Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Money = Cashless Society  (Read 4250 times)
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:11:29 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Just like Bitcoin which does not have a physical presence, money/cash will not have physical presence in "cashless society/countries" where money becomes digital/numbers.

Bitcoin is a part of digital money. How is digital money is your country ??
Digital money in our country is not yet legalized. Plus the fact that i really don't know what will happen if we will have a cashless society. Because the coin has always a two faces, the positive and negative. I'm pretty sure that there's a negative in implementing a cashless society.
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:39:32 PM

Cashless society is looking really convenient but I actually see many possible risks connected with such structure of economical system...

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:05:51 PM

Digital = paperless. When you read online news sites, you save tonnes and tonnes of paper used for newspapers
rochellesagabaen

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

I trust that anything important exchanged through the computerized medium is an advanced cash regardless of the shape. A bit much that you ought to win it from the web. You can simply utilize your current unmistakable cash and request that your bank empower web managing an account for your record. All things considered, your money will remain at the bank yet your electronic exchanges will pass the data starting with one point then onto the next and bank will deduct that sum from your adjust. Bitcoin is completely in light of data and sharp code there is nothing unmistakable other than the real gadget.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:45:17 PM

It is said now China is a cashless society. Use of debit and credit cards in shops/stores, online pay bills, shopping online.

Money earned from the internet is known as digital/electronic money. People who earn money from the internet, they get paid money in electronic form by payment processors such as skrill, perfectmoney, alipay, paypal, bank-wire transfers because online workers are worldwide.

Last month, I got $20 from online surveys. The money was sent to my bank account via online payment processor. Now if I buy 2 shirts using debit cards at offline or online stores, there is no cash involved but I have 2 shirts.

Just like Bitcoin which does not have a physical presence, money/cash will not have physical presence in "cashless society/countries" where money becomes digital/numbers.

I think digital money will be good if it's implemented. It will make all of the transaction easier to do. But, I think it has a negative side also which is i do not know.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:00:06 PM

Unfortunately the presence of digital money can only be enjoyed by a small number of people, not many people know and can use digital money so I am sure that the presence of digital money will increase cashless society.
Yeah not everyone can use digital currency because of many obstacles such as knowledge problems, inadequate financial resources, and so on. there are many obstacles that exist so that the digital currency can only be enjoyed by some people, lets say the middle class and above. cashless with not happen soon
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

In our time these days, most people have access to internet and cashless transaction is easy and convenient. Although there are still a number of people or part of the world that cannot use digital transactions. Maybe in the distant future , everything will be cashless but it wouldnt happen sooner.

Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:09:29 PM

I think digital money will be good if it's implemented. It will make all of the transaction easier to do. But, I think it has a negative side also which is i do not know.
You are right it has a lot of benefit which we really need to get now for better life, for you for me and for all of us digital money has a lot of benefit but it has no side effect, as I never hear anyone regretting for buying coin, everyone is happy for higher profit with their investments, so I think we should support only digital money, cashless society is one of the modern form of society.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:57:31 AM

I think in cashless society 50% for the currency [notes and coins] will be printed and kept at the central banks but they will not be released into the economy unless there is a need for currency notes and coins. That way currency will long lasting.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:41:13 AM

I think in cashless society 50% for the currency [notes and coins] will be printed and kept at the central banks but they will not be released into the economy unless there is a need for currency notes and coins. That way currency will long lasting.
Maybe in the future, but not in this time. Keeping that facts that most of the people doesn't have account in bank or let's say those poor people. Holding the fact that cash is still a hundred percent working around the area.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:26:32 AM

Now in our country the situation is 50 50 and most of the community is using credit cards for making payments and other transaction and if the cash is finished from world then people will be bound through computers and Internet and for me it is good to use virtual money like bitcoin and altcoin.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:28:12 AM

I don't agree with the community without money. because if everything goes digital, traditional markets will be difficult. moreover, traditional markets are also dominated by elderly people.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:36:00 AM

digital money I am sure there will be a lot and there will be many who use digital money to do all the transactions in the world because digital money will be widely used in various types of platforms to make payments.
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:24:40 AM

even if a cashless society happens to lose money regardless of the bitcoin. In most countries it was used by the old generation in carefully changing electricity, but the latest generation was virtually unpaid. As many online and new retailers accept a great bitcoin then it will be the very first part of cashless society.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:13:55 AM

Digital money or cashless is happening now and is a medium of payment in stores, but it's not pure digital money like bitcoin. Digital money still has physical money stored in a local bank, only the form is changed to facilitate the financial transaction process.
Zero504

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:44:36 AM

Digital money or cashless is happening now and is a medium of payment in stores, but it's not pure digital money like bitcoin. Digital money still has physical money stored in a local bank, only the form is changed to facilitate the financial transaction process.

they are different from digital crypto money, but there will be adaptation and attention from the fiat digital system to use blockchain in the future, a society without cash is a very positive trend in recent years, but it still doesn't reach everyone equally, this is still the most potential system for truly practical and efficient for various conventional businesses.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:19:05 AM

When digital money will be totally accepted and be used then then the people will no longer be in a hassle ,for they are not bringing anymore cash to places you want to purchase ,buy ,pay and many crypto transaction in which this will turn out to be a cashless society.
TRUSTIES

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

I once needed to pay with paper cash in a hair salon, and they just couldn't give me the change on the grounds that no client utilizes money to pay, and in this manner they had very little in their money work area. I was kinda stunned, on the grounds that typically hair stylists, bazaars, and so forth, are the individuals who work with money the most, however even that is declining. In the event that I recollect, I don't review having even contacted greenbacks this year. I simply haul out my bank card, have it contact the NFC board, and exchange is made. No charges are included, I appreciate purchasers assurance, protection on different items, and so on. It's an extreme type of comfort that individuals love, and I got the chance to concede, it's troublesome for Bitcoin to try and aggravate this procedure
proxydomain711

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:26:44 AM

Possible in first-world countries but in my country, which is a third-world, the idea of a cashless society is too much unattainable. The need of fiat currency cannot be eliminated since the lower class needs it for smaller transactions. My country cannot fully adapt the system in every corner, but can be a semi-cashless society especially in cities of commerce.
Rechargers

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:03:46 PM

Excellence of Digital Money as a Payment Tool compared to Conventional Currency

Digital money has several benefits, among them:

# Save Transaction Time
With digital money, transactions will save time. Transactions with digital money are usually only in minutes or even seconds.

#No Need to Bring Cash
With digital money, users do not need to carry cash. Only with a gadget and internet network, users can make transactions anywhere and anytime without having to carry cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: