Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:45:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society  (Read 4250 times)
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:09:12 AM

Cashless society is the thing that already is happening and growing by using digital money and cryptocurrencies we would transform a payment system
We are living in the cashless society as we are now paying and we are buying with digital money not with fiat money, now almost every country is switching to the digital system of payment, people can carry a lot of bitcoin in wallet without any risk, it is easy and time saving way of payment using digital currency, so for me the idea of cashless society is good for the better well developed society.
For the bitcoin environment certainly cashless already happened because you can shop anything with bitcoin in online without trouble. but our home environment is not necessarily cashless already applied. for example in my area are still very few people who use credit card / debitcard. let alone use bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:24:40 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??

Most probably cashless society will happen in the near future. Based on my experience it is very convenient to use debit and credit cards in shops, pay bills, and shopping online. And also it is more safer because we don't need to bring cash every time that we are going to shop in the malls and other establishments. Bringing cash sometimes can bring us to danger like robbery and the likes. Here in my country mostly people uses cash but more people now are open in using debit and credit cards and soon this country will adopt the use of the digital currencies.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

I highly doubt that digital currencies will be able to fully replace cash all over the world. They are quite different in terms of functions and operations plus the procedure of getting and installing new equipment for electronic money is way too expensive.

Handling cash is a headache. Currency notes get wet or torn. Coins are heavy and they fall from the pockets. Shops/Store owners have the real problem dealing with 5 to 10 kilos of coins everyday.
No doubt that handling cash is much difficult than handling some sort of crypt currency because cash can be lost at any time just because of the simple mistakes done by the person whereas, the case is totally difficult regarding cryptos because it is not in your pocket all the time, so you don’t have to worry about the loss. Access is the only thing in which currency has benefit over cryptos.
I agree with that because the cryptocurrencies are very safe to handle since even you lost your device or you accidentally uninstalled the wallet then you can still recover your cryptocurrency there by the back up passphrase that you have saved but in terms of cash, when you accidentally lost your wallet then there is only a small chance that you will get back your cash.
Digital money helps us to pay fee and other charges of stores or online stores within seconds. We do not have to pay them directly by hand and this damages the fait currency too and governments will need to make more and will use more amount of its manufacturing. We will get rid of wasting money if we adopt the Bitcoin, will save our money and will give us profit.
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

this is one of the most obvious things that we can know right now, that cash is already old and used system, and instead of it there must be something new.
alizalela7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:15:17 PM

Digital money goes with the password we have if no cash can be traced by digital counterparts in those countries that accept it but they are two mutually parallel currencies
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:02:14 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 11:00:17 AM by Tiger Junk

Well technically, digital money here our country will slowly adapt to the people here and not only by that and also cryptocurrencies.
We have a blockchain base wallet here that we can be received bitcoin and convert to fiat named is Coins.ph, this is also may use in paying bills, have a load in a mobile phone. Or other instead they went outside to send money in remittance to their loved one. Through this, a digital money that used the internet connection to process your request and it seems like bitcoin process.
Cashless right?

I do not think being a cashless society would be fully applicable in our country. Many people are still not into the digital money and still used in traditional fiat money. And i think cashless society will never happen because goverment will not support it.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

In our country there are lot of online transactions like buying online, paying your bills online. It is very convenient and hassle free especially if you are a full time mom with small kids. You have no time to go to market or store. What you need you can buy it online using digital money, like buying load, etc
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:14:07 PM

Cashless society is the thing that already is happening and growing by using digital money and cryptocurrencies we would transform a payment system
We are living in the cashless society as we are now paying and we are buying with digital money not with fiat money, now almost every country is switching to the digital system of payment, people can carry a lot of bitcoin in wallet without any risk, it is easy and time saving way of payment using digital currency, so for me the idea of cashless society is good for the better well developed society.
I think the existence of digital money today is a necessity for transactions or other activities but that will not completely eliminate fiat money in general. because I think there are many things to do in cash means that not everyone understands a transaction activity that is only done with digital money, especially in countries that do not have high economic expectations. I think people in poor countries may not accept the existence of digital money as a means of payment because of the lack of knowledge about digital money.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:34:35 PM

more digital money in the world community because it is very easy to use. but if people without cash or fiat currency lost due to switch to digital currency, I think it will be very difficult. in addition to the matter of time, because today the digital currency has not been received in all countries, also in terms of its use is difficult. because not everyone understands the use of crypto coins. in the cause of ability or because the economy of the country does not support.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:58:28 PM

in my country the use of digital money is still very low, most people in my country mostly use cash to make purchases but now my country government supports the use of digital money but not bitcoin, I hope bitcoin can be used in my country for purchase transaction replace the cash
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:10:27 PM

Well technically, digital money here our country will slowly adapt to the people here and not only by that and also cryptocurrencies.
We have a blockchain base wallet here that we can be received bitcoin and convert to fiat named is Coins.ph, this is also may use in paying bills, have a load in a mobile phone. Or other instead they went outside to send money in remittance to their loved one. Through this, a digital money that used the internet connection to process your request and it seems like bitcoin process.
Cashless right?

Cashless society means you can buy or shop anything or pay for something without the help of physical currency. Bitcoin is a digital currency and it help the cashless society by all its innovative advantage and innovative software. Bitcoin help the cashless society by  its money transaction facility. Bitcoin provide its user an secure and uninterrupted money transaction facility with low transaction cost. Because of this both online merchants and buyer choose Bitcoin for their shopping. Bitcoin also help people to book flight and train tickets, help to pay monthly rents, Emis etc.  Smiley
walleconomy

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

Now the whole world is moving in the direction of non-cash money. The bitcoin in this matter is the ideal unit. In some cities, entire trading centers have already been built, in which only the crypto currency is accepted. Many, of course, do not yet fully understand that the crypto currency is exactly what will change our world.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

I read your message carefully and understood one thing, you know China well, its economy and its law. Personally, I know Germany well. So in our country, there is no cash at all. People have already forgotten to hold a trifle or paper money in their hands. Everywhere and everyone uses credit cards. On the one hand, it is good that there is no Fiat money, it will be easier for people to switch to cryptocurrency, because their principle is the same with non-cash payment.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:18:53 AM

For the bitcoin environment certainly cashless already happened because you can shop anything with bitcoin in online without trouble. but our home environment is not necessarily cashless already applied. for example in my area are still very few people who use credit card / debitcard. let alone use bitcoin
We do not need any cash if it is less benefited for us and will directly attract towards more valuable currency which works more for us and brings easiness for us so we will directly adopt it. In the modern world almost all people are productive minds and they want to get maximum outputs of any business so here in the case of Bitcoin vs fiat people choose the valuable one.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:27:20 PM

this is one of the most obvious things that we can know right now, that cash is already old and used system, and instead of it there must be something new.
I am sure that not all people in this world will support cashless society because cash or fiat money is very important all over the world and  people will surely choose to used cash rather than to used digital money.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Godexists

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:11:13 AM

well for me its not a bad idea to use a digital money.you can buy anything in anyways  because of Digital money even if you have no cash or paper money.but then again not all people wanted to use digital money.
kenharry

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:32:28 AM

Digital currency is the in thing now. Many countries are opting for cashless. This means that the use of fiat currency which is fraught with theft. The use of credit and debit cards is the first step in digitalization. With the  gradual introduction of bitcoin and altcoins, total digitalization is the future economy.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:53:46 PM

Digital money doesn't mean cashlesh society, we can have digital money without affecting the fiat money, a lot of people still uses cash as means of transaction
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

Time will come where everyone will be using digital money as technology innovates and rises more and more each day. Bitcoin and other crypto's are gaining much popularity in our country that's why there's a big possibility that everyone will be using it sooner or later. We should keep up with this change so we can make the most of it.

Hube950

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:15:00 PM

I am the big fan of cashless policy. Its a good initiative. Gone are the days when we have to carry large amounts of money to pay for goods and services. WIth the swipe of your card or card details online u get what u want. Its just less stressful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: