Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying a house with BTC  (Read 2028 times)
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:58:03 AM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

Well, if your country's government won't interpret that as precedent of tax evasion it might be a good opportunity to use your BTC. But still you have to beware IRS marshals.  Wink
Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:05:25 AM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.
Thank for your advice. It is really my dream to give my family a decent house. Starting today I will save coins and sell in the future when the price is high. Hope I will be blessed and earn more profit.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

Of course and we only need a seller that accepts Bitcoin. I have heard a lot of people buying properties with Bitcoins like apartments, condo's, houses and any other but they are limited to every country's availability. I do hope that businesses like that would be more in the coming days, months or years for our advantage and convenience.

It's good to hear that someone accepts BTC as a mode of payment but so far I haven't heard of any yet like buying a house with BTC but looking forward to make it happen and hopefully all establishments do.
It is very possible to buy a house with bitcoin. You just need to post in social medias or in cryptocurrency related groups that you are planning to buy a house using your bitcoin and then you will see some offer for sure because there are people who are willing to trade their house or other properties to your cryptocurrency like bitcoin.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

Ofcourse. All you need is a seller who accepts bitcoin as a transaction, but if do not find any seller who accepts bitcoin you can convert your bitcoin into cash. Not only a house that you can provide using your bitcoin but also a car and other things.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:03:50 AM

Yeah why not. if the seller accepts bitcoin payments it is totally fair. but both side must be enough trustable because if any tricking or scam occurs it is really hard to explain it in law. One more thing is transaction time. bitcoin transaction takes so long time sometimes.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

I have seen a lot of apartments selling for bitcoins. Telling the truth now investing in real estate looks like better place for putting money. That’s nice that more and more thing can be purchased for bitcoins.
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

This depends on the deal you are with as well as the countey where you live or house is located  If the house you are buying is located on a country where Bitcoin is legal , I think it is possible. If it is not, but the owner still accept Bitcoin as payment, the deal is possible. The roblem is only Bitcoin's lagallization issue. Hoping that in the future, it will be solved.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:12:20 PM

well, it sounds good but I do not think it will happen in the near future, maybe 5 or 10 years from now, because crypto is still unacceptable all over the world but it will definitely be accepted in the end, because nothing can prevent technology.
but I really support it.

Maybe in the future bitcoin can be a payment to buy a house.And it depend also the agreement both side the owner of the house and the buyers. Because as we can see rigth now everything has a changes because of our high end technology. All of the things that soround us has a development their's a changes as well.  Maybe bitcoin replace physical money someday.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:33:40 PM

to buy bitcoin using bitcoin is likely to happen but you have to find a seller who can accept bitcoin for his payment method because currently there are few who accept bitcoin as a legitimate payment.
Not very hard now, as everyone want bitcoin now and it is quite easy to get a house as bitcoin payment, as one of my friend told me he has more than one house and he want to sell it for making investment in bitcoin, so I was holding bitcoin but was not having any personal house so we made a deal I give him 10% of my bitcoin and he has given his extra house as an investment so he is happy that he has profitable currency and I am happy I have my house so thanks to bitcoin for blessing me with my house.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

Buy a house with bitcoin does look very practical, but according to me to buy a house with btc can hurt one of the kind of sellers and buyers, if a moment to buy a house with btc and suddenly the value of btc plummeted then it will harm the seller of the house but if one day the value of btc suddenly up quickly then it will harm the buyer because if the btc in sell it could be the price btc into two times the price of the house
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:46:58 PM

And that's mainly the purpose why bitcoin was created. To be a means of payment to buy items but bitcoin is used for investment today. Buying an item is just only one of the usage of bitcoin and it's full usage has not utilized yet because there are still transaction that's easy if you use fiat.

Wagako

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:52:38 PM

Yes this would be possible if someone wants that bitcoin will be the means of payment of a house. But I don't heard yet a company or an individual selling a house that accepts bitcoin as their payment. Well I believe that this would be possible since the primary purpose of bitcoin is to use to buy online.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
matipoto

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:57:46 PM

I think in the future, it will be common to buy also expensive goods with bitcoin and why not, also real estate. In my country, for example, last year there was the first case of a house bought with bitcoin, in Rome!

SMART CONTAINERS : https://smartcontainers.ch/
Temperature-sensitive logistics.   Revolutionized.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:08:52 PM

I think this can happen if every country has legalized crypto money (Bitcoin) so that entrepreneurs (properties) like homes will be free to use crypto money service as a means of their transactions, making it easier for Bitcoin users to buy a house or another using Bitcoin. But perhaps in a country that has legalized Bitcoin this happens, when crypto money has become a legitimate transaction tool.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

That's is very much possible mate, if the seller is bitcoin enthusiast for sure He/She will accept your payment in bitcoin.  Then your transaction would be made in the exchange which will be connect in the country you belong.
Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:43:02 PM

Yes! You can buy a house through BTC.. And thats not a joke.. You know why? 1 of my mentor here had already bougth a house in less than 2 years and not just a house buy also a car and take note, this april thier going on a out of a country trip together with her family just from the earnings of BTC.. SO chances here are remarkable just have faith be diligent and add an extra perceverance you'll go places in the earings of crypto currenciess..

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:53:25 PM

Of-course we can buy house using bitcoin, and not even a house you can buy everything you wanted to have and will see what bitcoin can do more in the future money, I have a house now because of bitcoin  and planning to buy a car when the price of bitcoin would pump I wish it would happen in q2 so that not just buying a car but also travelling in other country.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:05:03 PM

Of-course we can buy house using bitcoin, and not even a house you can buy everything you wanted to have and will see what bitcoin can do more in the future money, I have a house now because of bitcoin  and planning to buy a car when the price of bitcoin would pump I wish it would happen in q2 so that not just buying a car but also travelling in other country.
Yeah you  can do more  than buying a house or even in different countries as long as you can afford without any hassle of bringing physical money anything that you're imagination could reach bitcoin can be  used.

Joyo Endho

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

You can buy a house with bitcoin. The important thing is that both parties, between the buyer and the seller both, agree with the price already set. Purchase of goods with bitcoin can provide benefits for the seller, because if the coin has been sent to the seller, and then the coin raises the price, then it becomes a distinct advantage for the seller.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

But bitcoin is volatile right the ups and downs of the value of bitcoin , well on the other hand to be honest i tend to buy a house too though , a lot rather cause the price of the lot is year by year it is valuable and profitable so i guess i rather buy a lot than a house.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: