Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society  (Read 4250 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:25:50 AM

I highly doubt that digital currencies will be able to fully replace cash all over the world. They are quite different in terms of functions and operations plus the procedure of getting and installing new equipment for electronic money is way too expensive.

Handling cash is a headache. Currency notes get wet or torn. Coins are heavy and they fall from the pockets. Shops/Store owners have the real problem dealing with 5 to 10 kilos of coins everyday.
No doubt that handling cash is much difficult than handling some sort of crypt currency because cash can be lost at any time just because of the simple mistakes done by the person whereas, the case is totally difficult regarding cryptos because it is not in your pocket all the time, so you don’t have to worry about the loss. Access is the only thing in which currency has benefit over cryptos.
I agree with that because the cryptocurrencies are very safe to handle since even you lost your device or you accidentally uninstalled the wallet then you can still recover your cryptocurrency there by the back up passphrase that you have saved but in terms of cash, when you accidentally lost your wallet then there is only a small chance that you will get back your cash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:38:10 AM

We know what will be the next innovation for us. We can see a lot of new technology, we know what will be in our future. We see a lot of changes in our own technology. For now, we cannot predict the future, but we can see what will be the next technology or what will be better for our own daily living.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Lucifers

Activity: 107
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:04:22 PM

Most of the folks prefer it the old way. Buy something with real money. They do not want to do it electronically because they fear that they might be hacked. but for people who work online, of course, they can only accept their payments through online transactions.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:22:07 PM

Digital money is really taking a revolutionary role in the economy of our nation; as more persons are turning into the cryptocurrency world, especially the youths. The modes of payment mostly are now done via bank transfers and you shop easily with your debit cards too. It has really aided in smooth business transactions in all.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Tonny COOPER

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:24:50 PM

Those who lives in a progressive country can attain this cashless society. But there are still third world countries that have areas that doesn't have access to 24 hour electricity. This being said cashless society maybe only be dream for them until they have access to electricity. Here in my country, there are even areas where electricity is rotation, meaning one city have electricity, then another will not have in the next 4 hours.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

I do not quite agree with that. I do not deny that digital money is a trading trend in the future. However, each currency has different roles, positions and needs. The Cryptocurrency market will dominate and play a key role in the implementation of commercial transactions. But cash still retains its place in the free trade. Cash position has been confirmed by historical value. And surely people will never give up their social life.
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

China Alipay and Wechat Payments are the major mobile payment methods!
When South Korea's President Wen Hao visited China, he also tried Chinese mobile payment!
So they banned the payment method of cryptocurrency!
Smack 1

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

although bitcoin prices are never stable but personally I'm sure and believe bitcoin will continue to grow and flourish. as we see now even though the initial launch of bitcoin is worthless, but now the price is already very high. and I'm sure bitcoin prices will continue to soar from year to year to come. Grin

Safein.com                     
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??
The transaction will become more faster and better if the society will become cashless society. I am sure that many people will patronizing cryptocurrencies because of its importance and function in our society and economy.

leostrong.mo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

Many countries use credit cards instead of traditional cash payments!
Credit card payment is easy to expose personal privacy, resulting in some credit card fraud and so on!
Due to the cryptocurrency's volatility and long transfer time, the payment of cryptocurrency has not been popularized. With the development of blockchain technology, the payment of cryptocurrency will become the mainstream payment method in the future!
kikay15

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Digital money is good, but how about other people who did not know how to used digital money because they prefer to used physical money, so its hard to say that we need to used digital money. We should know first what others know about anything before we conduct another things to do just like to used digital money.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

Well bitcoin is the future of digital money because crypto is the real definition of digital financial world which is the future of the world financial system,  the traditional cashless society is an elementary level of digital money while the crypto currency is the secondary level of digital financial system which is the revolution in the world financial system.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:09:00 PM

with our digital money eased for some things, especially for the means of payment that is not complicated and effectively taken anywhere without having to with the wallet pocketed. This is a very effective thing and if I think it is a convenience in payment and using it is not difficult

if I think back, I don't remember touch cash this year. I just pull out the Bank card me, have touch panel NFC, and the transaction. no cost involved, I enjoy the protection of the buyer, insurance products, etc. this is a form of the end of the comfort of people like, and I admit, difficult for bitcoin to even bother this process. I ever want to pay with paper money in the Barber shop, and they could not give me a change because almost no customer using cash to pay, and thus they do not have a lot of money in desks cash they. I am a bit surprised, because it is usually Barber, Bazaar, etc., are those who work with cash at most, but even that decreased.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:17:56 PM

I guess digital money are already uses around the globe. Although not all citizen in a particular country are using digital money as payments. It is not safety anymore if we are going out with a lot of cash now a days and that is the reason why mojority of the people always preferred to use credit cards, debit cards and now it is bitcoin aswell. That is why i am hoping that shopping malls in my country also accepts bitcoins or cryptocurrencies as payment.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:04:33 PM

Hard to know. Maybe both of them will exist in the future. There are still many people can not access the computer or technology which allow them to use the digital money
Well when all people all over the world will adopt how to used digital money i am definitely sure that it has a  big chance that the cash or the paper money will dissapear in this world, but i think cash will still stay in this world for long time because until now not all people is supporting digital money.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
green_fish

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:09:46 PM

The development of blockchain technology, the most direct application of the financial industry!
Accelerated the development of a cashless society! The transaction is transmitted via cryptocurrency, allowing people to see the cryptocurrency quickly and easily! Cryptocurrencies also help reduce the cost of maintaining currency circulation
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:02:30 AM

In this modern world this is just a basic especially to those people who are always in line with the current trends. Our modern world is creating systems or procedures for us not to use cash or they are promoting cashless society. And in order for them to obtain this kind of procedures they incorporate their system to the digital world. What makes this idea great is that there are crypto currencies arise in this day. With this the combination of this two great ideas it come out that digital money = cashless transactions. And also the benefit of investing in the digital money is one of its good benefits which make them great than ever.
damgdas

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

Sweden has been steadily moving towards a completely cashless society for years. Today, less than a fifth of all cash transactions in stores use cash, half what it was five years ago. The country bans the use of banknotes and COINS on buses, and many tourist attractions accept only non-cash transactions.

The law allows stores to refuse cash. So many stores now have signs that say "no cash". Life can be difficult for those who are unwilling or unable to accept these changes.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:58:46 AM

Sweden has been steadily moving towards a completely cashless society for years. Today, less than a fifth of all cash transactions in stores use cash, half what it was five years ago. The country bans the use of banknotes and COINS on buses, and many tourist attractions accept only non-cash transactions.

The law allows stores to refuse cash. So many stores now have signs that say "no cash". Life can be difficult for those who are unwilling or unable to accept these changes.

Sweden is progresif country that allowing peoples using bitcoin or cryptocurrency for payment purpose. Beside that its almost rare finding peoples pay using paper money, they always using digital money.
I am believe that others country will following sweden on this policy because its more safe for peoples to keep their money
Nabilo

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

Everyone knows about it nothing new. Even if you're getting paid in crypto other than card then also it's cashless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: