Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society  (Read 4250 times)
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:49:32 AM

FYI in Indonesia most people are also being educated about transacting online, but not all people are open and can do that. maybe only 20% +++ people make transactions online. but I am sure that the next 3-5 years will have an impact on everyone.
minhkhoa

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:06:08 AM

Cashless society is a term used to refer to economic conditions in which financial transactions are not carried out in the form of pennies or coins, but instead are transfers of digital information (usually is the electronic representation form for money) between trading parties. Non-cash transactions also become feasible when using electronic coins. Bitcoin is another popular alternative payment method, as it is an online virtual currency that can be used more and more for transactions but is not considered fiat money.
syauqialbaana

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:55:01 AM

When we will get used to digital money, our society will be free from many social dangerous situations such as robbery and looting so that people without cash will bring us peace and security. Everyone wants a society without cash. that has also been pursued by various countries from various countries. I'm sure this is actually very good for digital currencies like bitcoin and others. They are very suitable for the community without cash .
engrawaz

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:15:33 AM

Digital money other than Cryptocurrency includes unnecessary fees, censorships and using your information for advertisement purposes. I think any cashless society embracing anything other than an immutable privacy integrated form of money will not have a bright future.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:08:24 PM

maybe now it is a society cashles given the non-cash transaction, whether in a banking transaction or in a regular sale and purchase transaction, I think this is the beginning of a cashless society, it is good because it is more environmentally friendly because the use of paper and metal as raw material for conventional money will reduced
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:16:28 PM

The problem of integrity in Chinese society is very serious. There are a lot of counterfeit coins circulating in the market. People don't seem to believe in credit cards because digital currency is very popular in China!
If China is open to cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrencies will also be popular in China!
LimePleasant

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:24:36 PM

Switzerland is obviously heading for cashless society. They're developing a new token Saga with low volatility and without an opportunity to speculate. It means it will only be appropriate for payments. However, it'll not be anonymous
It can't be anonymous for an abvious reason. Authorities need to know if you're not working on the black market and pay your taxes appropriately.
Lucio19

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:46:40 PM

It must be acknowledged that the current economic problems are getting more complicated, the progress in the financial system seems to have not been able to help the poor, let alone the trend of digital money usage so it is feared to create new problems. Grin Grin
talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:36:20 PM

Society with digital money, I think, still needs adjustment because in remote communities, technology is still difficult, maybe this applies only to outsiders not in villages.
arbifahrozy

Activity: 896

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:19:41 PM

It is undeniable that developing countries all use their credit cards, where there is no physical money. it is very easy for bitcoin to co exist with credit cards which nowadays all things use digital .
hopefully this development has a positive impact.

jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:50:16 AM

Cashless society means there is no physical mode of payment either they use E wallet or online mode of payments. It is obvious that digital money is forced people to do cashless transaction because no one accept physical money in society.

valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:39:07 AM

Cashless society means there is no physical mode of payment either they use E wallet or online mode of payments. It is obvious that digital money is forced people to do cashless transaction because no one accept physical money in society.

In my own opinion, cashless society is really a good idea but the problem are those people who are not able to earn cryptocurrency since they are not wealthy enough to invest.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

most likely this can all happen because currently the more developed technology all leads to the digital world so that it is not denied that the future of many digital currencies will be created.

Zurbuchen

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:58:25 PM

I would say this may take a long time of our country. Specially when all the people here are used to have the paper money. But i also think that it would be and advantage if all countries will go digital. However, in some point i think it will also help our environment in the future if we go to digital money. Less tress will be cut and that is a good thing.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

Unfortunately the presence of digital money can only be enjoyed by a small number of people, not many people know and can use digital money so I am sure that the presence of digital money will increase cashless society.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:58:25 PM

I think that digital money and crypto are the logical consequence of our development and in current age we are in a big need of such convenient things.

Will Bitcoin survive in "cashless society" where money becomes digital/numbers ??
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:27:49 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Just like Bitcoin which does not have a physical presence, money/cash will not have physical presence in "cashless society/countries" where money becomes digital/numbers.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??

Sad to say here in our country, only those who belongs to middle class and up levels in society can actually enjoy the use of debit/credit cards. Although cash-less society seems to be the progression that were pointing into right now, third class countries may take a little more longer to be able to adapt to this kind of shift.

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:04:15 AM

I think that the future is non-cash and virtual money. And blockchain technology is our future, too.

It depends. If you live in the country which is opened to the cryptocurrency and which is a developed one, you might use mostly the crypto in future. If not, traditional money will dominate always.
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:19:23 PM

I think digital money and cashless is the same meaning,digital money is online transaction and cashless is no fiat money involved,:)nowadays are we going to high-tech transactions everything will.do online:)
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:07:46 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 11:38:57 PM by First77

I think digital money and cashless is the same meaning,digital money is online transaction and cashless is no fiat money involved,:)nowadays are we going to high-tech transactions everything will.do online:)

Digital = paperless. When you pay bills online you do not get paper bill. When you store your data on a computer, you do not need books.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: