Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:29:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society  (Read 4253 times)
Arkyo

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:42:57 PM

Personally, I am against the formation of such a society, where only non-cash payments are common. This creates excellent conditions for the state control on citezens. I think that both digital and fiat money should exist in parallel.

In Crypto We Trust
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:19:34 PM

Personally, I am against the formation of such a society, where only non-cash payments are common. This creates excellent conditions for the state control on citezens. I think that both digital and fiat money should exist in parallel.
I think cashless society is never going to happen. Even if we are now slowlyvusing some card as a payment system because of new technology but there are also fiat money because fiat money is the most trusted one. Digital payment may happen but it can maybe takes a long time to be use upon the people around. Fiatvmoneybfrom the government is really different from digital money they have many different.

Sam02Sung

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:24:25 PM

In my country there is the same in some way like online shopping, offline store that receive a debit or credit card payment, I get the things I want without giving the seller the paper money, I think it is same.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:59:32 PM

If this cryptocurrency will be use in our society it is very good enough because it can make our life so easy making payments an other transactions , like sending crypto values to other places and shopping in differences store, so our way of life iscflowing soft, and this could bring a  cashless society in the future to come.

kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:10:03 PM

That is true. The cashless society is something that keeps on transcending everywhere in the world. Many people use credits cards for almost all their daily activities from paying of bills, getting food to paying of school fees and so on. With the inception of blockchain and crypto, the process has been put into a multiple acceleration
Bsaex

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:34:23 PM

I agree with you , in my country the situation is vice versa people dont use cards , they use always cash😁
HaydenLogins

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:11:46 PM

although the existence of digital money today is a necessity for transactions or other activities but that will not completely eliminate fiat money in general. because I think there are many things to do in cash means that not everyone understands a transaction activity that is only done with digital money, especially in countries that do not have high economic expectations. I think people in poor countries may not accept the existence of digital money as a means of payment because of the lack of knowledge about digital money. I think to eliminate the culture by using cash this of course requires a process that is not easy.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:51:41 AM

I think if that happen if the society is now cashless  it can make our life so easy making payments and easy transactions , like sending crypto values to other places and i think we can shopping in differences store. Digital money made our life so easy.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:07:57 AM

that was good living in the cashless society world, can doing many transaction just in one click and can be transfered in any place anytime and fast thing, that was a huge improvment for the economic after all
Actually life will be simpler when cashless society happens because you can do a lot of transactions easily with just a click, but you
know that it happens will take a very long time, because the human source has not been fulfilled for this system can be implemented
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:24:45 AM

that was good living in the cashless society world, can doing many transaction just in one click and can be transfered in any place anytime and fast thing, that was a huge improvment for the economic after all
Actually life will be simpler when cashless society happens because you can do a lot of transactions easily with just a click, but you
know that it happens will take a very long time, because the human source has not been fulfilled for this system can be implemented

Cashless society it's look like exciting for us, we dont need anything in every transaction. But as of now i think we have to developed first our system all over to achieve that. It could happen but it take a long long time.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:28:20 AM

Cashless society it's look like exciting for us, we dont need anything in every transaction. But as of now i think we have to developed first our system all over to achieve that. It could happen but it take a long long time.
that can be like in film if happened.people dont bring their money , and in my opinion their security can be better.no crime happen such robbery.community even national security can improve.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:08:50 AM

Digital Money will be a great help if there is some QR code Activation. Digital money will be used by Us. SO I Think paper money cannot destroy it will be fifty-fifty chances. A cashless society will not be so easy because in the society there are many people who are financially Unstable and uneducated people who are even not knowing that Cryptocurrency and have no Idea About The world. If there are some other facilities for these people than it will be possible to ensure walk like new Cashless society.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
@maetthan17

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

Cashless society ?I think it will have more hard process to have a cashless society not all people wants that improvement and also they want to steady in this kind of world .
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:22:36 AM

Personally, I think that these days, online shopping is one kind of merchandising that attract so many people and especially in various parts of the world. Also in my country, from the very beginning of this service, most of people are prone to online shopping instead of going to store to buy and pay because as you know that it is quite convenience and also time saving. Digital currency is world-famous, but it’s till not accepted worldwidely and still have some limitation for paying. Although not only me but also a lot of people want digital currency to be accepted largely, now digital currency always falls on hard times in order to recognize a currency that helps for paying.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:28:40 AM

Well, in our country you can't or there is one or two stores who accepts crypto currencies as payment for goods nd services. What people do instead is exchange it to fiat and transact thereafter. People in our country, including me mostly use crypto currencies as investments not as a means to an end.

Mikejones64

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:54:09 AM

Digital money in my country is not yet that popular but there are some stores that accept bitcoin.. Almost all commercialized business accept cards auch as paypal, paymaya, debit card, credit card, master card, cash card and visa.
It is not impossible to think that one day, our country will be a place for digital money. But I dont think that it will be cashless society. There are many poor people who don't know technology that much. They don't have even phones. That's how poor my country is.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:13:23 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??
Digital money is easy but theie are a lot of people who have no idea about computer, because they prefer to used only physical money.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??

Equally stated, digital money = cashless society. As we are now in the present, digital world invades us, drastically. No cash? no worries. We pay bills, have our remittance, earn money in a digital way. This is how digits turn the world upside down.
We do not need to place large amounts in our pockets and can not place and can not take our banks accounts with our selves as they are not available every where. We can use the fast and modern technology anywhere and anytime with frictionless system, here just click and there they receive. I am waiting for the time when Bitcoin payment is available everywhere so that I feel free to use it as payment method.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:20:27 AM

I agree with that way it is so easy to use and you can check your history of your payment here also in my country there are people who are now using it because many credit cards company are allowing more people to use a cashless payment than using our own local currency or fiat. and I think it is more useful to locate your payment history than giving you a receipt.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

Digital money is easy but theie are a lot of people who have no idea about computer, because they prefer to used only physical money.

Looks like after 20 to 30 years, countries will be cashless societies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: