Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:19:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society  (Read 4250 times)
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:57:02 PM

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??
Bitcoin can be referred to as digital money only because it is distributed via some electronic calculation means.
In all other aspects bitcoin looks more like an asset which if thoroughly stored and cared for until it reaches the highest price ever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mjadon15

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:57:40 PM

Digital money/currency is the new technology when it comes to the world's financial sector. Nowadays you don't need to hold physical cash to transact, funds are best transacted online and are also fater online.

You check into any mall/supermarket, even without holding physical cash, once you have a debit card or mobile applications on your phone you transact easily. I think it is safer and it cubs unnecessary spending of money.

Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:11:20 PM

As the world tends to move towards perfection, so will digitalization continue to expand. Technology is driving it's way into becoming the ideal concept. For these reasons, Bitcoin and all other important Digital Currencies will be as required as physical money in this present age. These days, it's seeming like too much stress and unrest to guard your bags of cash, before you feel safe having your own hard earned cash. With cashless/digital currencies. You can hold up as much money as possible anonymously. Should we talk about the speed of transaction too, or the fact that transaction charges are relatively low.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:17:40 PM

I think that digital money and crypto are the logical consequence of our development and in current age we are in a big need of such convenient things.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:55:40 AM

Yes, thats the real thing! Casless society indeed, there bank now that start to accept crypto currency instead of fiat money and do it electronically.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:05:33 AM

Yes, thats the real thing! Casless society indeed, there bank now that start to accept crypto currency instead of fiat money and do it electronically.

yes there are now banks that accepts crypto aside from fiats but that does not mean that the cryptos are already legal and will dominate the word of currencies or payment system .  you know mate , being cashless or a cashless society is  not really possible because not all people can use high tech stuffs like cryptos  .

many people will stick to the tradional currency which is fiat because they dont have the ability or the knowledge to use cryptocurrency .  fiats are also more legal and more easier to use as it does not requires a gadget or internet to be able to buy or pay some one and that is the main reason why fiats will still be the number one people's choice .
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

Yeah of course but we should not think even though that they will going to use digital money fiat or the physical money will be remove. No of course because there are times that digital money will not going to work. Just take an example on those people who are living on the rural areas. Do you think they have a good internet connection when their means of living is farming?
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:49:41 AM

Bitcoin can be referred to as digital money only because it is distributed via some electronic calculation means.
In all other aspects bitcoin looks more like an asset which if thoroughly stored and cared for until it reaches the highest price ever.

expedia.com removed bitcoin as payment option. Bitcoin has failed as digital money/currency.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1526
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

I think in every country have the electronic money/digital money. However, fiat money that has physical use is still used. In my country, fiat money is still very much needed for shopping in traditional markets. In my opinion, Digital money is only an alternative money for the payment of modern life such as in online stores, supermarkets, and malls

Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:28:53 AM

I think in every country have the electronic money/digital money. However, fiat money that has physical use is still used. In my country, fiat money is still very much needed for shopping in traditional markets. In my opinion, Digital money is only an alternative money for the payment of modern life such as in online stores, supermarkets, and malls

Both are very important though, digital and fiat money. And fiat money is what we preferred the most because this what we used to have, and you're right digital money is just an alternative of paying specially to merchants who accept digital money.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:52:21 AM

i believe in future cashless society as of now is not the proper time but with the new technology wich bitcoin can play a major role in digital transactions hope we can be a cashless society.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Just like Bitcoin which does not have a physical presence, money/cash will not have physical presence in "cashless society/countries" where money becomes digital/numbers.

The digital society will only happen if most of the people will prefer use virtual currency than fiat currency. It is still impossible in this era because there are still many people are not aware to what is cryptocurrencies.
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

We are already heading towards a cashless Society for many years and most of the economy experts were predicting that to happen in the early future already, it's just a matter of time.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

The digital society will only happen if most of the people will prefer use virtual currency than fiat currency. It is still impossible in this era because there are still many people are not aware to what is cryptocurrencies.

$400 billion business deals between Russia and China and $350 billion business deals between USA and Saudi Arabia were done by bank-wire transfers. Gold could have been also involved.
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

Will it really be a cashless society, i see digital currency later on but i can’t see cash being erased because of many who are not into it especially the poor. I think many fiat remains. Though technology is improving, how about the poor who can’t even invest without computer without cellphone?

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Kazuyukie

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

When you spend with cash, you feel the "pain" of every dollar you spend. but with electronic payments, it's easy to swipe, tap or click without noticing how much you spend. Consumers will need to renew their efforts to manage spending.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:00:19 PM

The real answer to the cashless policy advocacy is Bitcoin/cryptocurrency, I foresee a global revolution that will tend to help convert  fiat into token, thereby aiding online and offline transaction without the use of fiat globally, Cryptocurrency is the real answer to cashless policy advocacy
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:00:48 AM

The real answer to the cashless policy advocacy is Bitcoin/cryptocurrency, I foresee a global revolution that will tend to help convert  fiat into token, thereby aiding online and offline transaction without the use of fiat globally, Cryptocurrency is the real answer to cashless policy advocacy
In my opinion digital money will help you in online work and that's why those people who are realy know about this currency they will better know its use but in some place people did not know about this currency and they can not use so real money or cash will important for them.

Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:53:15 AM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Just like Bitcoin which does not have a physical presence, money/cash will not have physical presence in "cashless society/countries" where money becomes digital/numbers.

We are entering on a cashless society now because we live on a digital world now.Our currency will be digital in the future so that they could monitor easier and people will be more confortable of all process.
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:07:53 AM

Tidak lama lagi masjarakat perkotaan tidak memakai lagi uang kontan .. rakyat Indonesia bakal mengikuti perkembangan di cina..yg jadi pertanyaan apakah bisa di ikuti oleh masjarakat pedesaan .. menurut pedoman saya berlakunya 💰 cripto di masjarak harus di dukung oleh internet yg memadai.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: