Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:17:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying a house with BTC  (Read 2028 times)
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:43:03 AM

Usually we need vendors such as bitpay, purse.io and etc that manage our transactions. Find people who are bitcoin investors is not so easy because most of us are always hiding our identity as bitcoin investors. We will also be tired if we always ask to everyone "are you a bitcoin users". Actually bitcoin is valuable so it can be used to buy house or other property.

AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:49:47 AM

Buying a house using btc is always possible, or anything that can you buy using your money will also possible if you buy it in btc. All you need to do is to find a seller, a trusted seller. And you also have to show to your seller that you are a trusted buyer. So that your transaction will become successful.
Rightnow its hard to find a business that are willing to accept btc but i know in the near future, all business will accept it. Lets just be patient.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:05:05 AM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

if you are able to earn a lot of profits then you please enjoy the results you've got by buying a house or buy whatever you want that can make you happy and your loved ones, so never to give up and always stay calm not easy to sell loss. make your target to be achieved.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:09:24 AM

Yes, it is possible to buy a house with BTC. Not just a house you can buy want you want in life as long you have a lot of BTC stored in your wallet. In fact we can hear stories that there are bitcoiners acquiring cars and building their dream houses out from their earning in BTC. We all know that this is possible with bitcoin, as long as we have the determination to work hard to reach our goals bitcoin will give this to us.
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:16:55 AM

That would be great. An internal transaction for paying house that will definitely convenient. Not only that if the option of the buyer is cash. That is awesome. The tax that should be paid to government can be converted to discount. This is possible here in the Philippines as long as the transaction is not on the developer.

Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:30:23 AM

Buying a house with bitcoin is the same as buying a house in fiat currency, you just need to find someone who will take payment in form of bitcoins and you're good to go. Get the paperwork signed and get your house.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

I have seen homes for sale for Bitcoin both in Northern Cyprus and in Dubai, where whole apartment blocks and luxury apartments are for sale. I would have been able to afford a studio apartment in Dubai if I had sold off all my bags in the last altcoin boom, but everything of mine has tanked 95% and I won't even have enough for living expenses lol at this rate. I had a dream to buy some land and build a house for my family but that dream has faded away for a while. I have seen though homes for sale for Bitcoin, it does exist.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:53:34 AM

We can use bitcoin for buying any thing but the important thing is to have the bitcoin amount with us and to buy a land is also possible to buy this through bitcoin and we can also used this currency for payments of different things while the crypto is the future and in the future we will use all coins for payments of different commodities and soon it will be legally accepted every where.

jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:55:11 AM

I just want to buy a house with paper money, bitcoin will I keep well where bitcoin much changed my life and it's good to keep bitcoin because there will be an increase every year but also will enjoy a long decline, when buying a house with bitcoin I think it not worth the bitcoin character that will rise to achieve future fantastic value.

Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.
This kind of mode of payment is very due to volatility of bitcoin value, i think and i am sure no one will want to received payment in terms of bitcoin in exchange for house and lot even me i prefer to received actual cash then if i want to buy bitcoin i will anytime i want because i do not want to put my all assets in crypto currency the only amount that i can afford to loss

Thamon

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:24:12 AM

You can now buy a house with bitxoin and not just any house. Investors can afford expensive mansions and villas with Bitcoin alone.
Cakalasia

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

Some time ago this happen here few members offer house sell for bitcoins and now we have some big companies also working on this as they are going to accept bitcoin as payment method I read in Dubai one already accepting this which is very good news hopefully we have some more big whales in future as they are going to accept bitcoin for houses because we already can do many buying's with this so this could be good way for spreading this around the world

That's actually my opposite, I want to have bitcoin to buy my own house for my family. I hope that I will gain bitcoin and I planning to hold it until the price is high I will sell it for buying a house.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

In fact, as time goes by.. it perhaps more and more things/something will be bought with bitcoin. We know that already many people are getting rich from bitcoin income, and the more people are buying something with bitcoin directly such as in Japan especially. Well the era of course will be getting more advanced and I'm very confident.. bitcoin will be more extraordinary for the daily life of many people, useful and often used in many ways.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

That's possible since crypto currency gives us the opportunity to be able to achieve what we want in life. Most specifically Bitcoin which has the highest percentage that you can build your own dream house. Just work for your investment or even work harder on some bounty campaigns which this community offered.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

Wow , I don't have idea that this could happen. I thought you could only buy things, goods, foods using bitcoin. Now there are some people that accept it for big properties like car, house and lot. But I think the timing of the transaction is important due to the price's volatility. Imagine if this kind of buy and sell will continue in the future, many people will get interest in cryptocurrency.

mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:03:29 AM

How I wish I can have this. I have so many plans with my bitcoins the problem is I have only few bitcoins in my wallet. But I did not lose hop I need to reach my goal to buy a house with bitcoins earnings. I need to work hard in order to earn bitcoins and reach my goal. To buy a house with bitcoins is pretty good to hear. This is very possible.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

Buying a house with bitcoin is the same as buying a house in fiat currency, you just need to find someone who will take payment in form of bitcoins and you're good to go. Get the paperwork signed and get your house.
if you are able to find a seller a house that's willing to accept your offer in bitcoin, it can be tricky to find title insurance and escrow companies who feel comfortable handling virtual currency transactions.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:25:07 AM

Yes, this is true friend. I will share the life of my friend , because of btc they have built their own house and they buy a car that they use it now, look bitcoin is very promising and very helpful this is a big blessing to us. When she get her income here she give money on people in their place. My friend is very nice people and very kind.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:34:51 AM

When a certain person that owns bitcoin and plan to buy a property using bitcoin as payments, well it can be possible when the two persons are both having knowledge about bitcoin business, but when the opposite one has no knowledge about bitcoin business, so it would be difinitely the transactions cannot be paid with the use of bitcoin.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:36:27 AM

Yes you can buy a house with Bitcoin, it would just depend on the person you make a transaction with. Or you can bring someone with you who is willing to buy your Bitcoin and convert it to your local currency and transfer them to your bank. It is just a matter of how you negotiate things.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: