Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying a house with BTC  (Read 2029 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

Well the volatility price of bitcoin , so it can decrease and also increase i think its hard because it can also decrease and increase so what if the price decrease i think it would be a big loss to the buyer. And what if the price increases i think its a big loss to the seller.
The volatility is one of the problem for sure and that is why, there are only few people that are accepting it as a mode of payment whether it is for an item or a real estate property. Buying a house with bitcoin is still possible but you need to be patient in finding a seller that accept bitcoin. I already saw some people that are accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment for their cars but not yet in house.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:19:32 PM

Well, now a days a lot of things are being possible to be bought by bitcoin. Thus, making bitcoin currency known more through-out the world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:07:13 PM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

I once read an article someone bought a villa in bali with bitcoin. the news is in 2014. and from that moment the bitcoin enthusiasm has reached the country of Indonesia. and for the sale of propterti in a substantial amount of money they may receive in the form of cryptocurrency. so I would not be surprised if there would be more property choices for payment in bitcoins.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:14:50 PM

I once read an article someone bought a villa in bali with bitcoin. the news is in 2014. and from that moment the bitcoin enthusiasm has reached the country of Indonesia. and for the sale of propterti in a substantial amount of money they may receive in the form of cryptocurrency. so I would not be surprised if there would be more property choices for payment in bitcoins.
But now it is necessary to know that Indonesia prohibits all forms of transactions using bitcoin. as I said. if we use bitcoin for home purchase can now be criminal for violating the law
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:27:37 PM

But now it is necessary to know that Indonesia prohibits all forms of transactions using bitcoin. as I said. if we use bitcoin for home purchase can now be criminal for violating the law
Sad to hear what happened in Indonesia that their government prohibits them from doing so, hope that here in our country that Real estate will also gonna allow bitcoin as their payment, so that some companies here in our country will urge to make and accept bitcoin too just like in Japan where in there are lots of companies who allows bitcoin.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

If buying a house with bitcoin is not feasible in Indonesia, because in Indonesia i inbitcoin is still prohibited let alone make transactions, but if buying a home with bitcoin results could be, even with bitcoin results can buy anything and can also to open a business with the result of bitcoin

ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:21:56 PM

Yes.It's possible now.Some of the Real-estate dealers accept the bitcoin as one of the payment. Actually I had saving Bitcoin to buy a house. It's my long term wish.It will be one of the wish of people living in the rented house.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:19:32 PM

If buying a house with bitcoin is not feasible in Indonesia, because in Indonesia i inbitcoin is still prohibited let alone make transactions, but if buying a home with bitcoin results could be, even with bitcoin results can buy anything and can also to open a business with the result of bitcoin
Yes, it can really happen when you are with bitcoin and as long as you are earning here. I trust bitcoin and i can confidently say that bitcoin is profitable and that the thing why can we buy things that we want. Earning here is not easy but if you have eagerness to earn and you are commited on what you are doing you can really achieve it.
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

Yes, it can really happen when you are with bitcoin and as long as you are earning here. I trust bitcoin and i can confidently say that bitcoin is profitable and that the thing why can we buy things that we want. Earning here is not easy but if you have eagerness to earn and you are commited on what you are doing you can really achieve it.
what kind of ban exists in Indonesia today? Does the government presume criminal liability for transactions with crypto currency? If there is nothing like that, then by the personal agreement of the buyer and the seller, you can make the deal a mystery.

HELLO EVERYONE.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:40:50 AM

Property is a good asset and main in my opinion. do not sacrifice too much for bitcoin. all that there is a portion of each and do not get carried away by lust
Buying a house is really a good thing and that it gives you a permanent shelter as well but the point is you can buy the house using your paper money as well and that you can continue holding your bitcoins for longer period to have greater profit too. There is no such need of selling your bitcoins and if you are doing so, you need to make sure that you still have something in your wallet.
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:52:04 AM

It is very much possible as long as the other party accepts btc as a means of payment but personally, i would rather use fiat money for big payments such as these.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:54:09 AM

I still think at this type of transactions people need a middle man because not all of the countries that safe to use cryptocurrency as a payment method and if something happend how you can prove that you made this ? It depends on a country where do you live and how would you make this money transfer in legal way to protect yourself from scam

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
darel

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:02:23 AM

this is true, I also read an article about it essentially starting from now tube bitcoin as much as possible and sure in the future we can buy something with bitcoin, even to buy a house.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:26:29 AM

But the risk of the transaction is how the price of the bitcoin is unstable, I mean we might get a less value if the price decreases, especially now the trend down on cryptocurrency, I think there is still a shortage in bitcoin currency to be used as a means of payment to buy a house even if the sellers and buyers do not have a good trust.

OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:34:08 AM

Yes you can buy the house by bitcoin, but not right now, you have looking the bitcoin price too low now and it why you have waiting your dreaming buy house using the bitcoin. maybe you need waiting for the long time and you can buy house by bitcoin. right now bitcoin only $7,000 and it too low if you want to sell your bitcoin to buy house, because needed many bitcoin you need to buy house, just hold your bitcoin.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:37:34 AM

of course and lamboo you can buy lamboo too with bitcoin and some companies accept this but i dont dont what will happen because the value of bitcoin is not stable i think this is not good to all people maybe youll win but some people or a lot of people who buys at the top will depressed because of loss but they will get it again if we sell it then buy and then get more profit even if it small.
hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:51:14 AM

Yes you can buy the house by bitcoin, but not right now, you have looking the bitcoin price too low now and it why you have waiting your dreaming buy house using the bitcoin. maybe you need waiting for the long time and you can buy house by bitcoin. right now bitcoin only $7,000 and it too low if you want to sell your bitcoin to buy house, because needed many bitcoin you need to buy house, just hold your bitcoin.

Yes you can buy your dreamhouse using bitcoins as long as you have enough bitcoins to purchase it. The seller of the house should also be the one who will accept bitcoins. So if you're dreaming to have your dreamhouse become a reality, invest more in bitcoin.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:57:05 AM

I followed your advice Smiley When I called the real estate agency and asked the question - can I pay for the house purchase by bitcoins? At the other end of the wire, there was a momentary pause first, and then the agent said that I was probably a bit out of sorts or called in the wrong way Smiley just such a small experiment Smiley No, in my country this is impossible, although I very much hope that soon there will be a possibility of payment services by bitcoins.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:12:01 AM

It is a very good idea that we have to work for bitcoin and then buy a house with crypto money it is really amazing that people believe that bitcoin will fulfill their needs and house is the dream of every one and now these big transactions are possible to done through bitcoin and crypto and if we have some dreams in life it will come true through this currency.

sundul

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:54:21 AM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract when the coins change hands.
I totally agree with this idea. But in my country, this is definitely strictly prohibited and not allowed. The use of Bitcoin in my country is still very limited, probably because Bitcoin has not been legalized in my country. If Bitcoin has been legalized, I'm sure something like this can work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: