Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🎸 Blockchain based marketplace for VR concert experiences 🎸  (Read 16577 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:06:35 AM

This project is really one of the great and interesting project that come exist here in the crypto currency community. This project has a great platform that people are really looking into as well aa me. So, let us just be in one and continuously support this project and lets proudly spread the information about it.
I agree, this project is all about helping people that can't afford going to a concert. This project brings an opportunity for everyone. I just hope many will support this.
And also, with VR concert, it will help to prevent over crowding which usually a reason for stampede and can caused accidents. By this kind of technology, probably it will bring a comfortable and convenient feeling while attending a big concerts. I only hope that it is not too much expensive so we can afford to buy it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:42:30 AM

I like all projects related to education, books and shows, as in this project. I hope the developer will be able to implement his idea.
Here it will be realized viewings of concerts through VR. The idea is that if you have no opportunity to visit a concert in live and to see the favourite actors - the project will be able to bring closer you to it as much as possible.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

This project is really one of the great and interesting project that come exist here in the crypto currency community. This project has a great platform that people are really looking into as well aa me. So, let us just be in one and continuously support this project and lets proudly spread the information about it.
I agree, this project is all about helping people that can't afford going to a concert. This project brings an opportunity for everyone. I just hope many will support this.

Well, this project is really good for those people that are unable to go to the concerts, but is this project is really can afford? Because I am sure that getting access to any concerts will have also fees.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:01:04 PM

I like all projects related to education, books and shows, as in this project. I hope the developer will be able to implement his idea.
Here it will be realized viewings of concerts through VR. The idea is that if you have no opportunity to visit a concert in live and to see the favourite actors - the project will be able to bring closer you to it as much as possible.
I think someday we no longer need to go personally to live venue since concert vr will make everything realistic even if we are just staying at our kwn home.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

I think someday we no longer need to go personally to live venue since concert vr will make everything realistic even if we are just staying at our kwn home.
That is really great and also will be beneficial for many. We can experience the live concert at home without any price for the tickets. This project can really get more and more popular ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

That is really great and also will be beneficial for many. We can experience the live concert at home without any price for the tickets. This project can really get more and more popular ahead.
I just came accross this project and this project really seems great in terms of good profits ahead. I too will surely invest into this project and wait for it to launch its platform as it will really be much profitable.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:30:01 PM

I just came accross this project and this project really seems great in terms of good profits ahead. I too will surely invest into this project and wait for it to launch its platform as it will really be much profitable.
This project is really much intresting and you should try to learn more and more about this project by trying to read the whitepaper and also it might soon go much more high ahead and more and more peoples will sooner join the project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

indeed the idea of ​​the project seems very attractive to many people. But I think it will not be free, in any case if you want to see the concert without leaving home, you will have to pay for it, naturally the price on the platform will be lower than at a real concert.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:50:11 PM

indeed the idea of ​​the project seems very attractive to many people. But I think it will not be free, in any case if you want to see the concert without leaving home, you will have to pay for it, naturally the price on the platform will be lower than at a real concert.

I guess they're pricing will be equivalent on the value of their tokens. I also hope that their price will be much lower than the ticket price in an actual concert since the users will just interact on the concert via virtual reality.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:58:11 PM

It's a very interesting project and team could integrate other concepts along with it. There might be some issues along the way as they develop it but hopefully the team can handle that if time comes.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:04:44 PM

Great to see on their pre-ICO hard cap has been sold out in just 4 days. This is a good sign that there are many interested people who want to become a member.  But I doubt there Main hard cap ICO of 60k ETH.

With the current situation of the market now, yes you are right that there will be some doubt if the hard cap will be reach. But at time passes by maybe devs can think a good plan to increase the sales of this tokens.

It seems like they are already raising funds for a big concert, but I think this is due to the fact that they are going to create a VR devices specified for their features.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:13:46 PM

Yws i completely agree with you. Mnay of people can't go to the concert due to the many reasons like ticket problem or space problem or anything else.so VR concert will help all music concert  lover by give the concert online on their smartphones and it's really amazing.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

i just hope those VR user will be able to feel live when using VR giving them a sense of feeling can go a long way into changing things and how successful it gets to be

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:29:27 PM

And also, with VR concert, it will help to prevent over crowding which usually a reason for stampede and can caused accidents. By this kind of technology, probably it will bring a comfortable and convenient feeling while attending a big concerts. I only hope that it is not too much expensive so we can afford to buy it.

Yeah, that is one of the advantage of this project which is to avoid such accidents. People can also save some money because they don't need to travel far just to see the live concert. This kind of concept is so much fun to think because we can actually enjoy seeing concert live via VR technology.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
zevl194

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:36:30 PM

For people it would also be quite good to watch various interviews with the show business stars interesting them. And if there was some interactive, it would be high-reality, in my opinion. Let's say the celebrity conducts a live broadcast, and the people who are looking through it through VR could ask questions in a chat.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:01:26 PM

VR technology is getting more futuristic by adopting the blockchain technology because of these kind of concept which we can experience concert like we are in the real place. Investors will be getting interested to know more about the features of this platform like how they going to earn more profits.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:29:16 PM

For people it would also be quite good to watch various interviews with the show business stars interesting them. And if there was some interactive, it would be high-reality, in my opinion. Let's say the celebrity conducts a live broadcast, and the people who are looking through it through VR could ask questions in a chat.
That's a new idea out there, I didn't see some chat with personality especially celebrity that are done through Virtual Reality. If that would be possible in this project/platform, it will be a nice thing to have in the future.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:42:54 PM

The project deserves attention, definitely there will be demand!
Where can I get acquainted with the white paper of the project?
The work of the team inspires confidence.
This is your Concertvr white paper: https://www.concertvr.io/wp-content/uploads/dlm_uploads/2018/01/CVRWP-ENGL-1.4.compressed.pdf. Yes, at first time come to this project, i have misunderstood about them, i think they are marketplace for some consumption instead of songs or musical product.

coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:43:36 PM

There are many VR based concepts how different is ur blockchain
Prk_7

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:24:50 PM

The project can have amazing concepts and uses in the show-business. I haven't seen a project with this idea before, not the VR but Concert experiences for VR. This is something unique and i'll definitely keep my eyes on this one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: