Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:54:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying a house with BTC  (Read 2029 times)
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:08:00 AM

Ideally here in the Philippines one btc could buy a low cost house and lot but indirect in form because as we all know that btc is not accepted yet as a centralized money and its price is volatile also that it could change in just a period of time. But still we could buy a house and lot by selling btc in a certain trusted btc trading sites wherein here in the Philippines we have coins.ph will provide us the btc or real money. Coins.ph is legit since they have licensed already being issued in the bangko central ng Pilipinas. So this means btc and real money is being secured and supported by our government in the way about money. But with the system of bitcoin the Philippine government is neutral because bitcoin system is an independent organization and no one also complaining about bitcoin since most of the members are earning through it and they were also happy about bitcoin.
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:37:56 AM

Buying a house with bitcoin is possible but as the value of bitcoins is not constant the price of the house will be depending on the price on the date of the contract and both the buyer and seller should be ready to accept and give the bitcoins in exchange of house. Last year in Texas a person bought a house with bitcoins. Now a days more and more merchants started accepting this bitcoin technology which makes it to reach every part of the world and in the real estate business.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

It is only possible if the owner of the house is accepting bitcoin. A lot of people know bitcoin already so i think that it is so easy to tell that there will be a lot of people that will be willingly available to exchange their items or even properties for bitcoin. I saw a post from a social media that he is willing to exchange his car for bitcoin so i think that it is also possible for house.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:24:56 PM

Ofcourse, you could buy a house using BTC if the one who sells accepts BTC as payment. But I think soon, if bitcoin is already that popular people may really accepts bitcoin as payment for house.
Yeah it is 100% possible now because payment with bitcoin is the main source that mostly people use to apply, Now we can buy everything with bitcoin, and we can have all the luxuries of life if we hold our bitcoin and use it to make money, if you want to have a house with bitcoin profit it is no more a dream now as bitcoin is the worthy investment and high profit currency, at my home 100% budget is consist of bitcoin I mange to buy everything I want online as it is very reliable and easy to pay, you will not have to pay for any extra charges but the real price only, I must say you good luck for your house with bitcoin.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

Not even a house alone, so many properties can be acquired through Bitcoin so far the peer to peer at that point in time is mutually agreed upon. An instance of exactly buying a house had been sited on the forum where a very beautiful house with compound in a conducive environment is displayed and demonstrated in a video for Bitcoin offer. So, Bitcoin can do more than what one can think of as purchase of any fixed Assets; House, cars, Furniture and fittings, Machinery, Land and lots more. All these submission are following the objective of future store of value we are all aiming and working towards on the mother coin; Bitcoin.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:09:10 PM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

to buy bitcoin using bitcoin is likely to happen but you have to find a seller who can accept bitcoin for his payment method because currently there are few who accept bitcoin as a legitimate payment.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

It is only possible if the owner of the house is accepting bitcoin. A lot of people know bitcoin already so i think that it is so easy to tell that there will be a lot of people that will be willingly available to exchange their items or even properties for bitcoin. I saw a post from a social media that he is willing to exchange his car for bitcoin so i think that it is also possible for house.

Well this is not necessary, if some one accept bitcoin or not, you can still buy a house with bitcoin, by exchanging bitcoin for local currency and paying the house owner.  Wink
Max.junior1

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.
Actually, this is very difficult for me. Because with the current condition I can not use Bitcoin as a legitimate transaction tool. My country has banned any transactions using Bitcoin. Maybe I can only transact with bitcoin user community outside my country.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

it is possible for bitcoin to buy a house if the seller is a crypto enthusiast too. but there are coins designed to be used in the multimillion dollar industry real estate like Propy, atlant and real. as of now, propy already sold a unit so it is possible.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
intingko

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:41:28 PM

For now i start bitcoin so that in coming months and years the price bitcoin is high,and thats the time i build a house. And not only a house,especially  food and also my daily needs. If i given a chance to become a member of bitcoin i promise that money is secured from bank.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:15:37 PM

yes indeed as long as the buyer and the seller agreed to use bitcoin for their transactions then possibly you will buy house use your bitcoin but the problem is in my country is not available property seller accept bitcoin as part of payment method because most of them doesn't know bitcoin and rest of them again don't dare to use bitcoin as the payment because volatility
ALOIS

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:38:37 PM

So, I think that in most countries this is prohibited. You can change your crypto for fiat money, but buying and selling for BTC is strictly prohibited - and can be even put in jail.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:47:50 PM

I immediately see that you have never bought real estate. Now it is impossible to execute a transaction for the sale or purchase of real estate in cryptocurrency. The estimated cost with which the seller is obliged to pay the tax is specified only in Fiat. My answer is no. It is impossible to sell real estate for bitcoin.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

Buying a house through btc is what I would actually really want to fulfill in my crypto life. I am working and trying my best to earn better because I would love to see the result of all my hardwork. I would be happy to buy atleast a small house which I can call my own through my earnings in bitcoin.

chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:22:46 PM

In my perception based on the news released from TechinAsia, there are already 7 merchants accepting bitcoins here in the Philippines including TrueProperty. TrueProperty adverstises houses and estate properties for sale all over the Philippines.If this is right, buying a house with BTC is now possible here in our country.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:53:49 PM

I have seen people sell their cars for Bitcoin and Ethereum but so far I've never seen somebody sell his house for BTC lmao.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:17:16 PM

This is possible. My friends and I are even doing our own transactions using bitcoin and other  coins. Whenever they owe me, or I owe them money, we don't use fiat anymore, instead we using bitcoin and other cryptocurrency as payment depending on the current market price. I think it's more convenient this way.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:33:59 PM

Yes, technically you can buy anything with BTC if we're talking about unofficial bargains, and such a method may become popular, eventually insomuch that it will be legal.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:52:01 PM

well, it sounds good but I do not think it will happen in the near future, maybe 5 or 10 years from now, because crypto is still unacceptable all over the world but it will definitely be accepted in the end, because nothing can prevent technology.
but I really support it.

No, it is possible now to buy/sell a house for bitcoin. Check this article: https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/03/heres-the-one-thing-you-need-to-buy-a-house-with-bitcoin.html

You're right in "crypto is still not unacceptable all over the world" but when buying a house through bitcoins you are not transacting to the world itself right? What I mean is, as long as using crypto is not a problem within your country and both of you (seller and prospective buyer) agree to do the payment in terms of btc then there's no problem at all.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:55:13 PM

Well, but it is hard for the people to accept bitcoin as a type of payment and therefore, no sellers will sell you a house with bitcoin. Bitcoin is a good currency on the internet but it can not be a good currency in the real life. The world is too complicated and the number of people is huge. Because of that fact, bitcoin can not handle a huge number of transactions every day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: