM

Although now altcoin is dying I believe that altcoin will not die away. Many of them have great potential. So now is the time to collect altcoin as much as possible and hold it to make a lot of money. And I am sure the price of altcoin will go back up higher by the end of this year.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dedi joni

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:09:05 PM

It's really a ridiculous subject. Why would a project with good technology die? You need research, my friend.
I guess it's not going to happen, this is a great technology, though very few altcoin are able to survive in the market because developers are not serious in developing these coins. If all developers serious in developing altcoinnya, I think the market will be more energetic.
caneraydin123

Activity: 574
Merit: 34

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:11:56 PM

Make a little investment before the market rises. There are so good projects, Review projects. I can recommend this project to you. XRT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4496581.msg40465791#msg40465791 I think it's so good. A recommendation for this review , You must make the right decision. A so determined team and project for the future. You can take advantage of it. Just check it out for now Smiley
NH

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

not all coin die. but, some coin will die. impossible for all coin survive here.
you can check their progress if you want to buy some coin, and you must know chart about that coin. fool if you just buy coin without know the progress, about their product or other thing about team.
if you want to buy real coin that have future, buy ethereum or lite, they have good future.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Bilipus

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:29:30 PM

Basically, yes. Especially new projects, they almost all remain without a special profit as a bounty of projects. But I think the market by the end of 2018 is still being normalized
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

Investments in altcoins are very high-risk. Therefore, the best solution is to make an investment portfolio of altcoins, choose from the TOP 10-20.
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

In fact, it is very difficult to choose a project that will not lose money, especially now, when people do not just run for easy money, but consider the possibility of investing from different sides, trying to find an explanation of why they should invest their money in this project. Simply take and research what products and programs have introduced ICO markets that have collected their hardcap for $ 30 million or more and you will be unpleasantly surprised that there are not as many of them as it should have been. Here is the answer to the main question: why die Altcoins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

Now many people have noticed that projects are starting to fade after the fees, and those that have collected 6 months ago do not publish anything and we do not receive any news. Indeed, many projects go away, but developers again and again try to deceive people.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
your money is heading to zero because of altcoin or..just because? it sounds like you've invested some in crypto and now having bad times because of markets instability

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

Scammers have always been and they often trade where you can earn good money, but this is by no means an excuse to give up investment in those promising ICO that you trust! Remember only one tip before you start! Do not invest in crypto currency that money with which you are not ready to part! In the attitude of the Altcoins, they do not die, they just fear the "bears"! When the "bulls" comes to the crypto market, the Altcoins will come to life!
Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:57:50 PM

I agree with many forum participants, the altcoyins will not die. Most of them have not yet launched their projects 100%. And about success or failure it will be possible to speak only after some time.
Incognito01

Activity: 378
Merit: 119

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

Don't worry, because with the altcoins will be all right. If there is no personal money, now is a good time to take a loan and invest in cryptocurrency. I am sure that the market correction is already over and the bullish trend is already close and investing now, you can get a big profit in a short time.

KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:55:59 PM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
Lol not at all. Altcoins are not dying. They are on the track to rise in prices and values. The coins I have in my wallet at least, Prg, Icx and Lisk are astonishingly great and will be worth investing in future too.
Harry1v

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:59:57 PM

The funds of counterfeit COINS have been flowing into the BTC, so the price of altcoin will drop, which is actually a good thing for the market.

Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:00:58 PM

i do not think it is true as i think tat only unsuccessful altcoins are dying and i believe that you can make a lot of money
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:02:40 PM

The funds of counterfeit COINS have been flowing into the BTC, so the price of altcoin will drop, which is actually a good thing for the market.
there are so few altcoins which you  an rptrust, but still the whole sphere is not dying, i do not believe in this
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:07:31 PM

did you hold a shitcoins ?
because only a shitcoins that will going to zero,,
if you hold a good coin such as ethereum i think you will never afraid if your money will going to zero

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Sier86

Activity: 154

X-Block.io

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:12:05 PM

I do not think that altcoins are dying, just weak coins, good coins are more-less stable and when market is green again we will see pump of those altcoins for sure

X-Block.io
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:12:29 PM

if you do not want to take risks, and you are afraid the value of your money will be zero, you do not need to invest or trade in crypto, it is now a lot of crypto prices are decreasing and that does not mean it will not be able to rise again, because I has the belief that crypto will grow again and will raise the price again, even if it takes a little longer.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
MakarovMV

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:13:13 PM

Hodl is the best strategy now. ETF will help to attract new money into cryptospace. Eventually you will gain profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: