Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:01:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying a house with BTC  (Read 2028 times)
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:54:36 AM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.
This depends on the seller if they prefer to accept bitcoin as a payment.Its such a success on bitcoins part if it will be used as a payment of properties and it proves that bitcoin is such a useful tool created by technology in this new era of currency.If many people knows about it this could earn interest to every individual and see it as a proof that bitcoin is a vauable currency.Popularity contributes bitcoins growth,same as its worth, as it spreads out this could become bitcoin to be widely known hopefully in the whole world as well.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:10:41 AM

That's right you can buy house with bitcoin as long as the seller is receiving bitcoin. You can also use search engines and look for those third party websites that are looking for those customers/buyers with what their members are selling. And for someone that wants to pay with bitcoin, it's now a good time the price aren't too high.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:04:49 AM

too risky if we sacrifice so much for cryptocurrency. home is a gathering place for families. but if you have other home assets and used to invest in crypto yes I do not think it's a problem
There is no such place where you can simply go and buy or sell your house by giving away your bitcoins as this trend is not common so far and that it will take some time for things to go in this way. If you really want to buy a house, then the first thing which you need to do is that you have to convert your bitcoins back into paper money by selling them and then you can use that money for the sake of buying house.
almersyn

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:33:20 AM

In my opinion can not buy a house with bitcoin, because in my country bitcoin is still illegal and overall the surrounding community does not know what is bitcoin. But it can be impossible if bitcoin becomes a means of payment
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:53:32 AM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

I do not even know that there are a thing that accepts bitcoins as a payment of a house because uf there is a dealer that accept it them i will probably gonna buy a house also. But if there aren't any then you can always convert ypur bitcoins into a cash and then but a house because it is also a great investment if you already have a house then buy another one because the value of a lot will cost expensive as time goes by. And having a stable house is also a must if you haven't any
long8899

Activity: 202
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

I don't think you can buying a house with BTC because right now it is not stable. If I want to buy a house, and I only have btc. why don't I sell my BTC in a high price and change it to money?

same, if you wanna sell a house, then I will wait BTC decrease in order to earn more BTC, but who wanna sell BTC when it is low?

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:00:09 AM

I don't think you can buying a house with BTC because right now it is not stable. If I want to buy a house, and I only have btc. why don't I sell my BTC in a high price and change it to money?

same, if you wanna sell a house, then I will wait BTC decrease in order to earn more BTC, but who wanna sell BTC when it is low?
Every young's dream is to have there own house together with there love once. And I think Bitcoin will be the one can gave me the opportunity to buy a house because of the capabilities to earn good moneys. Buying a house is not easy as a ordinary person like me. BTC has a potential in a near future which knows as our future currency in all over the world I think it will be stable the price into higher value then It will be acceptable by governments laws so I can buy house with BTC.
Skuylaruy

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:09:57 AM

It is never impossible to acquire house through bitcoin. If you can see how this crypto helps a lot of people to be rich and that would definitely change your life too. Even other luxuries you can also buy. This is life changing and we could even possibly use literally bitcoin for payment if time comes.
[/quote

I really don't know.but if that is possible ,well  that was good success  sign for bitcoint .
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:12:54 AM

Maybe if the contractor is familiar with cryptocurrency you can pay them with bitcoin. This will bring a lot of convinience to people since it is easier to transfer funds using the block chain technology.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:13:05 AM

If I would have enough bitcoins, I would also love to buy a house as well. It would be a great thing to buy properties thriugh my earnings. I believe that it isn't possible to acquire a house through it specially of we are strong enough to be patient and wait for the appropriate time to have better earnings.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:16:18 AM

Yes you can buy a house if the seller knows bitcoin and know the value of it. Because some other sellers are still sceptic on digital money they think it is scam. So you need to teach them first and see if they are interested before asking to buy their property.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

If there's a seller of house's and other estate that accepting bitcoin, I'm sure there will be a buyer using bitcoin. I'm sure there will be a buyer using bitcoin, if the house or estate are more interested and have a good quality.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:32:27 AM

Yes it’s possible to buy a house with Bitcoin, but the thing there is if you will be able to find a house on sale at your location. I was got  a link form this forum that leads to a Bitcoin store you can find almost anything you want to buy with Bitcoin. I saw a house on sale on the same site, but the problem I had was that it wasn’t at my location, rather a different location (a different country) so I decided not to buy. So it’s possible, anyone can buy a house with Bitcoin.
RedUnicorn

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:42:47 AM

House , Lambo , pizza , coffe and this may be just a beggining for Cryptocurrency deals. The more people will experiment with there offers the faster this can becoume casual and common for our society to do. there are many people who shared that there average income duobled or even tripled just by adding crypto as viable payment method , stories like this should be shared as often as there is a chance for to encourage people doing the same.
As many TA analyst said previous resistance becomes future support and this crash may become beggining of what we all been waiting for.
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:49:58 AM

But still, it is much better to do it in fiats since there are more clearer to justify since it is well defined in the law. Though that would be great since it will save you time converting it to fiats and also by using Bitcoin in a much more diversified transaction then it would have a good impact to its market.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cungk84

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

yes i can buy a house with btc not a luxury house but a simple or ordinary house.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:02:03 AM

Yea! That would be great but to buy something using the earned bitcoins but I have a question which many might have after thinking clearly that we live in a world were scams are very common. The question is what if the seller after getting the payment denies the fact that he has taken the money and doesn't hand over the keys, we wouldn't be even to able to show some proof that we paid him/her right?? If we talk about the agreement paper, it is honestly not much difficult to get a duplicate copy of any agreement these days.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:09:19 AM

But still, it is much better to do it in fiats since there are more clearer to justify since it is well defined in the law. Though that would be great since it will save you time converting it to fiats and also by using Bitcoin in a much more diversified transaction then it would have a good impact to its market.
i think so, in my country btc is forbidden for transaction, so i think better according the applicable law, we are exchange btc into fiat currency and buy house using that fiat currency so that no problems occur at future
cuencachad

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

That is true, what is more you can buy cars and everything if you only have a person who can make this transaction possible. In future imagine t
hat even shops could work like that... it would be awesome to see such a situation.
Well that is a big dream! But who knows if Gods will.And as long as you are users in BTC and continue buying BTC it is not possible.Anyway just think positive witn some do effort then your dream house will come true.
Sorento

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

It's all about getting a seller who will accept it. If bitcoin can be used to buy Lamborghini then it can be used to buy anything..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: