Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:33:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins are dying  (Read 5481 times)
hohuphaha

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:04:44 PM

there're like 3000 altcoins in CMC, the weak will die for sure, but the strong always keep developing
zakord

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:21:23 PM

I've seen that the year started and with the huge drop of Bitcoin, altcoins are also in the same situation. But it's not that much , it's just a little bit dump and i'm the one who are waiting for the next pump of them and i'm going to claim those profits. But I know that it will increase again this year. Smiley
Oiwemkloi

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

ceйчac caмoe пoдxoдящee вpeмя для тpeйдepa кyпить aльткoйн из-зa тoгo, чтo pынoк, иcпытывaющий этo cнижeниe, мoжeт пpeдocтaвить им вoзмoжнocть пoлyчить yдoвлeтвopитeльныe peзyльтaты, тepпeливo yдepживaя aктивы нa нecкoлькo мecяцeв впepeд.
mrhood

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:24:11 PM

They couldn't be dead. They are too important for cryptomarket that even if they will be dead there will appear another way or similar ones which could be able to replace them.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:29:25 PM

I personally don't think the altcoins are dying. It seems to me just now there is a glut of the market and passes cleaning. Where the weak and useless altcoins will die. And the necessary and popular will continue to live and rise in price.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:33:39 PM

Altcoins price drop which make people get double loss because of exchange rate to btc and exchange rate to usd. Many group start to advice investors to cut loss to safe the rest money, but i dont think it a good idea because altcoins bleed too much and it will recover soon.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:39:13 PM

I understand your feelings about this. But I think now is the time to invest. Of course now altcoins are at the bottom, but we all understand that it is not for long, and soon it will begin to grow. I buy Ethereum myself. So don't worry about it.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Dogmygod

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:49:34 PM

Altcoins definately arent dying. Some alts as Ethereum have 2-3 years of upgrade, and only after that we will see the "full power" of such coins. E.g ETH - imagine that in 5 years all shopping we can do using smartcontracts?
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:55:52 PM

I think the current time is a good time to buy altcoin
Their prices are cheap and will go up with the next correction movement
And the rise of the market

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:09:05 PM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

I don't think so if it will happen to altcoins because altcoins for now is very strong and no one can make it die, we just stay tuned and wait for the market to recover to make it profitable again.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

Some altcoins will not really exist in the future. Not all altcoins are useful and relevant in cryptocurrency. But still there are some that are worth buying. In fact right now is a good time to buy altcoins while the market is still low. In any case altcoins will always exist in the crypto market because they are the birthplace of the next crypto out there.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:19:38 PM

Altcoins are not actually dying. We can notice it by looking at the market itself. You can see that almost all of the cryptocurrency are in the red color so meaning market is just dumping and there is nothing to do with that because that is actually normal in the virtual money world or cryptocurrency world. So I recommend to everyone to be more patient in this kind of situation so that more and more people will hold their tokens too and prevent severe dumping because of panic selling. Just be calm and HODL.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Michail9090

Activity: 560

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

The price is going down every day, bitcoin is falling and the alkynes too. Bitcoin is growing altcoins are also falling

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

It's hard for me to say that the market is dying right now, we are definitely seeing just now how the world is beginning to fall, but we still need to understand and hope that today we are the first people who represent the crypto-currencies in the society.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

I think altcoin is now in the shadow of bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin as we know it is unstable. sometimes it rises very sharply, and also drops sharply too. thus affecting the price of altcoins. but if bitcoin rises drastically one day, I'm sure Altcoin will be a dragon
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

I don't think altcoin is dying. Yes the price right now is low but it will surely goes up when cryptocurrency market will recover from red days. This is just part of crypto volatility.Checking on the charts, altcoin price is improving this year and there is no need to panic or get discouraged.
wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:39:15 PM

The price is going down every day, bitcoin is falling and the alkynes too. Bitcoin is growing altcoins are also falling

This bear trend right now on altcoin is just a normal for us because everything has a reason why it's slowly falling, I believe it is just only a temporarily right now but there's something gonna happen in future in where it will bounceback and had a long run of increasing prices and then that's our advantage to get tremendous profit so while it's difficult to stand again much better to hodl your coins stronger hand in able to achieved the main point which is profit we like to achieve.
But I think the price is much better now than when you first post it, we are now headed for the bull run and people expect this, so if you still hold all the coins you just be patient a little more.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:51:08 PM

I think altcoin is now in the shadow of bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin as we know it is unstable. sometimes it rises very sharply, and also drops sharply too. thus affecting the price of altcoins. but if bitcoin rises drastically one day, I'm sure Altcoin will be a dragon
This means their is volatility of the price of bitcoin and altcoin. The usual scenario of altcoin price drops and up. Even it goes down of price altcoin will not die though some altcoin cannot survive some had a potential project. Invest only those promising project which is profitable.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:54:13 PM

not only  just altcoins but all  the  market  decreased last  months  but no  i  dont think  that they are dying or something like that since it has given some of green lights that is being alive again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:59:45 PM

I do not think that . If death altcoins mean that this market will be destroyed. Because there are many altcoins that are being applied to the payments in practice so well it will not be possible to die.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: