Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:07:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🎸 Blockchain based marketplace for VR concert experiences 🎸  (Read 16575 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:33:41 PM

This project is just starting its way to the crypto currency community. And for that, I hope this will have a good and better beginning for the crypto currency community. I will keep looking forward for this project regarding the VR concert experiences that has a great and interesting idea. GoodLuck to the team and strive for success!

VR concerts and other VR experiences or whatever they have mentioned is not at all a new idea, it's always pretty much been there it's just them looking for reason to do an ico
I agree that the idea isn't new in general, but that's it in that role in which the provided platform - is unique. I saw a lot of things a miscellaneous for VR, but everything it is usually concentrated on viewing of movies and games.

This is blockchain based marketplace for VR concert experiences which I think a somehow have a little difference. Not generally common but something new kind of technology so that some people can invest in this thing and at the same time they can also experience a concert which is virtually a reality.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:40:38 PM

This project is just starting its way to the crypto currency community. And for that, I hope this will have a good and better beginning for the crypto currency community. I will keep looking forward for this project regarding the VR concert experiences that has a great and interesting idea. GoodLuck to the team and strive for success!

VR concerts and other VR experiences or whatever they have mentioned is not at all a new idea, it's always pretty much been there it's just them looking for reason to do an ico

This is not at all a new idea but an innovation which will bring people live by just using this VR that has the features to be more reality. Also, we should expect more development with the platform so that more people will be interested to know more about the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:28:13 PM

This is not at all a new idea but an innovation which will bring people live by just using this VR that has the features to be more reality. Also, we should expect more development with the platform so that more people will be interested to know more about the project.
I have curiously about any VR projects, i will follow this project and watching what they will do, if everything ok, maybe i will invest my last ETH (sold out because of down) at here.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:06:40 PM

Wow this one is getting so much attention in such less time.thats great.
The project has a new and unique idea. Everyone is interested in the project because of that and I think the project will goal long way because of there uniqueness, many more people will be interested in the future.
I hope so, if have more and more people pay attention here, they will can do anything and make this marketplace come to more real.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:18:57 PM

Good luck to you!
This project offers a very amazing idea,Allow users to attend concert and other entertainment using VR it feels like you are realy at the venue.Its a very nice experience.Looking forwards for more project updates.Wishing project success soon and more investors to invest.

This project need a big fund to function their project. Since they gonna support many people using VR concert that cannot go in live. They will gonna give chills to the people that dying to go to the concert. Hope for this to be successful and goodluck.

Yes, precisely. I guess they also need partnership with the organizers of the concerts so that they can cover the concert live without restriction.

That's a very brilliant idea. I could imagine that there will be 360 cameras in future concerts soon. And there will also be price ranges depending on how closer the camera is on the stage.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:07:27 AM

Great to see on their pre-ICO hard cap has been sold out in just 4 days. This is a good sign that there are many interested people who want to become a member.  But I doubt there Main hard cap ICO of 60k ETH.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:23:46 AM

Great to see on their pre-ICO hard cap has been sold out in just 4 days. This is a good sign that there are many interested people who want to become a member.  But I doubt there Main hard cap ICO of 60k ETH.

With the current situation of the market now, yes you are right that there will be some doubt if the hard cap will be reach. But at time passes by maybe devs can think a good plan to increase the sales of this tokens.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:51:40 AM

Isn't that great? I just think if their advertisements on many websites are completely no joke! The ads were worked massively!
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:47:26 AM

the team from Germany will make a quality product, I hope so, because I am delighted with this idea and look forward to its realization

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:06:58 AM

A good idea is how you can make money in the crypt to spend it on viewing concerts and it seems to me that such technologies are the future.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:07:49 AM

I would like to test this project. I really want to go to many project  , but I do not have such an opportunity. And there are disabled people for whom it is not real, but thanks to the concert it will be possible!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:50:01 AM

I agree that the idea isn't new in general, but that's it in that role in which the provided platform - is unique. I saw a lot of things a miscellaneous for VR, but everything it is usually concentrated on viewing of movies and games.

Maybe the uniqueness of this project is we can be able to watch live concerts using this VR even if we're in our home. But, I am wondering now how devs can manage to get agreements from the concert organizers.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
zool2003

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

Joe's Signatureless Challenge

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:58:52 AM

I read about another ico from last year doing something similar. I loved the idea then and still love it now. Imagine them moving into sports and maybe even gaming?

▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
█ █  http://bit.ly/SigFree  █ █
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:37:21 AM

I read about another ico from last year doing something similar. I loved the idea then and still love it now. Imagine them moving into sports and maybe even gaming?

Well, I also thought about that.  If concertVR is going to be successful; I am sure they are going to implement it by sport competitions; especially football, basketball, etc.  And may be also other kind of platforms like live theater, musicals...  This project has a huge potential.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:23:59 AM

Wow this one is getting so much attention in such less time.thats great.
The project has a new and unique idea. Everyone is interested in the project because of that and I think the project will goal long way because of there uniqueness, many more people will be interested in the future.
This platform definitely seems one of its kind. I hope this goes a long way and maximum people get to know about this platform. Concerts being soo popular can easily generate huge amount of revenue for the team.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:12:53 AM

This project is really one of the great and interesting project that come exist here in the crypto currency community. This project has a great platform that people are really looking into as well aa me. So, let us just be in one and continuously support this project and lets proudly spread the information about it.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:52:33 AM

This project is really one of the great and interesting project that come exist here in the crypto currency community. This project has a great platform that people are really looking into as well aa me. So, let us just be in one and continuously support this project and lets proudly spread the information about it.
I agree, this project is all about helping people that can't afford going to a concert. This project brings an opportunity for everyone. I just hope many will support this.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:58:44 AM

Well, I also thought about that.  If concertVR is going to be successful; I am sure they are going to implement it by sport competitions; especially football, basketball, etc.  And may be also other kind of platforms like live theater, musicals...  This project has a huge potential.
Yes I agree with you mate,one of unique project  ideas in the  market so far.One of a kind offers a most like live experience concerts and other entertainments.This will give the users a wonderful experience specialy to thoose users that are not able to travel and go out side.Looking forward for project success soon.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:49:31 AM

I like all projects related to education, books and shows, as in this project. I hope the developer will be able to implement his idea.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

Im not sure if this will be a successful ico in this current situation of cryptocurrency. We are seeing another drop in bitcoin which will surely panic the holders.
Of course, bitcoin is now falling in price, but it can really be worth thinking about and changing the form of payment to a more convenient one. After all, many who will not be satisfied because of this difference in price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: