Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:34:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hold or sell? help me  (Read 57236 times)
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:08:57 AM

At present criptocurrency market is down. So probably it will be better to hold your coins. Of course, may be it will be further dump , nobody knows exactly

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:09:08 AM

Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
I think you should wait for more time to see the price to go up again. YYou should believe that the price will go up again.
I'm fully agree with you mate, we need to believe in crypto currency and it's market.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:13:07 AM

Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
you better wait and hold it first. because with you holding the coin prices will change. and when the price goes up you can sell it. and for now please hold your coins first.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:14:53 AM

I think you should wait for more time to see the price to go up again. YYou should believe that the price will go up again.
I'm fully agree with you mate, we need to believe in crypto currency and it's market.
I think its better to hold your coin because its pitiful when you sell it when the value of coin is rising, its better to hold for a while then if the value is higher taht you can get a good profit then sell it. Also it can help you if you look the market and what is the situation so you can decide what to do. I advice hokd ot when tje market is falling then sell it when the market rising.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:17:02 AM

If it has been a profit, sell some of it.

And if you think that ico you buy is good, hold it and wait for bitcoin up, then crypto will also rise. It gets you a double profit.
Now all traders have a hard time.
And do not be greedy, some of ico sometimes is a failed project, so be careful if you want to buy ico.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:33:40 AM

If it has been a profit, sell some of it.

And if you think that ico you buy is good, hold it and wait for bitcoin up, then crypto will also rise. It gets you a double profit.
Now all traders have a hard time.
And do not be greedy, some of ico sometimes is a failed project, so be careful if you want to buy ico.
Right now all ICO coins are down. On the contrary we will surely get big and satisfying profits because the price of all the coins that existed the longer the price will be higher.
If you are patient I think you can already enjoy the benefits.
hilman89

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:38:01 AM

my advice, do not be in a hurry to sell it, because you will get a loss if it sells at a cheap price. keep your altcoin, I'm sure the price will be stable again
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:38:05 AM

You have only two choices
HODL or buyback
do HODL only if you are afraid of the risks that occur, leave your computer for a few days in the hope that the price will improve

buyback is very risky, but will add profit for you. Do it if you have a reserve fund and dare to risk it

gg20222

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:40:02 AM

Hild it if you want a desireable price for it. Sell if you think its worth the price you sell it for.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:40:51 AM

As of this writing, the cryptocurrency markets in general, are seeing losses over the past 24-hours. The top 15 digital assets led by Bitcoin, are all in red, except Tether (#15) markets which are up 0.57%. Of the top 100 digital assets, only 9 registered gains. So, if you heed on the bits of advice of the majority here to HODL that entirely depends on you. But since it's your investment that's at risk and not theirs follow your instinct and/or DYOR (do your own research).

nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:42:02 AM

Hold altcoins at this moment is wrong because the current rate of Ethereum is on the downward momentum quickly. The current altcoins rates are mostly dependent on Ethereum and Bitcoin. So this is the best time to exchange from altcoins to BTC or USDT, it will be safer for long-term holdings.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:51:20 AM

Just hold so you will not be stress, long term holding is very profitable as long as you have that patience inside of you.
Buying a lot of altcoins is good as you are diversifying your investment and if you trust the future of the coin you buy, there is no reason to sell it at a loss.
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:51:48 AM

sell when the State coins down and buy when you have suffered a loss? this silly stuff if you do that. don't care about the other person said bitcoin down, preserve the assets you have and hold in quite some time until coin prices return to normal.
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:03:43 AM

according to me now for his exact sell tokens, bitcoin trend is still down
You can arrange to buy it back at a cheap price I recently sold ethreum at a price of $ 550 now I can buy it cheaper

oneidentity

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:05:00 AM

I would advise you to keep your coins until better times. Especially promising altcoyins that are available in your portfolio. I know on the mine that if you sell everything you can regret it later.
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:17:21 AM

If i were you, i mist hold my alternative coins but not all. I research and i make a survey about the coins. My ttusted coin are obly stay in my wallet and the other coins that i feel does not havr any more future because of its performance. Sell the coins that doesn't have a future and hold the trusted coin
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:24:54 AM

I understand what you feel but the best thing to do right now is to keep holding.  Just look in the bigger picture, if you will sell your altcoin possession now when its value is very low, then, how will you recover your losses?  On the other hand, if you keep holding your altcoin then you still have the chance to gain back what you have lost when its value pump again.  So, do not panic.  Take a deep breath.  If you do not want to be depressed with the current situation of your altcoins I advise you to forget monitoring your altcon price for a month or two.  Afterwards, you can check it again and you will surprise how your altcoin value recovers.
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:27:32 AM

Selling coins while price is low is never a good idea; coz there is hardly any gain. Unless you are in any emergency, you should hold your coins. Eventually price will go up.
imperror

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:52:42 AM

I think the better action you should do right now is saving because you can win or lose if you save but you absolutely lose when you're selling it right now, So there is a win choice is much better than only have lose right ?
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:38:12 AM

I think the solution to that depends entirely on you, but still my opinion is that you have to wait before you sell. And on the other hand, it depends on the type of coins you have.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: