Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:42:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins are dying  (Read 5493 times)
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:12:48 PM

Don't be afraid buddy. Instead try to grab more of the coins you believe in, provided you still have funds. Make sure to spread your asset wide for safety reasons.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:16:23 PM

Well the crypto market is very down and that is why most altcoins are very low in value at the moment but i am sure when the crypto market rises along side with the bull run of bitcoin the potential altcoins will rise along with it.

Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

Altcoins do not die, the cryptocurrency market went down and they also fell in price. However, this does not affect the projects themselves. They continue to develop and when the market starts to recover, they will again grow in value.
Altcoins form the basis of cryptocurrency and, in general, are very useful for a person from a practical point of view.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

Well the crypto market is very down and that is why most altcoins are very low in value at the moment but i am sure when the crypto market rises along side with the bull run of bitcoin the potential altcoins will rise along with it.

Indeed, most altcoin in market in few months ago drop the price. But i think its good invest in altcoin because when market recovery, altcoin with working product will increase the price againts bitcoin

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
Well no I don't think that altcoin are dying and I do believe that they have a very high potential and I do believe that it can reach a very high height of success. This is because since altcoin have started they have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and their demand among the people all over the world has also increased a lot.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

Altcoins will not all grow and develop. This depends mainly on the development team, who, after the completion of ICO or continue to be engaged in the marketing of the coin and keep the price in tune, or throw the coin on the stock exchange and are satisfied only with joy and growth from the laws of supply and demand. In the latter case, the Altcoins have few chances to become successful, and many chances to end their lives at zero.
windfaraday

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

Until now, i think some altcoins still have bright future and its price will be increase and of course can give many advantages for holders coins. Eventhough many altcoins's price have already dump for few months until now, but with the patiently from the holders to hold and invest buy coins or effort from the team and developer in the project to make investor interested invest in the project can make the value of altcoins more valuable. In my opinion, it is the good time to buy and invest in the altcoins but for me better you choose invest in altcoins that have already listed in the coinmarketcap.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:33:01 AM

Altcoins will not all grow and develop. This depends mainly on the development team, who, after the completion of ICO or continue to be engaged in the marketing of the coin and keep the price in tune, or throw the coin on the stock exchange and are satisfied only with joy and growth from the laws of supply and demand. In the latter case, the Altcoins have few chances to become successful, and many chances to end their lives at zero.

Some devs never work on the project, others will work without any income, for the idea's sake. Cryptocurrency is about people, not tokens.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
edynolan

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:46:52 PM

You're mad about losing your money? Why would you even invest in such if you don't even know what you are talking about. It does not mean that if is going down it is dying. You could sell all your assets and have a coffee and stay out of crypto.
I agree we need to exercise caution while dealing with something as volatile and explosive as crypto but we should not stay away from it. We just need knowledge and experience.
carlzhao

Activity: 120

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

Their death is so far because they are developing now only and their life cycle is in the beginning, and it is a waste of time to think about it and to be afraid of it.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 11:03:29 AM

not all but many. Those who do not compete, cease to be interesting for investors and cryptocommunity

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:08:20 AM

Many of them surely yes but not the concept. Only the real ones will survive.
jonsnow29

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

Altcoins are not dying. This is just the temporary defeat. Don't be afraid. Market will be good soon. Have faith and patience. We will recover!
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:12:20 AM

What you invest in, will determine the result you will have. That some altcoins are not performing up to expectation, does not mean there we can generalize it that altcoins are dying. There are many that have real values and are growing.
Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:13:02 AM

altcoin is currently very bad, market prices often go down and down. but now and today I check Crypto green even though not all coins increase but almost all coins increase even though the increase is only a few percent. Currently the price is still lower, it would be nice to use Altcoin as much as possible because at the end of the year or at the beginning of the year there will be an increase, the market will grow and coin coins will rise.
SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:14:35 AM

In march you wrote that message and after that you need to saw huge pump in may.
So we are in same position now. and i hope we will see another bull market in near future.
You can buy now because altcoins already died. and they will start to increase again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
start77.77

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 11:25:31 AM

I don't think altcoin is dying. That's not so. There are a huge number of promising coins.

Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

Strong projects do not die. I think that we should not worry too much about them, because after the fall stage, the stage of active growth will begin.
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

Only unnecessary ones are doing because they are not needed here and people don't buy them and do not investments that couls help the market to develop.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

I think that now you need to invest in litecoin. Because it is the most stable and practical. I believe in him. I am sure that soon he will be on the moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: