Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying a house with BTC  (Read 2028 times)
tole123

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

of course I can buy a house with bitcoin but the cost to make the house is very much now I am collecting bitcoin and buying a luxurious house hopefully in the future I can buy a new car and a new house
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:51:53 PM

well with the current market situation the market is very harsh, but thats the norm of the crypto market, there are lots of uncertainties involved but i believe that it will stabilize with time, Converting BTC to paper money may not be a good move but if need be then why not?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:51:01 PM

Until now I've never heard that anyone is selling a house using bitcoin but when a country prohibits the existence of bitcoin automatically it can give an emphasis to someone if continue to rely on bitcoin in buying and selling and could be punished for violating the rules that have been determined by the state.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:24:14 AM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.
That may be possible things happen,but it will depend on every country rules,using bitcoin transaction should be agreed by both parties buyer and the seller that they will consider having adopted crypto and it will take their action firm into a legal processing.
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:38:50 AM

well, it sounds good but I do not think it will happen in the near future, maybe 5 or 10 years from now, because crypto is still unacceptable all over the world but it will definitely be accepted in the end, because nothing can prevent technology.
but I really support it.
This opportunity is open at anytime and everywhere in the future if btc has been accepted globally. Today, this transaction is still difficult to be realized. What we need to day is a buyer who has bitcoins and seller who wants to accept btc as payment method.We all expect this type of transaction can be a reality and acceptable all over the world. At some time in the future, not only house but others like car, land, etc.can be bought using bitcoin.
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:08:23 AM

Buy a house with bitcoin,and it's not as hard as you may think.You just need one thing.For the buyer and seller to agree on exchanging bitcoin for the property.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:42:12 AM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

That's going to be amazing! I know the fact that now a days,  people accept btc.  Imagine how amazing bitcoin is, before,  it was just very low value.  Now you can even by houses.  I'm so excited to see the future with bitcoin,  since a lot of people are investing on it,  I know that there will be a better life in the future with the power of bitcoin. 
kimmy724

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:57:57 AM

There are several blockchain project like Decentraland and Brickblock that initiated blockchain to be in the housing sector and showcasing transactions of buying and selling properties using cryptocurrencies.

parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:33:02 AM

Anything is possible. Maybe few years again bitcoin will change the currency right now. Even in country that ban bitcoin right now.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:59:06 AM

That's a cool thing that'll happen if there is certain company who are selling houses for bitcoin. It's one of my goals to have my own house through bitcoin/cryptos. But even if there are no company selling houses for bitcoin, i know i can still build a house out from my crypto profits.

rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:32:13 AM

You can buy a house by bitcoin. Dubai has the world's first apartment for sale with Bitcoin. An apartment project recently offered in Dubai with the announcement that it is the world's first real estate project for Bitcoin payments.
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:34:35 AM

A $ 325 million real estate project has just opened in Dubai and accepts Bitcoin payments. The project is called Aston Plaza and Residences, invested by two British entrepreneurs, Michelle Mone and Doug Barrowman. Apartment area of 223,000 m2, divided into two 40-storey tower. I think you can buy a bitcoin house in Dubai
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:37:18 AM

If that's legit then that's good to hear!It will be less hassle for people to pay for their house. They can use their btc to pay and that's even easier and wiser. I hope they do the same process when it comes to payment of cars. Besides houses, cars are the next most wanted possession a human being wants.
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:39:37 AM

Bitcoin seems to be impressed with the real estate industry as many businesses around the world have started to apply Bitcoin to the sale of homes. The real estate industry is catching up with the Bitcoin trend through the introduction of electronic payment, marking the renewal of its business model.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:43:02 AM

Recently in the UK, real estate companies listed their home prices in virtual currency. The first unit sold was 4 bedrooms, £ 350,000 at Colchester, but is still under construction. The anonymous buyer is a software engineer, also a Bitcoin digger. I think you can buy a house in England
Gens09

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:14:08 AM

Yes! That's true. You can buy houses, cars, jewelries, foods, and any thing if the seller is also bitcoiner. And I think it will be possible if the government totally accept bitcoin in our country. And I know many businessman and millenials will accept bitcoin soon.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:11:56 AM

why not if you have enough to buy...we are into bitcoin because we wanted a good future and having a house is one of  everyone's dream so,if bitcoin will be accepted,there is no question in buying a house using bitcoin as payment and i hope it will happen in our country that bitcoin can be use in paying what we wanted to buy.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:18:41 AM

If the other party accepts the btc then you can buy it easily with no risk.The main problem which rises is the acceptence if the party is not willing to accept it it might create a problem but now adays now one will refuse btc in exchange according to me as it's the big opportunity for one to deal in it the price may vary to samll to huge as per the market trend.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:51:37 AM

its possible, if buyer and seller know about bitcoin
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:54:09 AM

After reading through the forum and different section I have seen people selling their houses for the bitcoin. Why not just hit the thread like that and ask those people if they are interested in giving you house for your bitcoin. I am pretty sure you guys will end up with nice deal as being like minded.

Frankly speaking, there are same number of people asking for the house and payment in terms of the bitcoin and vice versa. This clearly states that buying a house with the BTC is possible thing and with some precautionary steps people can meet other people and do the whole thing in right way.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: