Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:34:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip!  (Read 1987 times)
vivuta117

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

A good idea and a good name for the token, I think it will be in demand

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:01:30 PM

I understand that the developers have chosen this idea for implementation and have chosen the right tactics
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:23:27 PM

I understand that the developers have chosen this idea for implementation and have chosen the right tactics

Well, the features of this project are not unique base on other members commented already, but the difference will be on how the implementations will be executed.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
NicolasNups

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:25:17 PM

Good day! What is a minimum and maximum contribution to participate in the sale?

Hello Belyavski

For the pre sale and crowdsale, there is no minimum to invest and the maximum is 15eth per person.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

When will I receive a token
If you won the lottery, you will receive them by tomorrow
If you joined the first airdrop, you will get them after the ITO ends

His question is not clear, if he already made his investments and asking when to receive it then ask the dev for that, if he's asking for free tokens then your answer is a help for him.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:58:52 PM

Will I have an airdrop? I would be happy to participate - not only increased interest in the project, but probably would have received a profit
At least we can using it for tip someone who we want. I don't see any airdrop at here? Or i have any mistake?
When i click at ANN thread for Tip TOken airdrop, i see they said that it is closed. We are so unlucky for passed it.

Always too late  Embarrassed Embarrassed

Airdrops these days limit the number of people that can join the airdrop otherwise the number of people that join it becomes retardedly high lol

Well, most of the airdrops now really have a high numbers of people that can participate like in telegram airdrops that is so in-demand now. Unlike before that only limits from 250 persons upto 3000 max. Now it reaches up to 20,000 participants that can join, but with a so small tokens allocated per person.
of course such conditions will contribute to the development of the project and increase the number of followers. And even if the number of tokens allocated to a person is relatively small, it will still be in demand among users.
This is no problem. Actually i still support TTT token even they have airdrop or not. I am interesting at their idea, but i don't think they will have more convenient for eveyone, IMO.

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:13:06 PM

It's a good idea to tip like that, but it seems to me that not everyone can use it most likely.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:20:22 PM

TTT is great project TTT's vision is very excellent. Presently millions of people. The ceremony, so much, it took some tips as a general led by some art and culture,Well recognized ideals. Will be success
Ikhazu (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

If you carefully read the first page of the project, you could notice a very profitable referral system, TTT is a community token, it's fair that we include and encourage people who contribute to its well-being.
For every person you call, you earn 100 TTT per ETH, which your referrals spend on the initial offer of the token.
If someone directs you, you also receive an additional 20 TTT for the ETH that you invest.
For real? Does it have a call and direct message feature? Oh man, it is really interesting! I will be waiting until the platform has been launched!

Unfortunately we're not going to implement a call or DM feature, however when OP referenced call, he means referred - an example which is located on the website is as shown below;

Jon refers Nico. Nico invests 10 ETH in the Initial Token Offering.
Jon earns an extra 1000 TTT and Nico earns an extra 200 TTT.

| NEXT.exchange | Community Moderator |
| Website | Telegram | Discord | Reddit | Twitter LinkedIn | Medium |
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

It's a good idea to tip like that, but it seems to me that not everyone can use it most likely.
Thats why the platform should be as simple as possible, which is their primary focus here. As time goes on people will feel the need for such projects as with time they’ll get more intuitive.
NicolasNups

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:45:20 PM

We are pleased to announce a new airdrop is now live !!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3991789.msg37800617 
and1975

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:11:59 PM

Very interesting project. One question: what if a user did a lot of small transactions, and another one did a few large transactions, who is rewarded in this case?
Ikhazu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:24:31 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 03:45:05 PM by Ikhazu

Very interesting project. One question: what if a user did a lot of small transactions, and another one did a few large transactions, who is rewarded in this case?

Sorry, I gave incorrect information, please look below for the correct information.

Our system is set so that the user with the most transactions will receive the reward, if indeed the "a lot of small transactions" is more than "a few large transactions", then the person with the "a lot of small transactions" would receive the reward, but keep in mind this is out of the current scenario. The PoA is overall, out of every user that uses the platform.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:33:56 PM

It doesn't matter how many transactions are being done, what matters is how many TTT was tipped. Whoever has the most TTT tipped will be the one to get rewarded.

I can do a lot of small transactions and amount to 100k tipped, while someone can do a large transaction that amounts to 60k tipped, and vice versa. This is possible due to our PoA algorithm which will keep track of how many TTT was tipped.
Do you meaning the progress of their presale and crowdsale? I really don't understand your explantation. Could give more clearly?
Ikhazu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

It doesn't matter how many transactions are being done, what matters is how many TTT was tipped. Whoever has the most TTT tipped will be the one to get rewarded.

I can do a lot of small transactions and amount to 100k tipped, while someone can do a large transaction that amounts to 60k tipped, and vice versa. This is possible due to our PoA algorithm which will keep track of how many TTT was tipped.
Do you meaning the progress of their presale and crowdsale? I really don't understand your explantation. Could give more clearly?

Sorry, I have corrected the incorrect information. The question that was asked is not related to the presale or the crowdsale, but directly related to the usage of our platform, more specifically, the PoA (Proof of Action) method that we're undertaking.

The PoA will act on an overall result - The person with the most transactions will receive rewards from TTT, think of it as a leaderboard - You have a list which consists of the top 100 user which is ranked based on the # of transactions completed. Person A can have 300 transactions, while person B has 299 transactions, however if person B makes two more transactions bringing their total to 301, then person B will overtake person A in terms of rank.

Our PoA is set up to give rewards to top 20 (rewards will vary based on ranks; meaning rank 1 would get more than rank 5 would and so on) on a monthly basis.

I hope this clears things up a bit.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:48:13 PM

Sorry, I have corrected the incorrect information. The question that was asked is not related to the presale or the crowdsale, but directly related to the usage of our platform, more specifically, the PoA (Proof of Action) method that we're undertaking.

The PoA will act on an overall result - The person with the most transactions will receive rewards from TTT, think of it as a leaderboard - You have a list which consists of the top 100 user which is ranked based on the # of transactions completed. Person A can have 300 transactions, while person B has 299 transactions, however if person B makes two more transactions bringing their total to 301, then person B will overtake person A in terms of rank.

Our PoA is set up to give rewards to top 20 (rewards will vary based on ranks; meaning rank 1 would get more than rank 5 would and so on) on a monthly basis.

I hope this clears things up a bit.
this is a very detailed explanation and now in principle everything fell into place. I think many people will need your clarification for a better understanding of the idea of ​​the project.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

probably there is some potential to grow up x10 for the first period
Actually it is not that easy for any project to boost up 10x at the starting and for sure it takes a lot of time for the project to actually reach some great heights ahead but once it does so, it becomes  ost profitable.
vic_veles

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:53:16 PM

I see that the project is developing well, and it is very encouraging, I hope this will continue.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

I see that the project is developing well, and it is very encouraging, I hope this will continue.
This project is really much intresting and excouraging which indeed would proove a better future for this project ahead and i think that several good investors might surely turn towards this project too.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:17:28 PM

probably there is some potential to grow up x10 for the first period
Actually it is not that easy for any project to boost up 10x at the starting and for sure it takes a lot of time for the project to actually reach some great heights ahead but once it does so, it becomes  ost profitable.
Marketing is the key even though they have great features or maybe just a demo of their platform and then bounties do help out too

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: