Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip!  (Read 2000 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:16:20 PM

why do you want to build a marketplace for selling and buying SAN?  This means that you do not want to get listed in exchanges? If I want to tip someone I can also use 1000 other currencies  that some of them are really very cheap and quick. Why should I choose SAN?

What the heck is SAN supposed to be? Isnt the name of the coin TTT but  I do agree that "f I want to tip someone I can also use 1000 other currencies"

Hello UpsilonTrooper,

SAN means Short Address Name. It is your wallet's identity.
You can buy a SAN "UpsilonTrooper", which is an ERC721 token you will mint on your platform, and the simple fact of holding it will associate your address to UpsilonTrooper.
Then, people can simply send you ERC20 tokens to your wallet by sending them to "UpsilonTrooper".

The coin is TTT and you use it to tip or buy SAN.

You can of course tip with other currencies. However, TTT offers a custom fast & simple way to tip people, allowing users to tip without having to open a wallet on another website/app, copy paste the public key, double check the info and setup the right gas.

Upon reading this answer from the dev, I have a question now. If we got our very unique wallet identity, what are the reasons that we're going to tip others? And what will be the benefits if we will have our own SAN?

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

why do you want to build a marketplace for selling and buying SAN?  This means that you do not want to get listed in exchanges? If I want to tip someone I can also use 1000 other currencies  that some of them are really very cheap and quick. Why should I choose SAN?

Hello Doctor-Coin,

The SAN (Short Address Name) is your identity. When you own the ERC721 token called "Doctor-Coin" on your wallet, everyone will be able to send you ERC20 tokens by typing "Doctor-Coin" instead of your 0xe612a........f78 address.
However, one day you might want to sell "Doctor-Coin" name to someone else also interested in that name. And you can sell it on the marketplace.

You do not buy and sell TTT on the marketplace, you just sell identities.

If we take a real world example, TTT = fiat and SAN = your car (or any other object you own).
You own a car and you can keep it, sell it or buy a new one on the market using your fiat.

We have listings partnerships already signed off.

It is nice to know that the dev is actively responding to all concerns and you really made a simple but informative post. Now I know how the SAN and the tip token will work now.
It is huge plus to the developer, for the fact that he accurately answers all questions posed. Also he is distinguished by non-standard of approach to creation of a token on other algorithm.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:38:15 PM

Very interesting project, I'm pretty sure this project would be definitely big hit in the future. Good luck team to come with this concept. Is your bounty program still available?

To be able to achieve success, the team really needs be more active and prove to all that investing in this project will give good profits for them. Let's see how long this project can go and hopefully achieve success soon.
is all about how well they maintain their marketing campaign so maybe once that department is handled their concept is really good enough to propel them
Agree, marketing strategy is always be the best way to get a chance to grow. In every project the marketing department is one of the most important part. Since this department is where they mold and shape the project cover and study how to get the best interest of the market and investors. Hope they will continue to create attractive promotion to invite and convince more investors and supporters.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

why do you want to build a marketplace for selling and buying SAN?  This means that you do not want to get listed in exchanges? If I want to tip someone I can also use 1000 other currencies  that some of them are really very cheap and quick. Why should I choose SAN?

Hello Doctor-Coin,

The SAN (Short Address Name) is your identity. When you own the ERC721 token called "Doctor-Coin" on your wallet, everyone will be able to send you ERC20 tokens by typing "Doctor-Coin" instead of your 0xe612a........f78 address.
However, one day you might want to sell "Doctor-Coin" name to someone else also interested in that name. And you can sell it on the marketplace.

If we take a real world example, TTT = fiat and SAN = your car (or any other object you own).
You own a car and you can keep it, sell it or buy a new one on the market using your fiat.

It is nice to know that the dev is actively responding to all concerns and you really made a simple but informative post. Now I know how the SAN and the tip token will work now.

Then this is good because the team really wanted their clients to answer all concerns that is being raised. Misunderstanding can be avoided and everything can be clarified due to the fact that they are really giving importance for every concerns of their clients.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

Hello Doctor-Coin,

Then this is good because the team really wanted their clients to answer all concerns that is being raised. Misunderstanding can be avoided and everything can be clarified due to the fact that they are really giving importance for every concerns of their clients.
Then that's a good move The Tip Token team. Because this action will lead to the better progress of the TTT team to gain more trust from its supporters, users, and investors. And moreover, if the good feedback will continuously spread from here then more people will be able to gain for the The Tip Token community.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

Hello,

The tipper does not need to have an account on our platform nor register here to tip content creator and services providers.
Imagine a youtuber posts a video you like, you want to tip him and see his SAN in the description.
You just click on SAN and it redirects you to our platform where you simply tip him in 1 click without having to log into TTT's platform.
You only need to login to your metamask wallet (or similar products).

I can understand it now, and that means the TTT will be in the tippers metamask. It could be one click to tip but it means there will be a transaction fee and a transaction time since it will go through Ethereum Blockchain.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:28:38 PM

Hello Doctor-Coin,

Right, this is a good start how the team works. Being active and answering all the questions raised in this forum would be a plus factor to this project, it really shows how the team find ways introducing this to the world of crypto and making popular soon.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:48:45 PM

Hello Doctor-Coin,

Right, this is a good start how the team works. Being active and answering all the questions raised in this forum would be a plus factor to this project, it really shows how the team find ways introducing this to the world of crypto and making popular soon.

Answering querries are one of those important thing to do in order to gain trust and good friendship with the investors and other people who are interested in the project. Doing that thing makes people realize that this project is good because it is flexible and open arms to accept or listen positive and negative feedback,  having set of mind that they will do everything for the goodness of the project.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

I think the team made a very big step forward, as previously Skype was not tied to a phone number, now there are a lot of messengers associated with the phone number and it's more convenient.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

I think the team made a very big step forward, as previously Skype was not tied to a phone number, now there are a lot of messengers associated with the phone number and it's more convenient.
What is the relation between phone number and this project? I did not understand that but anyhow i think that this project is surely going to fullfill the needs of the crypto users and that indeed is going to be great.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

I am not sure why there is a need for a specific token just to tip someone. Why can't we just use the token or coin that we have instead of going through further efforts to get TTT in order to tip someone.

Good Morning Arvilaine,

It is all about adoption.
We are targeting content creators and services providers, offering them a simple way to be tipped and to attract customers to their website/platform/app.

They could of course put their eth address on the website with a text "tip me in eth here" but the tipper would have to open his wallet, check the public key, verify it twice and then finally send it.
With TTT, we offer a custom image or a SAN at your brand name "DeviantArt" (for example) that links the tipper directly to a platform where all he has to do is click once to send a tip.

Simplicity is important as tippers are offering extra money. They can easily lose motivation if it takes them 10 minutes and a lot of effort to send a simple tip.

As what I understand, a tipper has to be part of a platform because he is so generous that he likes tipping a lot. Does that mean he needs to register, create an account, purchase TTT with Ethereum or other available cryptocurrencies so it will be convenient for him to tip?

Hello,

The tipper does not need to have an account on our platform nor register here to tip content creator and services providers.
Imagine a youtuber posts a video you like, you want to tip him and see his SAN in the description.
You just click on SAN and it redirects you to our platform where you simply tip him in 1 click without having to log into TTT's platform.

Thanks for the information mate. It is very easy to use this platform and not very complicated. I can assure that many people will be grateful about the project and I hope it will be successful in the near future.
The platform should in fact be easy to use, noone would like to fill ten pages to tip someone. The project is well thought of and the more easy it is to use, more frequently it will be used.
cabrakaned

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

Hello,

I can understand it now, and that means the TTT will be in the tippers metamask. It could be one click to tip but it means there will be a transaction fee and a transaction time since it will go through Ethereum Blockchain.
Yes. Also they are using etherum blockchian so the transactions too would be much more faster than the transactions on bitcoin blockchain. This project can really be great ahead and even i do trust this project now.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

Hello,

Yes. Also they are using etherum blockchian so the transactions too would be much more faster than the transactions on bitcoin blockchain. This project can really be great ahead and even i do trust this project now.
Etherum Network is really much safe and faster to use due to fast confirmations. I think that this project would be raised to a hardcap and also they would meet all their requrements soon.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:17:29 PM

I am not sure why there is a need for a specific token just to tip someone. Why can't we just use the token or coin that we have instead of going through further efforts to get TTT in order to tip someone.

Good Morning Arvilaine,

It is all about adoption.
We are targeting content creators and services providers, offering them a simple way to be tipped and to attract customers to their website/platform/app.

They could of course put their eth address on the website with a text "tip me in eth here" but the tipper would have to open his wallet, check the public key, verify it twice and then finally send it.
With TTT, we offer a custom image or a SAN at your brand name "DeviantArt" (for example) that links the tipper directly to a platform where all he has to do is click once to send a tip.

Simplicity is important as tippers are offering extra money. They can easily lose motivation if it takes them 10 minutes and a lot of effort to send a simple tip.

As what I understand, a tipper has to be part of a platform because he is so generous that he likes tipping a lot. Does that mean he needs to register, create an account, purchase TTT with Ethereum or other available cryptocurrencies so it will be convenient for him to tip?

Hello,

Thanks for the information mate. It is very easy to use this platform and not very complicated. I can assure that many people will be grateful about the project and I hope it will be successful in the near future.
The platform should in fact be easy to use, noone would like to fill ten pages to tip someone. The project is well thought of and the more easy it is to use, more frequently it will be used.
Yeah I agree, the ease of use will definitely make it popular amongst followers and hence will be important for it's do success
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:35:39 PM

Hello,

Er-20 i really wish it was their own coin in their blockchain they will have more control and better creativity

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:20:27 PM

Hello,

Etherum Network is really much safe and faster to use due to fast confirmations. I think that this project would be raised to a hardcap and also they would meet all their requrements soon.
Also the Etherium price is trending in the crtpto market that will bring more advantage for the platform to achieve more profits and gain added reputation with this trending aspective for all the investors.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:22:02 PM

Hello,

At the majority of new projects the algorithm is already in advance known and as a rule it is erc20 ethereum. Such tendency was got long ago. Developers just don't look towards other platforms.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:35:41 PM

I think that this concept is a great break through in ideal state and needs alotof assuming factors.
But practically this may not be possible yet because the cultural differences.
is a great tipping system i really hope they get this right is like a new technology for the er20
I think that there must be a great research all across the global if this is to be implemented successfully.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:14:32 PM

Hello,

Yes you are right. The Tip Token is based on the Etherum blockchain technology. And as we know that the transaction speed of eth is too much fater than btc and the transaction fees is also very less compare to btc.so the TTT have also less transaction fees than btc.
If this can make a great advantage towards the project, having based it on Ethereum Blockchain might be a good choice at all. We all know that a fast and reliable transaction in a cryptocurrency is really an impressive one,
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:57:32 PM

Hello,

Yes you are right. The Tip Token is based on the Etherum blockchain technology. And as we know that the transaction speed of eth is too much fater than btc and the transaction fees is also very less compare to btc.so the TTT have also less transaction fees than btc.
If this can make a great advantage towards the project, having based it on Ethereum Blockchain might be a good choice at all. We all know that a fast and reliable transaction in a cryptocurrency is really an impressive one,
We are experiencing more scammers who are easily hacking the accounts so it is really expected that The Tip token should also cover all such risk and support all the participants safety.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: