Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:29:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins are dying  (Read 5493 times)
theGrind

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:37:04 PM

The market is simply crowded with different coins, and therefore a lot of them just do not withstand competition and die, I think that for some time only the strongest will remain
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

I believe that strong altcoins will remain. There may be disappear those who can not withstand the competition or which will not be profitable. Need now to choose a strong and reliable coin. For example, such as litecoin.
theGrind

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

Fear will not give you an advantage. altcoin will be increasing in value because of the growing number of devotees and this makes altcoin more expensive. fear is indeed reasonable but if based on the analysis of the then trade and investment will be peaceful and will not fear losses.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:02:25 PM

HODL0R!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:03:17 PM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
hey, even now i think we shouldn't fall into panic about crypto dying. let's just stay positive and with a strong sense of confidence that the market is about to rise once again

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

I don't think we should wonder if the altcoins have reached their bottom. After all, as soon as most people believe that altcoins at the bottom of the market we will be unpleasantly surprised.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

Because of the many new tokens and new altcoins flooding in the market cap, some of the older altcoins which are not properly promoted as of now are dying and there is possibility that it will be totally gone forever ,if it will not be patronized by the customers and investors ,for there are so many alternative  altcoins in the market.

royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

Because of the many new tokens and new altcoins flooding in the market cap, some of the older altcoins which are not properly promoted as of now are dying and there is possibility that it will be totally gone forever ,if it will not be patronized by the customers and investors ,for there are so many alternative  altcoins in the market.

It now takes a lot of courage to list new ICO token on exchanges. They are all postponing the listing of their tokens and for those listed have gone dip below the ICO price. It is time to change strategy in investment either by investing new projects maybe after some weeks to buy from their dip or buy old coins that the price is below ICO. Both forms of investment will still need researching into the project. Confidence in new project has improve due to reduced scam.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
micknessjocular

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:36:58 PM

ye, i don't think myself personally that the altcoins are dying, it's jsut the current state of the market
YendenCors

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

Now crypto market slowly began to rise and you do not be afraid. The market will recover if seen from the movement of the Bitcoin now. You can see from coinmarketcap that all the coins begin to grow and green. The selling value of the coins in a couple of weeks and I am sure that on Genesis a year ago that the market will increase its crypto will happen again.
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
Altcoins are not dying at all. What is wrong with everyone. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano are very great in terms of good projects and all. I am sure this will go high.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:54:57 AM

I do not think that popular and reliable altcoins will die in the foreseeable future. Of course, now the positions of many coins have deteriorated significantly. But I continue to believe in the excellent potential of the market. The best altcoins will survive in any case and will actively develop, from next year I expect the growth of their prices.
damageface

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:55:31 AM

I don't think all altcoin are dead, just some poor altcoin, no new passing potential, Currently some altcoin are developing to a great degree solid, they offer further developed advancements, for example, CryberMiles (CMT ) has Blockchain CMT beaten a considerable lot of ETH Blockchain bug. They have numerous great highlights for the customer and the most secure. I figure CMT will never pass on.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

Maybe long-term investing is the main solution that traders often do to avoid large losses so that with the current price decline traders must be able to hold assets well in order to obtain a profit in the future.

XiaoRui

Activity: 229

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:24:52 PM

I do not think that altcoin can die, altcoin has well declared itself on the market, some of them will offer crypto currency to the first places, so why take the thought of its disappearance?
I think that now is the best time to buy it, since in the future there should only be an increase in this currency.
That will bring a good profit to all its owners.

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:28:30 PM

It depends on your portfolio. 99% of alts are going to die I agree. But we are going to see some altcoins in the long term, especially if this altcoin has one of the ten or fifteen biggest marketcap.
If you HODL just buy one of the 10 biggest alts. never buy a small one.
CROWN07

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

no, a big no, We are kicking the bucket inside to hold these coins since we its justified, despite all the trouble. Simply endeavor to hold it for long terms and you will be astonish about the expansion rate of the valuenofnthe tokens. better believe it truly I have seen post in the strings about putting resources into coin and following 5 years he was astonished to get more benefit out from putting into it. envision he purchased those tokens by 0.7$ for each coin and following five years it scopes to right around 2k $ per coin? that was extremely enormous benefit. In any case we could likewise do the equivalent simply get the chance to hold those coins and w8 fro the opportune time to offer and get additionally the tremendous benefits.
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:37:10 PM

It is a great time to buy now, if you compare the prices with January 2018. Nobody knows for sure, if the green market is coming, but almost everybody is saying this. Just believe in crypto and get more alts.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:57:00 PM

for me, this is the good time to buy because crypto can be seen already in the value that is quite stable. no reduction is too big again and even because it is still in the stage of low prices would be a great opportunity to buy while waiting for the market's bull run. Maybe now the value of a dying and many cryptos only can survive alone is able to produce in crypto.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

Altcoins are the great opportunity to double/triple ur investment in BTC/fiat. Choose the right few and don't FOMO after. #DYOR
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: