Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins are dying  (Read 5481 times)
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

Most altcoins are worthless. The only purpose of creating them is to swindle money, especially many ERC20 tokens. They don't solve any practical problems. They only propose a ridiculous idea, and then they can raise Millions of dollars, the death of these altcoins can make the whole market healthier.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

Cryptocurrency market is highly speculative market and in market such as cryptocurrency market, the present price is usually not the true value of cryptocurrency assst. Price is subject to Change very quickly. So, hold your coin.

throatbuttermilk

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

i don't think that they're dying a all, i think the whole market will rise again
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:53:14 PM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

Indeed there are many altcoins disappearing in the market every day. I think this is due to the fact that most of these altcoins were merely created because of the hype of crypto. But even though many loses and dies in the market, every day, new ones also is being developed. Happen more advanced platform and blockchain features than the others.
jzhoulon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

I love altcoins. In my opinion, investing in altcoins is the right decision. But during a falling market it is better to invest in bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:13:42 PM

I love altcoins. In my opinion, investing in altcoins is the right decision. But during a falling market it is better to invest in bitcoin.

indeed the situation of altcoin is currently deteriorating. but we also have to respect the altcoin struggle too. because altcoin also goes through difficult times now. although difficult times occur but we still have to believe that the altcoin is a decision that is quite appropriate for investment, but investment in altcoin, we need to be careful.

fzatni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:17:56 PM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

in my opinion the altcoin is dying because the roadmap itself is not going well, for example the project has good progress or it works real it will fix the price of the token by itself
Enterprise Ether

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

Personally, I think this is all temporary. Stop the panic and wait for the recovery of the market, everything will soon grow Roll Eyes
twkasun7

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:39:31 PM

i do not believe that .Alt coins are not dying,the things dying is shitcoins.They will be disappeared soon but real alt coins will survive.i do not fear to invest in real altcoin ,even with this kinda market condition.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

If you are afraid of something that you want to invest in. It is better to stay away. If you are afraid that means you don't really believe in what you are investing and not really well versed with the fundamentals. Unless you understand the fundamentals of the asset you are investing in, there is a big chance that you will panic sell during bear and FOMO during bull. You won't be able to get profits this way.

For your question, most of the altcoins are garbage and not at all worth investing. They have a lifetime of a year or so. 95% is shit. So, choosing a coin that is worth investing is altogether a big task. But if done wisely, there is huge ROI waiting for you in a year or so.
DyllanGM

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

There are still a lot of investors holding their coins and even buying more. I think there are even a lot more holders than seller, and in this drop of prices in the market, many are taking advantage and buying more. So dont be afraid, the market will still go green.
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

I do not know which coins you think are dying. We are in a bear market and all coins are struggling. That is no where closer to dying. Many altcoins are built on fantastic ideas and will really stand. Many others are dying anyway

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
feather7789

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:50:32 PM

The altcoin aint dying, this kind of investment is for a long run investment you can make a big money in it on a future time. The only thing is dying  are those people afraid of dying.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:51:09 PM

haha it is temporarily dead because of bear market, but it will be fine again soon, now is a good time to collect more altcoin and wait to sell Smiley
stevanGR

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

dont worry bout altcoin price, if you hold altcoin which has good and real project. that coin never hits zero
but if you hold the shitcoin, you should beware. sell it immediately

Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:11:32 PM

This year was very difficult for alternative currencies. We observed a fall for a long eight months. But I do not think that this situation will drag on for several years. Already we see interesting events that give hope for growth in the near future.
atree

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:16:59 PM

i learned from a big mistake , in my early days in crypto i lost confidence in a coin simply because it didnt move up in price , it dropped , and didnt do anything for months , BIG MISTAKE , hodl wait and see
StockholmZ

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:31:16 PM

never be afraid to trade in altcoins, why?
The increase and decrease will all occur, only we continue to be patient and wait for prices to rise then we sell.

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK  ───────────
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation
─────────  Token sale is Live!  ─────────
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:30:48 PM

i learned from a big mistake , in my early days in crypto i lost confidence in a coin simply because it didnt move up in price , it dropped , and didnt do anything for months , BIG MISTAKE , hodl wait and see

It is just the first axiomatic rule of trading. If you bought then price will decline, if you sold - price will go higher  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:43:38 PM

Altcoins as of this moment are still worth it and still surviving.In this situation we are needing our patience so that we are not loosing hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: