Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:26:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hold or sell? help me  (Read 57236 times)
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:30:05 AM

I believe that it is unwise to sell your funds at a loss. I think it is necessary to wait for the next growth of the cryptocurrency market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

Can i ask what altcoin is that, i mean what's your basis on investing?. are you really fond of their fundamentals or the project itself. If you do well you must be really put your trust on that said ICO. well if that's the case i suggest you watch out for their incoming developments by using the roadmap as your guide. With that you can easily know if you are still going to HODL or sell for good.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:02:19 AM

hold a little cryptocurrency to understand what it really is and watch its growth. this is the only way you can understand whether you need to invest
kiatitami

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

Now you do not worry, you should hold them, during this time is the best option for you.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:44:18 AM

Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

Hodl is what I do to my tokens. I feel bad because all the tokens value get down. I really think that if I sell it now it will surely be loss and I dont want this to happen so I decide to hold it until it come back to its original value.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
ternyabin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:42:44 PM

Hold is the only reasonable way out of the situation. Now it's silly to sell coins. Selling coins at current prices means only fixing the loss. You just need to wait for improvements in the market.
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:51:54 PM

Hold is the only reasonable way out of the situation. Now it's silly to sell coins. Selling coins at current prices means only fixing the loss. You just need to wait for improvements in the market.

In such a market, the answer can be one, as the previous person indicated. Although I know a lot of people who sold in the current market and I do not understand them. They can not stand the psyche, and they are afraid.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:20:43 PM

Do not sell! Growth began and your purchased altcoyins will grow with Bitcoin! Now many people have big losses, do not panic!

I do not think so, this growth started, prices are still red and nothing do not look like good time for coins. In my opinion we will be must wait more time for this to see green prices.

set a time for you to sell a coin, since the quarter 3 of the year started then people should wait until the year ends, people and well known people here in crpytocurrency world says that the price will raise up before the year ends so we better wait.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:26:36 PM

Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
my advice you should just hold on until the coin starts up again. because the current price of coin is still declining so derastis. if you want to sell it yes better think twice before
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:27:04 PM

In such a market, the answer can be one, as the previous person indicated. Although I know a lot of people who sold in the current market and I do not understand them. They can not stand the psyche, and they are afraid.
if my suggestion is better on hold first the coins you have. because later on the end of the year the price of coins in a skyrocket, so if you want to get big profits better to bear first and do not sell

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:34:06 PM

I don't recommend you to ask for advice online especially when it comes down to your investments. This is a high risk market, you need to take your time to learn about it and what makes it interesting. Then, if you are a trader then spend some time to learn more about technical analysis. If you're a HODLer or into ICOs, spend some time to understand the projects out there and how to differentiate between good projects and bad ones.

This way you'll be able to make your own decision without asking strangers for advice.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:05:51 PM

To get a profit in crypto investment it takes patience, and I suggest to hold when the price is red, I'm sure that the future of crypto will continue to improve so that hold is a good and profitable option.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Successmaniac4

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

There are always fluctuations in Cryptocurrency prices. If you buy the coins at a lower price, there is always a possibility of the price shooting up.

lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:40:11 PM

First of all, don't sell anything and just take a rest for some time. Then learn basics of trading, technical and fundamental analysis. So start trading with small amount of money. Always set stop loss to all your operations. And soon you will start slovely recover your lose.
notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:32:31 PM

Why sell?? The market is fine! On the prospects of ICO says statistics: in 2017 start-ups, thanks to the primary placement of coins, attracted more than a billion dollars. And this is 10 times more than in 2016th. Not only the developers of block projects were going to ICO, but also owners of online stores, bank resources and travel companies.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:40:54 PM

To get a profit in crypto investment it takes patience, and I suggest to hold when the price is red, I'm sure that the future of crypto will continue to improve so that hold is a good and profitable option.
Nowadays almost all coins are in downs compare to their prices some time ago so inevesting now is the best idea that could be made, what is more coins that we had from past investments should be kept cause if market will recover we will be able to get income thanks for being patient.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:37:24 PM

Hold. Rather, if you have some money saved right now, this would be the best time to buy your favourite cryptos as they are at their lowest price right now and will earn you good profit ratios in a short period of time.
But be careful and hold only the potential coins. Sell those coins which are pump and dump only. Also volatility is a major part of cryptocurrencies and fluctuations will always in the financial market which makes cryptos risky but good investment assets.
MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:15:53 PM

The decision is basically yours on which one you should do. However, I will advise that you should exercise more patience and hold the altcoins for now. Though the market price is seriously down quite alright, but all the same, patience is very crucial. It won't be alright for you to just dump your altcoins in the market at just any price. Definitely, the market price will soon come up again and am sure when that happens, you will make much profit. So, hold on to your coins and watch for the increase in market price because it will surely increase soonest.
sergey_vass

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:26:16 PM

You should be able to filter out their words, they do not even know, they are just passing arguments from their predictions. Logically, in any market, it is unlikely that the price of the product will continue to be under or continue to be above. Will definitely experience the transition. If the current market is down, believe that the market will be able to increase again. So, you better hold your coins and wait with patience until the market price increases again. I am sure you will get a satisfactory result. Always optimistic.
abruchifid

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:29:14 PM

I am in a similar situation ,although I have sold some when they price spike a little and was able to pay them back at a fairly lower price,essentially more tokens.I intend to hold them becasue eventually the prices will go up again.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: